Little Warrior Makes a Wish -- Marenna's Pre-Trip Report

I've been following your pre-trippy and love the videos with Super Froggy girl! My kids LOVE them too! I mailed my package on Saturday so it should be on its way....

Jen

Hey i havn't checked back in a while. You have recieved some amazing "big give" gifts!! My absolute favorite is the one of Marenna in the pink Piglet dress with that hat. Oh my god, that is the cutest thing ever!!

Are you getting very excited, you don't have too much longer:woohoo:

I loooove all the pictures, they all look so happy and excited! I love the last picture, totally priceless that smile just beams!

A gift arrived on a big iron horse, to the Princess Lilyanne (she really loved the mail label):
DSC00444.jpg
DSC00447.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

Swirly, twirly perfection!!!
DSC00456.jpg
DSC00457.jpg

DSC00452.jpg

Thank you, SallyfromDE! :lovestruc

A special packet from Maroo!

DSC00458.jpg
DSC00461.jpg

How gorgeous are these???

DSC00463.jpg

They really did not want to give their jewels back to me to pack for the trip! Okay, truth is, I didn't want to take mine off, either! :laughing:

Thank you!!! :love1:

Looks so Cute on her! Glad she likes it. Looks like it fits well.

Your children are adorable. They look like they love everything!

Sally

Your children are adorable. They look like they love everything!

Sally

Thank you -- and they do! They are just in awe that "friends we've never met" are sending us gifts for our trip. And they are just unbelieving that these are handmade! :rotfl2: I sewed one outfit when my oldest daughter was 2 and um, can you say "mess"?

They are so proud of these outfits. Whenever anyone comes over, it's Mom, show my tshirt, Mom, show my dress, etc. :goodvibes

A gift arrived on a big iron horse, to the Princess Lilyanne (she really loved the mail label):

DSC00444.jpg
DSC00447.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

Swirly, twirly perfection!!!
DSC00456.jpg
DSC00457.jpg

DSC00452.jpg

Thank you, SallyfromDE! :lovestruc

I just LOVE that outfit! That's the outfit I wanted to make MY Lily for our last trip and never got time to do! :lovestruc

A gift for when we go to Universal ...

DSC00428.jpg
DSC00432.jpg

DSC00436.jpg

Whoo-hoo! Two for Mom and Dad, too!

Thank you, Eeyor44!!! :yay:

I'm glad you like them. I had fun making them. Amy (aka M_I_C_K_E_Y) on the Creative Design board made the design for me. Have a great trip!

A special packet from Maroo!

DSC00458.jpg
DSC00461.jpg

How gorgeous are these???

DSC00463.jpg

They really did not want to give their jewels back to me to pack for the trip! Okay, truth is, I didn't want to take mine off, either! :laughing:

Thank you!!! :love1:

I didn't even see the bracelets! (when I posted the first time) :rotfl:

You took great pictures of them! I love the hands thing! :) I am so glad they fit!! :goodvibes

:)

And I love the shirts eyor44 made, too!!!! :)

I simply can't wait for this TR!!! :) Please come back and tell us all about it!! :)

The kids had today off of school, so they were here when the postman rang once ...

How cool is this box!

DSC00469.jpg
DSC00470.jpg

These products were tested for superior twirl-ability.
DSC00474.jpg
DSC00483.jpg

How amazing are these princess dresses??? :dogdance:
DSC00476.jpg

Thank you, Adi12982 -- and thanks for letting us know you're a fellow "warrior." :hug:

As we were trying on the princess dresses, the postman rang twice (okay, actually this time it was the UPS man). It's for you, Kaziah ...

"It's Jasmine!"
DSC00484.jpg
DSC00486.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00493.jpg

Per Kaziah: "Please tell Gillian that she made very good choices, I love this!!!"

Thank you, jenniamt! :lovestruc

Love all of the Big Give photos and smiles! Great job on the outfits ladies and I am so glad to see how much the kids are enjoying everything!

The kids had today off of school, so they were here when the postman rang once ...

How cool is this box!

DSC00469.jpg
DSC00470.jpg

These products were tested for superior twirl-ability.
DSC00474.jpg
DSC00483.jpg

How amazing are these princess dresses??? :dogdance:
DSC00476.jpg

Thank you, Adi12982 -- and thanks for letting us know you're a fellow "warrior." :hug:

I am soooo happy to see it all fit well and especially those smiling faces!!! It warms my heart so much! I cannot wait to see them in action in WDW! Have a wonderful trip!!!

Love the outfits and bracelets! You girls look adorable in their matching dresses!
I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!

Those skirts are ADORABLE!!! And I love the bracelets as well. Great job ladies!!!

I've only just started reading - but want to post this before I forget - For your son Jackson, the sax player - in the magic kingdom on Main Street in the later afternoon, there is a saxaphone quartet or some days quintet playing that are very good - they might inspire him - you can find out from City hall when and where they'll be.

Beautiful family - you are going to have an amazing time!

Pirates and princess party = LOTS of fun, good parade, but it's pricy. If you do it - concentrate on the things that are only available during the party rather than rides. and yes, some people do dress the part!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter