Looking for October Photopass

JackJack08

DIS Veteran
Please, anyone wanting or already looking for someone for an October photopass?? I will be going around the 3rd week. :banana: PM me! Thanks........

We might be going at the same time if I can talk my dad into going *pokes dad with a stick*

I'm looking too, I don't really want to be the leader but if all else fails I'd consider it.

I was considering maybe setting up a share. I don't have experience with it, but if I did a share, I would like to be in charge. ;)

I was considering maybe setting up a share. I don't have experience with it, but if I did a share, I would like to be in charge. ;)

you're my hero for that. *continues to poke dad with a stick* Only if my parents would decide to go or not. jeeze

If you decide to do it let me know, I have been a participant in one and it was great!

Me too we are going in early Oct..>!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone would want to set one up, I'm in!! I am technically challenged, so there is no way that I can do it.:confused3 Sad, I know!

We will be at WDW from Oct. 5 through Oct. 12 and would love to join a Photopass share. Please let me know if we have a quorum...

Thanks!

Hello fellow October travelers! If you are still looking for someone to lead a photopass group for October, I will! I've lead two other photopass groups in the past (Oct. 07, Jan. 08) so I've got a pretty good handle on what works best. Let me know! :goodvibes I have found that 6 people is probably the limit that I'd want in a group. So the first 5 people to PM me are welcome to join me and then we'll work out the details once the group is full. I will be traveling Oct. 25-Nov. 1 and I'd prefer to be one of the latest travelers in the group. So basically I'm looking for people who are traveling anytime in October.

If I preorder the CD it will cost $100. (about $17 per person) plus I add $5 per person to cover the cost of blank CD's & shipping. So if we have 6 people in the group it should cost $23 per person. I take payment by paypal only and asked to be paid a month prior to October. Since I will be paying the $100 in advance, I just like to make sure people are committed to the group by paying upfront. It's only fair to the rest of the group.

I am at work today, so bear with me if I don't get back to you until late tonight or tomorrow.

thanks! :cutie:

UPDATED: As of 5/29/08 @ 10:00pm my group is full! Thanks everyone!!

chris4disney I PM'd you. I am also interested in a photo pass share and will be traveling about the same time as you..10/26-11/1.

Chris4disney, thanks for offering to lead. I just sent you a PM. My travel date is Oct. 5 - Oct. 12. I'm flexible on upload dates so that the last group to travel can be accommodated.

Hello fellow October travelers! If you are still looking for someone to lead a photopass group for October, I will! I've lead two other photopass groups in the past (Oct. 07, Jan. 08) so I've got a pretty good handle on what works best. Let me know! :goodvibes I have found that 6 people is probably the limit that I'd want in a group. So the first 5 people to PM me are welcome to join me and then we'll work out the details once the group is full. I will be traveling Oct. 25-Nov. 1 and I'd prefer to be one of the latest travelers in the group. So basically I'm looking for people who are traveling anytime in October.

If I preorder the CD it will cost $100. (about $17 per person) plus I add $5 per person to cover the cost of blank CD's & shipping. So if we have 6 people in the group it should cost $23 per person. I take payment by paypal only and asked to be paid a month prior to October. Since I will be paying the $100 in advance, I just like to make sure people are committed to the group by paying upfront. It's only fair to the rest of the group.

I am at work today, so bear with me if I don't get back to you until late tonight or tomorrow.

thanks! :cutie:

UPDATED: I have 2 people in the group now. Still looking for 3 more people to share!

I can't figure out the PM thing, but I am interested. My travel dates are 10/26 - 10/30.

My friend and I are interested. We will be there from 10/18 - 10/26. I participated on one in December and really enjoyed it.

I PM'd you. This will be my first time but I have been watching other threads about this and would love to be included.
:yay:

I can't figure out the PM thing, but I am interested. My travel dates are 10/26 - 10/30.

My friend and I are interested. We will be there from 10/18 - 10/26. I participated on one in December and really enjoyed it.

Got you both on board! That fills my group up with 7 families sharing! Thanks everyone! I'll be in touch with all the details soon. In the meantime, let me know if you have any questions. :goodvibes

Here's the group:
chris4disney *leader*
Sgt.Tibbs
dragonflymom
extremesoccermom
Enchanted Mama
IlovemythreeC's (two families)

If anyone else responds to my post... sorry. My group is full.

Dear Chris4disney,

Yeah! I am so excited to do another share. Oh, I should have mentioned that the friend that I am talking about is coming with her family as well. So we would actually be 2 different families. Do you have room for her also?

Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter