Looking for October Photopass

Dear Chris4disney,

Yeah! I am so excited to do another share. Oh, I should have mentioned that the friend that I am talking about is coming with her family as well. So we would actually be 2 different families. Do you have room for her also?

Thanks so much!

Yes, that's fine. I actually had 7 families in my last two share groups. It works and it costs less per person. The only reason I thought of cutting it down to 6 families this time is because when you have that many pictures in the account it can take longer to sort through the photos and edit them (adding borders, etc). But I'm fine with adding another family! :hug: No problem.

Yes, that's fine. I actually had 7 families in my last two share groups. It works and it costs less per person. The only reason I thought of cutting it down to 6 families this time is because when you have that many pictures in the account it can take longer to sort through the photos and edit them (adding borders, etc). But I'm fine with adding another family! :hug: No problem.

Thanks so much- I am really looking forward to this and happy to help in anyway that I can:)

Well I just PM'd you, but then I read page 2. :rotfl2: I guess if you have anybody that drops out could you let me know. Thanks.

Hi. I am interested in being in a group. Perhaps we can form a second one. :goodvibes

I was a leader in January...it is really not hard if someone wants to volunteer. I can't lead again, still dealing with health issues and don't want to delay anyone.:thumbsup2

We are going 10/12 thru 10/19.

Hi. I am interested in being in a group. Perhaps we can form a second one. :goodvibes

I was a leader in January...it is really not hard if someone wants to volunteer. I can't lead again, still dealing with health issues and don't want to delay anyone.:thumbsup2

We are going 10/12 thru 10/19.

We do need another group! I am the OP and I was offline for a day or so and one got formed without me!!:confused3 Oh well..... I can't lead either though. I think that would be a disaster! (I'm not very technical....more of the artsy type!) If anyone wants to start one, please let me know!!:)

We're going 10/4-12 and would love to find a group to share with. I've never done it so I would rather not lead. I always manage to find a thread once the group is full.

If someone puts one together for early Oct count me in.

There is another October photopass forming now! Tnkr_bell is working on it and will post info very soon! Hope that helps, we'll be there from 10/12-10/16.

Stephanie

I'm still interested in sharing too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!

tggrbuny, Jack Jack 08, irish dancer, & kritter:

I sent you all PM's, but thought I would post here also. I am setting up a Photopass share for Oct., but have never done one before. I have had a couple people offer to help and will probably take them up on it. :) I have no problem leading the group, just bare with me as I learn hopefully the easiest way to do this.

gholishgirl...you are welcome to join also. I tried to send you a PM and it didn't seem to be working. I will try again here soon and see if I can get one sent.

Anyway, if all of you are interested that will make 7 including me and Stephaniecmc so I think that should make a good size group. Feel free to PM me if you are still interested and we can maybe exchange email address.

Lynn

tggrbuny, Jack Jack 08, irish dancer, & kritter:

I sent you all PM's, but thought I would post here also. I am setting up a Photopass share for Oct., but have never done one before. I have had a couple people offer to help and will probably take them up on it. :) I have no problem leading the group, just bare with me as I learn hopefully the easiest way to do this.

gholishgirl...you are welcome to join also. I tried to send you a PM and it didn't seem to be working. I will try again here soon and see if I can get one sent.

Anyway, if all of you are interested that will make 7 including me and Stephaniecmc so I think that should make a good size group. Feel free to PM me if you are still interested and we can maybe exchange email address.

Lynn

Thanks so much for taking the lead! Can't wait to see all of our photos.

Steph

I would be interested in a photopass share is October, we are going Oct 4-11. Looks like all of these shares are full, if anyone else sets one up please PM me.
I certainally can't lead as I have never done photopass before.

Shelley

I'm interested in an October share as well. I'm midway through my first share, so I not sure about leading. If I can get my daughter to commit to helping, then maybe. (She's the computer geek!)

We go October 18 - 28. If anyone knows of a different share, please PM me. Thanks!

I'm bumping this up as I think there was another thread with people looking for an October (perhaps even our OP!) photopass share.

If a third share opens up, I am interested also. We will be there Oct. 9-17. Please send a PM. I don't have a lot of extra time to search the boards right now. Thanks!

I am willing to do one I PM'd the 3 people above who are still looking, I'll do a separate thread with the details and to find a couple more people in the next day or so.

I am also looking for an Oct. photo pass. I am looking for dates Oct. 19-26. Please let me know if you happen to have these dates available.

Thanks

I am looking too! I have missed the boat several times now. My dates are sept 15-oct 5 (give or take - no flight booked yet). I am flexiable on when I upload. I am a single mom, so it would be fun to have pics of ds and me together for a change! Let me know if I can join a group.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter