• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

List your first world problems here.

I don't know what Santa is bringing this year.
The kids don't really believe the oldest is 20. BUT Santa still brings gifts. He just is unsure what to bring this year.

I don't think I could ever go back down, We do the 1 bedroom suite as well.

The lowest I think I could possible go is the "normal" conceriage level room that is a step below the 1 bedroom.

I can't imagine cruising in one of the regular rooms, it would be horrible.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/concierge-to-stateroom.3466707/page-3#post-54819688

OMGoodness... this thread is fabulous!!! :worship:

:thumbsup2 Yeah, but if you want true comedy gold you've got to check out a few of the other DIS boards once in a while...I pulled the above quote off the DCL board because, well, it just belongs here. And what makes it totally hilarious is that the post is FOR REAL...those people are suffering genuine angst over there about things we're spoofing on over here...gawd I love this place! :rotfl2:

Last edited:

I couldn't find my Uggs the other day because the lady who cleans my house every other week put them where they belong...in my closet.

I finally decided what I want to get myself for Christmas (the rest of my family is taken care of), but one item is sold out online yet available in the store. I don't feel like driving 45 minutes to get it or picking up the phone and calling to get it shipped to me.

I need to upgrade my iPhone 4S because it's slowing down and freezing up, the battery doesn't last as long as it used to, and it struggles to connect to my WiFi. Oh, and I don't have enough storage for all my games and photos.

DS and DH are both playing video games, hogging all the bandwidth and making my online shopping crash so I can't spend my Kohls Cash that expires tonight!!

My Walmart order came in in record time...the roller skates my son wanted were included. BUT, the other day he came zooming around the corner in his friend's roller BLADES! I didn't even know he was able to use roller blades! So NOW I'll have to take the roller skates back and get roller blades. DH says they're much cooler.
Also...my kindle battery is dead. Ugh! What an I going to read while I'm at work?!

My rental car doesn't have all the features MY car has and it's driving me crazy. I NEED heated seats!

I have to run an extra cycle of my automatic dishwasher this morning to switch over to my entire set of a Christmas dishes that I only use for three weeks a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter