Liz's DISign thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! I love the word wrap! Would you mind doing one with th following names:
Steven
Bonnie
Carrie
Dan
Carter
Gracie
Abbie
Josh
Owen
Anderson
In the center could you put
Walt Disney World

Thank you! Did I see a girls version with a Minnie Bow? Thanks again!

My family of 12 is heading out on the Wonder for Alaska on August 12th. I am in need of some Disney Alaska clip art so I can make some family t shirt. Is there anything you can do for me?

Oh, may I request a 2nd?

If you have a Minnie one, can you do "Olivia is turning 3!" on the outside with a red Minnie bow on it & nothing in the middle (Or "Olivia is turning 3!" again but in red in the middle? Whatever you think looks best...)

I'm thinking I can make it into a button for our birthday trip in Sept? I have one at school/work.

Thank you much!

Good morning! I love the word wrap! Would you mind doing one with th following names:
Steven
Bonnie
Carrie
Dan
Carter
Gracie
Abbie
Josh
Owen
Anderson
In the center could you put
Walt Disney World

Thank you! Did I see a girls version with a Minnie Bow? Thanks again!

wdw2_zps1cda92af.png

wdw_zps29bb3007.png

Oh, may I request a 2nd?

If you have a Minnie one, can you do "Olivia is turning 3!" on the outside with a red Minnie bow on it & nothing in the middle (Or "Olivia is turning 3!" again but in red in the middle? Whatever you think looks best...)

I'm thinking I can make it into a button for our birthday trip in Sept? I have one at school/work.

Thank you much!

olivia_zps0ef3fe75.png

Hey Lizabu these looks great! Can I have the word wrap also Mohamed,Omar,Mom(mine with the bow) and the disney world 2013 in the mide in red.

I also have another idea in my head let me know if its possible.
Word wrap in the shape of a airplane with mickey head with going to disney or something like that.

Hey Lizabu these looks great! Can I have the word wrap also Mohamed,Omar,Mom(mine with the bow) and the disney world 2013 in the mide in red.

I also have another idea in my head let me know if its possible.
Word wrap in the shape of a airplane with mickey head with going to disney or something like that.

mo2_zpsb04fe58e.png

mo1_zpsdb7d601c.png

For an airplane I'm sorry, I wouldn't know how to warp the text around a shape like that. I only know how to do circles and ovals.

I would love to get a few more coupons from u if possible. I would like..if you are able :
Rainforest cafe souvenir
One each for Zoe, Maya and Sophie
Thanks in advance!
Carrie

Liz, I love your word wrap designs! Could I please request the Mickey and Minnie version?

Michelle
Scott
Simon
Nathan
Zoe
Abbie
Gaga
Pops

and in the middle Walt Disney 2013

Thank you!

Love your word wraps. Could I please have the following:

1. Minnie Mouse w/ Allison and inside head with Disney Wonder Alaska 2013
2. Minnie Mouse w/ Dani and inside head with Disney Wonder Alaska 2013
3. Minnie Mouse w/ Laura and inside head with Disney Wonder Alaska 2013
4. Mickey Mouse w/ Jeff & Katrina and inside head with Disney Wonder Alaska 2013
5. Mickey Mouse w/ Quique & Isabel and inside head with Disney Wonder Alaska

We leave for our cruise on July 20th.
Thank you for sharing your talent. :)

Hi Liz,

Thank you for all u do!!!! I love your name wraps, may I get the following in mickey and Minnie

Monica
Carlos
Vincent
With Martinez Family in the middle

Sheila
Ariel
AJ
Anthony
Martinez Family in the middle

Sheila
Ariel
Tony
AJ
Carlos
Irma
Vincent
Monica
Carlitin
Martinez family in the middle

Cynthia
Rene
Savannah
Sarah
Cabrera family in the middle

Natasha
BJ
Nicole
Sebastian
Max
Barbeite family in the middle

And
Frances and Timothy with Hamilton Family in the middle

We will be cruising Disney dream July 2013
Thank you.

I love your name wraps, may I get the following in Mickey and Minnie? Also after each name and can you place a soild little red mickey head in between each names. I love the castle shadow could you used. Inside each ear one could u please put Rejonis-Davis and ear two Family red or black you choose that looks the best. Thank you again you and work is awesome!

Names

Clifford
Hollie
Brenton
Samantha
Dalton

OR

Dad
Mom
Brenton
Samantha
Dalton
My kids are 16,13,10 not sure what u have done what most people ask for? thanks I cant wait to see it finished! Our date to be at Disney is Dec20th

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter