• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Liz's DISign thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizabu

Disney Maniac
I'm Liz. A Mom of four who loves Disney. I'm just getting started, offering you help with your DISigns. I do this just for fun. I like doing T-Shirts and magnets the most. If there is something you need just describe it to me and I will do my best to make it for you.

This is my Photobucket http://m69.photobucket.com/albums/hautecrochet/Disney/

If there is something you see in my album you would like to you feel free to customize it for your own use.

I would love to see pics of your finished projects if you would like to share them :)

hey Lizabu!
Wanted to be the first one. Since you were so knid and welcoming to design our T-shirt. We will be posting our finish project.
Merci Beacoup ( Thank you)

You have been added to the Meet the DISigners sticky and are now "official". Don't worry, you can respond to as many or as few requests that are not posted to a specific DISigner as you see fit!

We all want it to be fun!!

Cute stuff!

Are you willing to do Disneyland themed stuff?

If so, I'd love some CM type badges for our December 2013 trip. The names are:
Mommy
Daddy
Big J
D-Man
Grandma
Grandpa

Thanks in advance (even the answer's no way!)

wdwmoose said:
Cute stuff!

Are you willing to do Disneyland themed stuff?

If so, I'd love some CM type badges for our December 2013 trip. The names are:
Mommy
Daddy
Big J
D-Man
Grandma
Grandpa

Thanks in advance (even the answer's no way!)

Sure. I'll work on them tonight.

juls3540 said:
Liz do you make magnets for room #

Sure. What would you like them to say/look like?

badgedman_zps04a639b5.jpg

badgebigj_zps661b8695.jpg

badgedaddy_zps4f6cd189.jpg

badgemommy_zpsb2546bfd.jpg

badgegrandpa_zps9617671a.jpg

badgegrandma_zps360333de.jpg

Hey Lizabu!
I have another request again if its not too much trouble. I would like authograph covers made please for
Mohamed- Phineas and Ferb
Omar- Lighning Mcqueen and or Mickey.
Thank you so much ( I am a fan now :))

Hi Liz:

I really like to your "rockwrap" design too. The black on with the names as the outline of the mickey head. Would it be possible to get a customization of that with these names as the body: Amy, Angie, Dan, Noelle, Jean-Michel, Stephen and these names as the ears Amelia, Greyson and Brenna, Aiden? Thanks!

Noelle

Hi Liz I've been looking at your stuff and I love your designs!

I was just wondering if you design just disney or if you do non-disney too?

I have a couple of requests but if you do just disney I'll post that on here and ask another designer for the others :)

The rough idea of the design would be a design for the front of an envelope and a variation of a welcome letter. Are these something you'd be willing to try?

Thank you for sharing your talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter