List your first world problems here.

Early this morning had to wait in line at the grocery store while a customer ahead of me paid by check! I had to stand there for one minute while they filled it out. Outrageous!

Tis indeed, thank you. Everyone is welcome to use my name. ( I mean, while talking to me, don't go using it for loans or anything.)

I know how you feel, Cijay. At one time I was going to put in my signature that my name is Kitty not OP until I found myself using OP a few times. :rolleyes1

When my DH empties the dishwasher he always leaves a few things on the counter that he "doesn't know where they go." He really just doesn't want to put them away.

My husband does the SAME THING!!! Drives me nuts...

Today's vent..... um, hm. Life is good, apparently, today. You should have asked me yesterday, though. First snow fall of the year + Monday + having to be to work hours early. Oy.

I'm fasting for my colonoscopy tomorrow (jello, broth, and popsicles, oh boy...) and there was free PIZZA at work today (and right across the hall, so I've gotten to smell what I can't have...).

Terri

The day before I had a colonoscopy I was prescribed 3 disgusting replacement drinks at meal times...
They cleared the area; so to speak:scared::rolleyes:

Free pizza-oh my-that's truly harsh..

I'm thoroughly enjoying reading through this thread.
My current issue is I've wanted a strawberry milkshake for days and the machine is broken at our local mcds.:charac2:

My daughter brought a "crudites" (sorry French folk, no accent grave here!) to Thanksgiving dinner and we didn't know what it was! It scared most of us until she opened the lid and revealed the contents!

Crudité uses an accent aigu, not grave.

:duck:

My FWP of the day is that I still have 5 1/2 days of work left before we go to WDW but my mind has already switched itself to vacation mode so I'm not getting any work done.

Went to best buy today to get ink for my printer. I showed the worker the four colors I needed. He took my stuff up to the counter and rang me up. When I got home my husband looked at what I bought. It was a four pack but one color was wrong. Also it was a combo pack with paper id never use. Ugh. That's what I get for not checking. So back to best buy I go.

I traded in my old 2012 car for a 2015 of the same model and I really miss the old one, even though my new one has nicer features. I am literally in a funk over giving up the old one.

My dishwasher is broken (and has been for months) and we're a family of 8.

My dryer is broken, too.

I will remember, though, that I have running water, easily accessible and inexpensive dish soap, and hands to wash them.

I will remember that I have easy access to a nearby laundromat to dry the clothing that I've washed in a machine. Some people still beat their clothing on rocks in rivers and have to walk great distances for that task.

My dishwasher is broken (and has been for months) and we're a family of 8.

My dryer is broken, too.

I will remember, though, that I have running water, easily accessible and inexpensive dish soap, and hands to wash them.

I will remember that I have easy access to a nearby laundromat to dry the clothing that I've washed in a machine. Some people still beat their clothing on rocks in rivers and have to walk great distances for that task.

Aww, I really feel for you, though!

My 1st World Problem is:

Frantically trying to avoid having carpet and vinyl flooring on the main floor of our to-be-built house. I was mopey the other day when I crunched the numbers and was pretty sure we would not be able to upgrade the flooring. We're still trying to figure it out and make it work to get the floor we want.

...But you know, we'll have a brand new large house for us and our family members to enjoy with my dream kitchen and even a gas fireplace (can't wait) and for the first time in my life I'll have a garage to park in. I'm thankful we have the means to own a home and even if it has vinyl and carpet, at least it's not a dirt floor.

I'm not feeling very Christmassy because it's been almost 80 degrees here lately.
We got new DirecTV boxes and I had to set up all of my season recordings again.

When I play "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" from our DVR, I have to fast forward through commercials and get right to the theme song or my wife and kid get mad.

My PVR will only tape two things at once and there are time when there are three shows I want to tape on at the same time.

DH left a scrub daddy sponge in our copper kitchen sink overnight and now I've got a tarnished area in the shape of a smiley face in that spot. I know that the tarnish will eventually fade away, but every time I see that smiley face it makes me want to throttle DH.

I had to get a pumpkin spice latte from 7/11 today - I went to visit a friend and we were supposed to go to Starbucks but we were having such a good time catching up that the time flew by and I had to leave to pick my kids up from school. 7/11 was closer and cheaper to their school than Starbucks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter