Looking for October Photopass

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by JackJack08, May 25, 2008.

1. JackJack08

JackJack08 DIS Veteran

Please, anyone wanting or already looking for someone for an October photopass?? I will be going around the 3rd week. :banana: PM me! Thanks........

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JackJack08

JackJack08 DIS Veteran

No one?? :confused3 :confused3

4. Scambone

Scambone Mouseketeer

We might be going at the same time if I can talk my dad into going *pokes dad with a stick*

5. Melissa

Melissa Mouseketeer

I'm looking too, I don't really want to be the leader but if all else fails I'd consider it.

6. Aurora410

Aurora410 Mouseketeer

I was considering maybe setting up a share. I don't have experience with it, but if I did a share, I would like to be in charge. ;)

7. Scambone

Scambone Mouseketeer

you're my hero for that. *continues to poke dad with a stick* Only if my parents would decide to go or not. jeeze

8. Melissa

Melissa Mouseketeer

If you decide to do it let me know, I have been a participant in one and it was great!

9. kritter

kritter <font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon

Me too we are going in early Oct..>!!!!!!!!!!!

10. JackJack08

JackJack08 DIS Veteran

If anyone would want to set one up, I'm in!! I am technically challenged, so there is no way that I can do it.:confused3 Sad, I know!

11. JackJack08

JackJack08 DIS Veteran

Tell him life is short. If you can go, then go. Period. You never know.....:worried:

12. dragonflymom

dragonflymom Mouseketeer

We will be at WDW from Oct. 5 through Oct. 12 and would love to join a Photopass share. Please let me know if we have a quorum...

Thanks!

13. chris4disney

chris4disney DIS Veteran

Hello fellow October travelers! If you are still looking for someone to lead a photopass group for October, I will! I've lead two other photopass groups in the past (Oct. 07, Jan. 08) so I've got a pretty good handle on what works best. Let me know! :goodvibes I have found that 6 people is probably the limit that I'd want in a group. So the first 5 people to PM me are welcome to join me and then we'll work out the details once the group is full. I will be traveling Oct. 25-Nov. 1 and I'd prefer to be one of the latest travelers in the group. So basically I'm looking for people who are traveling anytime in October.

If I preorder the CD it will cost $100. (about $17 per person) plus I add $5 per person to cover the cost of blank CD's & shipping. So if we have 6 people in the group it should cost $23 per person. I take payment by paypal only and asked to be paid a month prior to October. Since I will be paying the $100 in advance, I just like to make sure people are committed to the group by paying upfront. It's only fair to the rest of the group.

I am at work today, so bear with me if I don't get back to you until late tonight or tomorrow.

thanks! :cutie:

UPDATED: As of 5/29/08 @ 10:00pm my group is full! Thanks everyone!!

14. Sgt.Tibbs

Sgt.Tibbs Mouseketeer

chris4disney I PM'd you. I am also interested in a photo pass share and will be traveling about the same time as you..10/26-11/1.

15. dragonflymom

dragonflymom Mouseketeer

Chris4disney, thanks for offering to lead. I just sent you a PM. My travel date is Oct. 5 - Oct. 12. I'm flexible on upload dates so that the last group to travel can be accommodated.

16. chris4disney

chris4disney DIS Veteran

UPDATED: I have 2 people in the group now. Still looking for 3 more people to share!

17. Enchanted_Mama

Enchanted_Mama Frequesnt visitor, infrequent poster...

I can't figure out the PM thing, but I am interested. My travel dates are 10/26 - 10/30.

18. IlovemythreeC's

IlovemythreeC's Mouseketeer

My friend and I are interested. We will be there from 10/18 - 10/26. I participated on one in December and really enjoyed it.

19. extremesoccermom

extremesoccermom DIS Veteran

I PM'd you. This will be my first time but I have been watching other threads about this and would love to be included.
    :yay:

20. chris4disney

chris4disney DIS Veteran

Got you both on board! That fills my group up with 7 families sharing! Thanks everyone! I'll be in touch with all the details soon. In the meantime, let me know if you have any questions. :goodvibes

Here's the group:
    chris4disney *leader*
    Sgt.Tibbs
    dragonflymom
    extremesoccermom
    Enchanted Mama
    IlovemythreeC's (two families)

If anyone else responds to my post... sorry. My group is full.

21. IlovemythreeC's

IlovemythreeC's Mouseketeer

Dear Chris4disney,

Yeah! I am so excited to do another share. Oh, I should have mentioned that the friend that I am talking about is coming with her family as well. So we would actually be 2 different families. Do you have room for her also?

Thanks so much!