Little Warrior Makes a Wish -- Marenna's Pre-Trip Report

I've only just started reading - but want to post this before I forget - For your son Jackson, the sax player - in the magic kingdom on Main Street in the later afternoon, there is a saxaphone quartet or some days quintet playing that are very good - they might inspire him - you can find out from City hall when and where they'll be.

Beautiful family - you are going to have an amazing time!

Pirates and princess party = LOTS of fun, good parade, but it's pricy. If you do it - concentrate on the things that are only available during the party rather than rides. and yes, some people do dress the part!

Are you guys doing the Pirates and Princesses party at GKTW? Is that the one you are talking about?? Didn't they cancel the WDW P and P parties? :confused3

Are you guys doing the Pirates and Princesses party at GKTW? Is that the one you are talking about?? Didn't they cancel the WDW P and P parties? :confused3

Yeah, that's the one I meant -- the GKTW one. At this point, I'm planning on a long day of MK, with Wishes at the end, so we'll be missing it.

Yeah... I understand...

It is impossible to make it to everything. Seeing Wishes...to me...is a must do! :thumbsup2

I've only just started reading - but want to post this before I forget - For your son Jackson, the sax player - in the magic kingdom on Main Street in the later afternoon, there is a saxaphone quartet or some days quintet playing that are very good - they might inspire him - you can find out from City hall when and where they'll be.

Oh, very cool! Thank you! He'll love that.:goodvibes

Two more shirts for Jackson! Whoo-ee!

DSC00577.jpg

DSC00578.jpg
DSC00580.jpg

He loves them!
DSC00585.jpg
DSC00584.jpg

He was really excited that you made a design with Genie.
DSC00583.jpg

He is so excited about this trip. We were at Walmart and I picked up a fanny pack for him. I asked if he was going to mind wearing one. He said, "Mom, this is DISNEY ... I don't care if I have to wear a flowered dress!" I then pretended to start looking for a dress for him. :rotfl: Luckily for him, the Disboutique Big Givers took care of his wardrobe. :love:

Who sent this? I went to class and my very helpful family picked up the living room :) ... and threw away the package! :eek:

DSC00495.jpg

Our Make-a-Wish wish granters came over this weekend with our packet. Whoo-hoo, it's really going to happen! We leave a week from tomorrow! :banana:

A car will pick us up at 7:30 am for a 10:30 flight. We arrive in Orlando at 1:45 pm.

I know I'm going to have some last minute questions for you experts. I'm trying to compile all my notes, thoughts, etc, then I'll look for the gaps in my knowledge. Can you say "Grand Canyon"? :lmao:

WOO HOO! LOVE the shirts! Too funny about Jackson saying he would even wear a flowered dress! :lmao:
I am so excited for y'all!
I know you will have a magical time!!:wizard:
And I can't wait to read all about it!!

what a BEAUTIFUL daughter!!! wow, on her story! i am so happy to have "met" you! i hope that all continues well!! i know they will be soooo excited!

seems you will be coming in as we are leaving!! we are going there 18-24th!! :) maybe we will see each othere!!
take care and GOD BLESS!! HAVE FUN!

He was really excited that you made a design with Genie.
DSC00583.jpg

Who sent this? I went to class and my very helpful family picked up the living room :) ... and threw away the package! :eek:

Yes, I made the shirts for Jackson. I am really glad he likes them.

I was just catching up on your pre-trip report and checking out all of the wonderful pictures of your Big Give surprises. Thank you for sharing - you have a beautiful family!! Only one more week!!! I hope you have a fabulous trip.

Look what MrsMiller sent us!!! These dresses are so adorable. And I wish you could see the Genie shirt in person. It is SO COOL.

DSC00587.jpg
DSC00593.jpg

But wait, there's more! Pixie Dust! :tinker:

DSC00599.jpg

And for those of you who have commented about my sweet kids ... well, they have their moments:

DSC00595.jpg

Thank you! :love:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the last picture!! Your kids are too cute!
Only 1 week left!!:banana:
I know you are so excited! Have you started packing??

I was just looking at the tracking info on my package (should be delivered tomorrow) but the girl at the pack and mail store got confued, I guess, she put your city name as your family name also. So don't rufuse a package to "your town" family. Sorry about that.

Tracie

Linnette did a great job on those outfits!! The kids look happy!! I just love that last picture!

Tracie's package got here today! Our WISH shirts and wait, wait, WAIT til you see what she made for Super Froggy Girl!

DSC00601.jpg

My kids aren't really possessed. They're just drawn that way.
DSC00603.jpg

I'm pretty sure, anyway.

Close-up of Super Froggy Girl's outfit:
DSC00624.jpg

froggyshirt.jpg

Okay, we're all ready to go? Right?
DSC00618.jpg

How cute is that family picture! Love the super froggy outfit too!

I hope to make it to Cocoa Beach our next trip but I think I am more excited about watching the ships go out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter