• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lisa & Pete's DCL PJ & Trip Report - WEDDING VIDEO POSTED!!!

I just found your PJ today and I am so jealous! Your wedding will be awesome! You have some really great ideas. You are so creative!

The dress looks beautiful. Isn't it great how you just know when you've found the "one"?

I just have to know, did your DF go to Chiropractic College at Palmer? I live in Iowa, and I'm not far from Davenport. Just had to know! :goodvibes

I just found your PJ today and I am so jealous! Your wedding will be awesome! You have some really great ideas. You are so creative!

The dress looks beautiful. Isn't it great how you just know when you've found the "one"?

I just have to know, did your DF go to Chiropractic College at Palmer? I live in Iowa, and I'm not far from Davenport. Just had to know! :goodvibes

Welcome!!! Thank you so much! I love my dress. I had to keep it at my Sister's house or I would wear it all around the house. LOL

Pete did go to Palmer, he graduated in October of 2004. What a small world. What town are you in. I will have to tell him!

We live in DeWitt, which is about 25 miles north of Davenport. My DH works at the tv station right across the street from Palmer.:)

Lisa, I thought of you on my honeymoon... weird i know! A girl got married on the cruise (Carnival) when we stopped in St Thomas. All her family got bused to a private beach, and then to a private reception. She had about 30 guests that all took the 7 day cruise with them... it looked so romantic and tropical! I may need to crash your wedding cruise too ;)

Your shirts with the crystals sound like they will be pretty. You will have to post a picture:)

I will as soon as I get them made! I am excited about them!

Lisa, I thought of you on my honeymoon... weird i know! A girl got married on the cruise (Carnival) when we stopped in St Thomas. All her family got bused to a private beach, and then to a private reception. She had about 30 guests that all took the 7 day cruise with them... it looked so romantic and tropical! I may need to crash your wedding cruise too ;)

Awe....I think that sounds wonderful! Hey no need to crash, just like I told Caryn....I will help you book your trip and you can have a seat right with the guests!!! The more the merrier!

Awe....I think that sounds wonderful! Hey no need to crash, just like I told Caryn....I will help you book your trip and you can have a seat right with the guests!!! The more the merrier!

a disbrides meet at your wedding?!? fun!!!!!

i like the bags and can't wait to see how the shirts/veil come out!

didn't kristen make her veil?

That would be so much fun! It would be just about the time that you ladies will be itching for a vacation too!

Kristen did make her viel, it turned out so pretty too!

My Future Mother in Law is beyond excited about making my viel! I am excited too. Now I just need to decide if I want to go with the traditional mesh or if I wan't to use shear organza.

princess:

Kristen STARTED to make her veil, but then lost the 300 swarovski crystals she bought :rolleyes1 so the one i actually wore was a "something borrowed" from one of my college friends.

It was Cryssi who made her viel....She sent me her instructions!

You should.....Disney is the best when it comes to cruising!

I just read your entire PJ and everything sounds wonderful! A big :thumbsup2 to your DF for great taste in e-ring.
I am having my religious wedding in July and I am very greatful for all the wonderful and creative ideas that I have received here from the wonderful brides on the DIS! Caryn, Jax, Kristen, Figment, thank you ladies for all the awesome inspiration.
:cheer2:

Kristen STARTED to make her veil, but then lost the 300 swarovski crystals she bought :rolleyes1 so the one i actually wore was a "something borrowed" from one of my college friends.

OMG! i was wondering where that project went!

You should.....Disney is the best when it comes to cruising!

ok, a dcl question...are the cruises totally kid oriented? mark isn't so thrilled with the dcl idea because he thinks it'll be like the "new" pleasure island (ie: you stumble out of the club with your beer in a cup and fall over a 5 year old who has recently escaped his mamma...), what do you think?

ok, a dcl question...are the cruises totally kid oriented? mark isn't so thrilled with the dcl idea because he thinks it'll be like the "new" pleasure island (ie: you stumble out of the club with your beer in a cup and fall over a 5 year old who has recently escaped his mamma...), what do you think?

I've never been, but i'm told there's a lot of adult only areas... a few lounges and a pool... even an entire beach on Castaway Key. You dont get that on any other ship!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter