List your first world problems here.

Probably outdated, but oh well. I just thought to myself how much I hated this when I was on my way home today. When it gets to my favorite song, I click the button on the steering wheel to turn it up, and sometimes I hit the "change of input" because they are close together.

Quick change... "Baby you're a fire-AM RADIO"

I can't put the new trampoline mat on because I've been using Bic 'Pens for Her' which have made me delicate.

The trampoline mat is finally on. I have a sore arm, blisters on my fingers, and I've burnt my hands on the metal springs because it's 40c in the shade today.

I might have to call an ambulance.

We're so busy at work that I've been coming in at 5:00 am rather than 8:00.

I'm having to check frequently to see if a restaurant we want to try has opened up.

Low pressure tire light: not sure if anyone brought this up or not...check the spare tire's air as that tire is also included on some cars' indicator systems (my FIL's Toyota Camry is one).

Tripped on the dog who is always underfoot and dropped a cookie sheet of Christmas cookies I just pulled from the oven.

Have company at the house that DH invited, so have been "working o/t" (aka going to the Y, shopping, the library, etc) in order to avoid having to entertain!

Terri

Low pressure tire light: not sure if anyone brought this up or not...check the spare tire's air as that tire is also included on some cars' indicator systems (my FIL's Toyota Camry is one).

Holy technology, are you kidding me?? I can't keep track of the four carrying the car!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter