Little Warrior Makes a Wish -- Marenna's Pre-Trip Report

Love the family shirts! And Super Froggy girl's outfit is adorable!!!
Looks like you are all ready!! Only a few more days!!
How can you sleep with all the excitement??

your trip is so close!!!!!! only a few days away!!!!:banana::banana::banana:
have fun, take a lot of pictures and I am looking foward to read the trip report when you come back!!!!!:grouphug:

Linnette

So happy the package got there and that all the shirts fit! The "Super Froggy girl" videos cracked me up so much, I had to try to come up with something for Super Marenna!

Hope you all have a a trip filled with more magic than you ever dreamed of!

Tracie

I remember my mom telling me that we kids would be so excited about Christmas that she always thought we needed a spanking on Christmas Eve. And my Dad swears he used to give us all a little Egg Nog (adult version) on Christmas Eve night to get us to sleep.*

Well, it's 3 days til we leave and I either need some egg nog or a spanking! :lmao:

*No, I didn't have the worst parents. I recall neither spankings nor egg nog. I think this is just family myth. ;)

Package from Prince Kell:

Tons of pixie dust for the plane! So much pixie dust, our plane might not even need gasoline. :rotfl:
DSC00625.jpg
DSC00627.jpg
DSC00629.jpg

Renn and I decided that we weren't going to show the contents to her siblings. They are all packed up to be a surprise when we get on the plane. She loves having a secret!
Here, she gets to work filling the crayon holders.

DSC00630.jpg
DSC00631.jpg

Thank you, Prince Kell! :hug:

I remember my mom telling me that we kids would be so excited about Christmas that she always thought we needed a spanking on Christmas Eve. And my Dad swears he used to give us all a little Egg Nog (adult version) on Christmas Eve night to get us to sleep.*

Well, it's 3 days til we leave and I either need some egg nog or a spanking! :lmao:

*No, I didn't have the worst parents. I recall neither spankings nor egg nog. I think this is just family myth. ;)

Package from Prince Kell:

Tons of pixie dust for the plane! So much pixie dust, our plane might not even need gasoline. :rotfl:
DSC00625.jpg
DSC00627.jpg
DSC00629.jpg

Renn and I decided that we weren't going to show the contents to her siblings. They are all packed up to be a surprise when we get on the plane. She loves having a secret!
Here, she gets to work filling the crayon holders.

DSC00630.jpg
DSC00631.jpg

Thank you, Prince Kell! :hug:

OOoh how sweet! I love the shhhh its a secret idea! I love her filling up the crayon holders. so cute.

Have a great trip! I can't wait to hear all about it when you guys return. So glad the Jasmine outfit was a hit. I'm still getting bugged to make another one for Gillian. BTW, Gillian wanted me to pass on that "Everest" in Animal Kingdom is AWESOME and shouldn't be missed. --Jen

Note to Big Givers ... I posted a letter in the "Thank Yous and everything else!" part of your website.

Kisses and hugs all around.:grouphug:

Oh I am so excited for you guys!!! Have a WONDERFUL, SAFE, FUN-FILLED ADVENTURE!!!!!!!

(Oh and I love that family picture....you guys look adorable)!

Note to Big Givers ... I posted a letter in the "Thank Yous and everything else!" part of your website.

Your thank you was so sweet! I can't speak for everyone but I know I love helping with the Big Gives! I feel like I should say thanks to the families for reminding me to appreciate DD's good health and every moment I have with her and for helping me to teach by example how important it is to give to others.

I hope you guys have the best time and I can't wait to hear all about your trip and to see lots of photos!

Wishing you a trip filled with magical moments!

Your thank you was wonderful!

I also feel that I should thank the wish families, for sharing your family with us! I know I read every word each family posts and look at every picture. And I feel that each of every child(not just the wish child) has made an impact on my life. I always have tears of joy when I see the smiles from your wonderful families.

So thank you for letting me be a small part of your magical vacations and for sharing your stories, pictures, videos(Jakob, and Marenna especially) and children with us.

:lovestruc

Tracie

It's very difficult! I start to fall asleep and then my brain is, "Adventureland! School Bread! Soarin'! Pack bug spray! Dole whip! Go to the left!" :dance3:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Have a wonderful amazing trip!!!

and thank you so much for sharing your family with us! You have such wonderful, beautiful kids.

I didn't know they had their own website....what is it? I need to write some thank you 's also!

And I am so excited about your trip! I can't wait to read all about it...and take lots of pics!!

I didn't know they had their own website....what is it? I need to write some thank you 's also!

And I am so excited about your trip! I can't wait to read all about it...and take lots of pics!!

You can get there from the disboutiquer button in our siggys, but you have to wait until your give is over before peeking in over there!

Tracie

Don't worry, I'm not taking too much time away from enjoying GKTW and Disney! Just wanted to throw you a quick photo from yesterday, Magic Kingdom. These characters know how to give a real HUG!

DSC00949.jpg

We're having a terrific time and a giant GIANT thank you to the Big Give-rs. My family has been the subject of much envy! :cool1: When we came in, Thursday, in our custom WISH shirts, even the GKTW staff wanted to know where those cool shirts came from. And we have several MAW families wondering the same thing!

We're off to 1600 Park Fare tonight, with the girls in their princess dresses, OF COURSE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter