• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Liz's DISign thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your name wraps. We are going to Disneyland for a family reunion. Could you make me a name wrap with these names.

Dad

Mom

Payten

Michael

Grandpa

I like the Mickey one with the castle or you can put Disneyland 2014 in the middle. Thank you again..

Love your Mickey name wraps! i would love one like the Rock Family vacation one on page 3 of your photobucket account. I can't copy the link for some reason.

One ear with: Willman Family Vacation 2013
One ear with: Walt Disney World
Names: Robin, Chase, Brady
Castle in the middle

Thank you so much! :)
Robin

I love your work - way more crafty than I could do!

Would it be at all possible to do the word Mickey-head outlines with the following names/selection of words?

The Cansler Family
Chris
Carolyn
Haley
Eric
Wonder
December 27-31, 2013

Thank you so SO much!!!

Carolyn

Hi Liz, your work is beautiful :) We will be in Disneyworld in December and would love to make some shirts for our group with the word wrap designs. When you have time would you please design:

Heggelund Family (in Center)
Kris
Ben
Madison
Kris, II
Dylan
Loretta

and one as above with Minnie Bow?

Marshall Family (in Center)
Blair
Della
Faith
Katrena
Becky

Seaux Family (in center)
Brent
Emma
Rhonda

I really appreciate your time-- thanks so much in advance!!

Hi Liz,
Love your disigns!! Would you please make me a word wrap design with the following names?

Poppy
Mimi
Daddy
Mommy
Tyson
Caden

Can I get the Minnie and Mickey version and if at all possible could you put "My 1st Trip to Disney World" in a Mickey word wrap also. Please reverse them so I can print. We are going in Oct and cannot wait!! Thanks so much!!

Can you possibly do some tweaking on one of your designs?

Looking for a DCL cruise door sign & like:

http://m69.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/hautecrochet/Disney/mellini2_zpsa96416be.jpg.html

love Peter, Wendy & the boys, & Mickey & Minnie. don't need Jasmine
& Aladdin.

Would need to change the castle to the Disney Dream.

Would like it printed with:

Wendy's Excellent Adventure
Cruising the Bahamas
DISNEY DREAM
October 24 - 27, 2013

Would this be possible at all? Thanks for your consideration! :thumbsup2 :)

Hi could I please request the family name mickey head. I would like to create car magnets with it. The names would be as follows:
Tyler, Autumn, Hunter, Kaitlin, Jamey, Amanda, Ryan, Mimi, Al
Thank you so much!

Sorry, I forgot to add could you please add Walt disney world 2013 in the center. Thank you!

I love the word wrap! Would you mind doing one with the following names:
Amber
John
Maddy
Bella
Johnny
Alyssa
Dee
Steve
Chloe

In the center could you put
Fantasy 2013
Thank you very much! :)

Hi your designs are amazing, I have just spent ages looking through your photobucket pages :thumbsup2

Would it be possible to do the name wraps in both Mickey and Minnie designs with the following names

Paul
Victoria
Elisabeth
Christian
Stuart
Trish
James
Scarlett

With 2014 in the middle

Can I also have them reversed so I can print them for T-Shirts
Thank you in advance

Hi! I adore your word wraps! We leave for our trip in less than 2 weeks, so this may be impossible, but if you have the time, I would greatly appreciate a Mickey word Wrap with the following names:
Grandma
Grandpa
Jimmy
Kelley
Kaylee
Jim
Janet
Kaity
Jimmy
Can you please put Disney World 2013 in the middle? I'm planning to use the design to make family T - shirts! Thanks so much,and I'm sorry for the last minute request.

Hi Liz,
I adore your word wrap designs!
We would like some shirts for our first family WDW trip (leaving in two weeks). Would you be able to do a word wrap for us before then? If so, here's my request.

The Gray's (in Center)
David
Kimberly
Alexis Faith
Emma Grace
Johnathan
Kim
Parker

Thanks,
Kim

I saw on a previous post that you did a Mickey Head with the family name. That's exactly what I'm looking for. Can you please do that for me that reads
Alvarez- Hernandez Family Vacation 2013. Our trip is set for the 1st week of October. Thanks in advance.

Hi there!

I was looking through your things on photo and I really love the Animal Kingdom design. I would love to have this reworded just a bit if you could...

I'm thinking to take the year totally off the bottom.

Then on the top, delete the 2nd line, but on the first line with a little larger font put a name?

There are 8 different ones I need:

Ken
Debbie
Cierese
Morgan
Susan
Madison
Jacob
Ethan

Thanks so much in advance!!!

After a little further investigation, I found the Mickey Head I want!! It's the one that is made of names and is red.

Is there anyway you can make this is 2 colors? Black ears like a 'Mickey ears hat' and then the bottom 'face' part be red?

The names to fill in would be:

For the ears:
Ken
Deb

For the 'hat part':
Cierese
Morgan

For the rest (in red):
Susan
Madison
Jacob
Ethan

You can adjust these as needed, but FYI: Ken & Deb are Grandparents, Cierese is the Mom, Morgan, Susan, Ethan (Cierese's kids) AND Madison, Jacob (cousins) are kids.

Thanks again!!

Cierese

Hi! I also love the word wraps! Can I get the following please?

Mickey Head and a Minnie Head

Holly Tom Austin Kelsey Alexa

Mickey Head for our scrapbook title page (any chance he could have a Santa hat on? No biggie if not!!)
Holly Tom Cyndi Austin Kelsey Alexa

and in the Middle Walt Disney World

and a Minnie Head also for scrapbook
Holly Tom Cyndi Austin Kelsey Alexa

and in the Middle Christmas 2012

Thank you so very much!! Not in any hurry for these!

Hi Lizabu! We are headed to our first cruise in April 2014 and I was hoping you could disign some t-shirts for us. I saw some of your other DISigns that had the cruisers name in the shape of mickeys head. I was wondering if you could do Donald and Goofy's heads too? Maybe with the disney cruise logo in the middle? Our names are Al, Cheri and Alex, maybe also include the phrase Disney DREAM Vacation with our names if that works. Thank you so much for your time and effort

Hi There. Would it be possibe for you to do this design for me?

I would like 4
The 1st one would say:
The Singleterry Family
Albuquerque, NM
Celebrating Our 50th Anniversary

The 2nd would be:
The Wilson Family
Albuquerque, NM
Celebrating Our First Cruise

The 3rd One:
The Singleterry Family
Albuquerque, NM

Then 4th:
The Rel Family
Sachse, TX

Is There somewhere to put Disney Fantasy 2013?

Also, You had the kissing Minnie and Mickey Silhouettes...Have you ever made one where there is a heart in the middle and maybe the top could say Happy 50th Anniversary and under the silhouettes it could say Grandma and Grandpa?

Let me know.

Thanks so much.

Monika

Our cruise is Sept 14.

Thanks a million

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter