List november adr's here

what time did you get for Boma. we'll be there at 655. Table for 11 ;) can't miss us.

6:15, we'll still be there when you arrive. :goodvibes Probably can't miss us either, the loud (but super cute and funny) 3 yr old and an infant trying to eat off the adult's plates. :lmao:

Nov. 5---Artist Point
Nov. 8---Fulton's (lunch)
Nov. 9---Le Cellier
Nov. 10--Bistro de Paris (my birthday)

Making the online dining ressies were easy, but for whatever reason, one of the confirmations did not print out, so I didn't have the confirmation number. When I went back to the online site to try to find my ressies, I got a message that said there weren't any reservations with the reservation number. Maybe it had something to do with being a DVC number. Anyway, I called MS and they were able to find my ressies using my phone number. I think there are still a few bugs in the online system.

Still waiting not so patiently for my 90 day mark. We ar going on Nov 22 -25th for a quick trip without kids! Me and hubby don't know what to do with ourselves (well I am sure we will figure it out!:cool1:) but I am trying to plan some ADRS that I would not do with the kids present - Jico, etc. Any suggestions? We are staying at AKL Kidani for now unless my BLT wait list comes thru:worship:!

we have two reservations booked thanks to family that will have overlap trip and helped us with the 90 plus ten rule so we have Chef Mickeys Fri Nov 13 @ 730 for dinner and CRT at 8:05 for breakfast on the 14th
We hope to get Biergarten for lunch Nov 15
Tusker house nemo pkg breakfast Nov16
Crystal Palace late lunch Nov 17 before nap and MVMCP
park fare dinner Nov 18
Pirate adventue and alice tea party then wrap it up for fantasmic Dinner at Mama melrose's Cross your fingers!!! We are so excited!

We are an extended family (including both sets of grandparents) that prefers a large breakfast, skip lunch, then a nice dinner. We got all our ADR's just when we wanted them (whew - esp. for Le Cellier):

Breakfasts:

Chef Mickey's
Boma
'Ohana
1900 Park Fare
Crystal Palace

Dinners:

Jiko
Citricos
The Wave
Restaurant Marrakesh
Rose and Crown
Le Cellier
Paza Restaurant before MVMCP

I can finally heave a sigh of relief!

:sunny:

These are our ADR's for our trip 11/7 to 11/15. We are 5 adults and we are splitting up for some of these meals which is why it looks like waaaaay too many :) There are no breakfasts, just lunches or dinners.

Raglan Road
Liberty Tree
Mama Melrose
Teppan Edo
Sci Fi
Crystal Palace
House of Blues
Prime Time
Yachtsman
Plaza
Chefs de France
TRex
CRT dinner (30th anniversary celebration)
Tutto Italia

:yay:

6:15, we'll still be there when you arrive. :goodvibes Probably can't miss us either, the loud (but super cute and funny) 3 yr old and an infant trying to eat off the adult's plates. :lmao:

Sweet. We'll be 8 adults and 3 kids :) This will be our first time at Boma. I've heard(read) many good things about it. We enjoyed Tusker House last year, so thought we'd branch out (and the zebra domes were calling)

Breakfasts:

Crystal Palace
Kona Cafe
Tusker House

Dinners:

Liberty Tavern
50's Prime Time
California Grill
Boma (or Ohana)
Chef Mickeys

we have two reservations booked thanks to family that will have overlap trip and helped us with the 90 plus ten rule so we have Chef Mickeys Fri Nov 13 @ 730 for dinner and CRT at 8:05 for breakfast on the 14th
We hope to get Biergarten for lunch Nov 15
Tusker house nemo pkg breakfast Nov16
Crystal Palace late lunch Nov 17 before nap and MVMCP
park fare dinner Nov 18
Pirate adventue and alice tea party then wrap it up for fantasmic Dinner at Mama melrose's Cross your fingers!!! We are so excited!

I didn't know that they did the Nemo package for breakfast? Did you have to call for the package or can you reserve it online?

Got CRT this morning :banana: for 9:30 on Monday
It took all of five minutes, I was done by 6:06!

Hoop-De-Doo Revue for 10 people on Tuesday at 7:15

Crystal Palace to 10 people on Friday at 8:20 am

and even though it's not dining: Illuminations Cruise on Wednesday -- this is a surprise for my parents!

Can't make our ADR's yet (August 16), but here's our list:
Crystal Palace Breakfast
Garden Grill
Sci-Fi
Chef Mickey's
Hollywood N' Vine
Liberty Tree Tavern
Akershas (sp.?)
Tusker House (Breakfast & Lunch)

We got everything except Mama Melrose Fantasmic package....

Sci-Fi
Tutto Italia
Chef Mickey's (Dinner)
Cinderella's Royal Table (Breakfast)
California Grill (on the night of Wishes)
H&V Fantasmic Package (think I might cancel this - blech)
1900 Park Fare (Dinner)
Ohana (Breakfast)
Hoop De Doo
Boma (breakfast)

Nov 7- 14

le cellier
ohana
rose and crown
boma
crystal palace am
garden grill
GF tea X2

used online (except tea) , took 35 minutes with only a few problems.

Nov 9th-17th (honeymoon)
9th Narcoossee (dinner)
10th Grand Floridian Cafe (breakfast)
Marrakesh (dinner)
11th Sanaa (need to call I guess, can't seem to get it to work online) (update, called and got this for the time we wanted, mentioned that the online thing didn't work at all for this place so they can look into it)
12th Grand Floridian Cafe (breakfast)
Victoria & Alberts (dinner)
13th Bistro de Paris (dinner)
14th Grand Floridian Cafe (breakfast)
California Grill (dinner)
15th 50s Prime Time Cafe (lunch)
16th Wave (dinner)
17th Grand Floridian Cafe (breakfast)

Whew, thank god for the free dining plan. We are just gonna pay for the breakfasts since they don't cost much. The dining plan should cover most of the above (except victoria & alberts and bistro).

Can't book yet but hoping for

Cinderellas Royal Table - Breakfast (or if we can't get CRT, Tony's or Liberty Tree - dinner, and Akershus - breakfast)
Le Celliar - Dinner
Chef Mickeys - Dinner
Sci Fi Dine In - Lunch
Crystal Palace - Dinner

Can't wait to book waiting for August 26th not so patiently lol:surfweb:

well our reservations are finally finished!!!
Fri. we changed to Biergarten 7:25 pm
Sat. bbb @ 8:00 in the castle
CRT 9:20am
Sun. pirate of the carribean adventure 9:30 am
sci-fi dine @ 7:05pm
Mon. Mama Melrose's 3:50pm fantasmic pkg
Tues. Crystal palace 3:40pm before MVMCP
Wed. T-Rex 11am
Alice wonderland tea @2pm
Park fare dinner @ 8pm
Thus. Chef Mickeys @ 655 Pm
hoping for an extension of dessert party come on extension!!!!

We will arrive late oct.31 and depart nov.11. Bringing our 2 1/2 yr granddaughter thus we will be doing 4 character meals, here we go:

tusker breakfast
tony's
ohana breakfast
Les chefs de France
Cindy's
Kouzzina
Rose&Crown
Chef mickeys
SciFi
AK rainforest
brown derby lunch
T-Rex
LeCellier
Marrakesh
Coral Reef
Princess story book breakfast
The Plaza

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter