List november adr's here

My trip is Nov 5th-13th.

Nov 6th - Hoop de doo Revue 5pm
Nov 7th - Cindys Castle Lunch
Nov 8th - Whispering Canyon Cafe Dinner
Nov 9th - Sci-Fi for Lunch, Ohana's Dinner
Nov 10th - Yak and Yeti Lunch, Citrico's Dinner
Nov 12th - 1900 Park Fare Dinner before MVMCP
Nov 13th - Breakfast at Crystal Palace Before leaving.

DD & I are doing a Mom & Me trip and will be arriving Nov 20! We're staying at AKL for the first time and can't wait!!!! Just so happens that tomorrow is our "Double Digit Dance" day!!! We can't make ADRs til next Saturday!

It won't be a fancy trip - we just need a few ADRs, and we're eating at Beaches & Cream a few times since that is one of DD's favorite places to eat!

We're hoping for Yachtsman Steakhouse, Plaza, and LeCellier!

I still need to buy our MVMCP tickets!!!

Can't wait! Maybe we'll see some of you there!!!!

I almost feel like I need an aspirin now to do my dining...my day is Friday....
we go on Nov 12-22 have not figured out the days but so far this is what I think they want to do:

Chef Mickey's-dinner
Le Cellier-dinner
Biergarten-lunch or dinner**never done b4**
1900 Park Fare-dinner
CRT-lunch
Cape May (clam bake)-dinner**never done b4**
Crystal Palace-breakfast
Whispering Canyon Cafe -dinner**never done b4**
T-Rex -dinner**maybe-never done b4**
Kona Cafe-dinner**never done b4**

I know that we are going to do a MVMCP so I don't know where we will eat that night.....if anyone has any thoughts about the ones that I have never done b4 --please comment quick- I have to be up 5:30am on Friday morning!

Made reservations today and we got everything we wanted when we wanted:
Nov 10 - 19 (myself, friend and her 2 daughters)

1900 Park Fare - Dinner
50's Prime Time - Dinner
Donald Safari at Tusker House - Breakfast
Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show - Dinner
Akershush Royal Banquet - Breakfast
Coral Reef - Dinner
Liberty Tree Tavern - Lunch
Crystal Palace - Dinner
Planet Hollywood - Dinner
Sci Fi - Lunch

My window opens Friday morning. I'm so glad it's going back to 180 days, but for now....
I've been trying to familiarize myself w/ the Disney site to book them there BUT, honestly, I'm confused. Something not all that easy to do. I usually figure stuff out quickly.
OKAY, the system rolls over at 6AM eastern right?
Do you have to click on the left for the resorts or parks you are looking to make ADRs for and then choose from a list on teh right to book? is that how it goes? Or am I bot looking at the correct booking page?
And what's the explination for the 404 (or someything like that) error code?

I'm assuming it's easy for the DIS board would have a primmer on it. :laughing:

I'm worrying about that error and hosing it up myself. I'm wondering if I should call. I'm usually really competent on this stuff, got everything I wanted last week for our cruise following our short stay at WDW, but this? Hmmmmm

I almost feel like I need an aspirin now to do my dining...my day is Friday....
we go on Nov 12-22 have not figured out the days but so far this is what I think they want to do:

Chef Mickey's-dinner
Le Cellier-dinner
Biergarten-lunch or dinner**never done b4**
1900 Park Fare-dinner
CRT-lunch
Cape May (clam bake)-dinner**never done b4**
Crystal Palace-breakfast
Whispering Canyon Cafe -dinner**never done b4**
T-Rex -dinner**maybe-never done b4**
Kona Cafe-dinner**never done b4**

I know that we are going to do a MVMCP so I don't know where we will eat that night.....if anyone has any thoughts about the ones that I have never done b4 --please comment quick- I have to be up 5:30am on Friday morning!

Hi booking buddy! LOL :rotfl: No worries, you and I only overlap on 2 meals.
Just because you said you've never been and we're both booking on the same day...You'll LOVE Kona Cafe dinner! MASSIVELY GOOD! Cape May dinner is awesome too.
Good luck!

To ppony :

Each dining venue has its own page and there will be a reservations link on that page, on the left. I have my favorites bookmarked in the browser instead of using the Favorites button on the WDW website, I found those more difficult to use. You can also type the name of the restaurant you want in the search box at the top of the page and suggestions will come up beneath that box as you type. Click the link it gives you and it should take you directly to the page.

Also, I usually use Google Chrome browser but it does not work properly with the Disney Dining pages when you're booking reservations, so you should use Firefox or Internet Explorer.

Before 6am the date will not have a link if it's before the 90-day mark. I opened the reservation page for Cinderella before 6am and used the REFRESH button at the top of the page (also CTRL-R) to reload the page so the date I needed would be available.

Just keep practicing beforehand to get a feel for the site. When I booked CRT for breakfast I was completely done and checked out by 6:06 am!

Hope that helps ...

THANKS RAE! GOOD info. That helped a lot. I think I was in the right place anyway.

I'll spend tomorrow exercising my fingers. :lmao: I usually use Safari as my browser (Mac) but of course, sometimes some sites don't like it. Maybe I'll have Firefox ready and loaded. :thumbsup2

Can't book yet! 11/24-11/30

Cinderella's Royal Table (birthday dinner)
Rose and Crown
SciFi Diner
1900 Park Fare
Tusker House
Crystal Palace (birthday dinner)

Yay!!!

Another thing I did ... I had a separate notepad document open where I had already typed my Visa card info -- number, exp date, any other info I would need so I could just copy and paste into the proper places during the checkout process.

You can do several reservations in the same session, you do not have to check out after each restaurant. But if you're looking for something that's hard to get, search that reservation first. Once you put it in your cart, it's my understanding that it's yours until you check out as long as your cart doesn't sit idle for more than 20 minutes. So if you want to book CRT and several other reservations, you don't have to do CRT just by itself. We're staying off property so we have to book ours day-by-day, so CRT was the only thing I could get that day.

Did anyone here book their Disney package through Dreams Unlimited? I'd like to use the Disney online ADR system, but not sure if how it's gonna work since I booked our package with Dreams Unlimited. Do I need my confirmation number from them? Will the online ADR system accept it or must the booking of all my ADRs be made through the travel agent? Also, can I book 10 days out or only at the 90day mark for every ADR?? If anyone can offer some insight to this, it'll be most helpful. Thanks.

I got mine in a spreadsheet with confirmation numbers etc...:surfweb:

Sunday 01-Nov-09 Whispering Canyon Café
Monday 02-Nov-09 Biergarten
Tuesday 03-Nov-09 'Ohana
Wednesday 04-Nov-09 Le Cellier Steakhouse
Thursday 05-Nov-09 Teppan Edo

All dinner :thumbsup2

Our trip is Nov 12-20, and these are ADR's I'm hoping for tomorrow:

Rose and Crown
Sci Fi
Biergarten
Ohana
Yak and Yeti
50's Prime Time
San Angel Inn
Teppan Edo
and
Chef Mickey's Breakfast.

Wish me luck.

To ppony :

Also, I usually use Google Chrome browser but it does not work properly with the Disney Dining pages when you're booking reservations, so you should use Firefox or Internet Explorer.

And for those of you using a Mac, Safari wouldn't work for me. However, as Rae said, Firefox works fine.

Just made my November reservations! I got everything I wanted within a 20 minute window!:cool1:

Plaza Restaurant
Boma
50's Prime Time Cafe
Le Cellier
O'Hana breakfast
Tutto Italia
Cinderella's dinner @ 1900 Park Fare

:dance3:

Yay! Glad to see this post on here! I'm so excited about our ADR's and my DH and DD really could care less. So I'm thrilled to get to share my excitement with someone who understands!!! :cool1:

Oct 31 Ohana 6:10pm
Nov 1 Mama Melrose 5:30pm
Nov 2 Kouzinna 5pm
Nov 3 LeCellier 4:55pm

:thumbsup2 Online ADR was super easy, all times I got was within 10 mins of the time requested. Called in to get Kouzinna and had no problem booking. :wizard:

To ppony :

Each dining venue has its own page and there will be a reservations link on that page, on the left. I have my favorites bookmarked in the browser instead of using the Favorites button on the WDW website, I found those more difficult to use. You can also type the name of the restaurant you want in the search box at the top of the page and suggestions will come up beneath that box as you type. Click the link it gives you and it should take you directly to the page.

Before 6am the date will not have a link if it's before the 90-day mark. I opened the reservation page for Cinderella before 6am and used the REFRESH button at the top of the page (also CTRL-R) to reload the page so the date I needed would be available.

Just keep practicing beforehand to get a feel for the site. When I booked CRT for breakfast I was completely done and checked out by 6:06 am!

Hope that helps ...
Right now, whether I use Firefox or Safari, I'm getting a 404 error. Now, could that be because I don't have a conf. # put in yet? I've been looking around for where to put one but don't see a place. I didn't book through Disney directly but through AAA. I have that conf # which is suppose dto work.
I'm going to bookmark all 3 places we want to get ADRs so I'll be set there. I started a text page that has numbers on it and will have a CC on hand in case. Oh and a pad of paper to write stuff down on. I got things royally hosed when I was making my cruise reservations for dinner and brunch. I coudln't keep my days straight so I know better to write them down! At least for that I had the ship's concierge to help me. No such luck on land. :headache: THANKS!!!!

I apologize for taking up precious thread space w/ my non-productive chatter. I'm trying to shut up. :rolleyes1

I stayed up until online opened (3am west coast time! thank you very much***) I got the important ones first and then the site started having problems. I could NOT pull up LTT or Y&Y pages AT ALL. (I found a round about way to get LTT but no luck with Y&Y.) Kept trying. was afraid I would lose the ones I'd already made.

Finally called when the phone lines opened. CM was able to get me Y&Y AND change a few ADR's to better times for me. But it took another hour! So I got to bed at 5am my time. I HATE free dining! (We aren't using it and I have never had to worry so much about getting reservations in slower season.)

But, it's all done now and I have my confirmation numbers...Yeah!!!

Nov. 11-20

Yak and Yeti - twice for dinner
Hollywood Brown Derby - twice for lunch
Ohana - dinner
LTT - lunch
Boma's - dinner
Marrakesh - dinner
Plaza Restaurant - dinner before Wishes

We've done the signature restaurants in the past so tried to keep it more simple this time.

Oh, and I used Firefox. I did have my sister make sure we had all the computer updates that the disney tech site recommends a few days before I needed to book our ADR's. I made her update Internet Explorer too just in case.

I've been up since 3:00am (pacific time), but I got everything I wanted -

Hoop Dee Doo Review 9:30 tier 1
Ohana dinner
Ohana breakfast
1900 Park Fare dinner
Tutto Italia lunch
Tusker House lunch 1:10pm w/seats for Nemo
Chef Mickey's breakfast
Whispering Canyon breakfast

We are on the Deluxe Dining plan.

Looks like everyone has been lucky with their ADRs. This is the first year we were able to get LeCelllier and on the first day that I threw out there and the first seating time... here we go:

LeCellier - 6:30pm
O'Hana- 5:00pm
Teppan Edo- 6:30pm
Mama Melrose- 6:35pm
San Angel Inn- 6:30pm
Kona Cafe- 7pm
Boma - 7pm
Yak & Yeti- 4:30pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter