Linking reservations...?

Is anyone still getting the requirement to do multiple check ins when you have linked reservations. i thought that was over because for my last two linked reservations, one at BWV and one at Kidani, they required only the single check in upon arrival and when I asked at BWV, they said the system had been fixed to no longer require a second check in.

No, you don't do that. The linking is meant to keep you in the same room - and I've never had it be anything different than that. The checking out and checking in should reactivate your MB do enter the room again. In theory it really ought to be able to happen without that if they bothered to get it set up but the best bet is to go to the front desk and just take care of it with them.

You will have to check out and back in, but you should be able to take care of that at the front desk in the morning without changing rooms. One time, they called my room the night before and took care of it over the phone.

Thanks for the help. Figured it would be somewhat easy but this is Disney we're talking about here. :rotfl:

I added an extra night to my week stay. I didn't add the dining plan to this one extra day reservation. If I have a left over quick service meal, can I use it this extra day?? Or do they really expire at midnight the last day of my first reservation

Strictly speaking this is against the rules if they spot this they will merge the reservations and cancel your dining plan. There have been reports of them doing this to others.

I just wasn't sure when the dining credits would actually expire. I didn't want to risk loosing any credits, so I just made sure we used them all today. Tomorrow is our extra day. I was told I could use the refillable mugs, just not the dining credits. It was really no big deal, just thought I would save a meal for tomorrow if possible. I just made the kids stuff them selves today. Lol.

Is anyone still getting the requirement to do multiple check ins when you have linked reservations. i thought that was over because for my last two linked reservations, one at BWV and one at Kidani, they required only the single check in upon arrival and when I asked at BWV, they said the system had been fixed to no longer require a second check in.

That would be nice! I would have been able to tell you in 3 weeks time what happened at BWV for me but I just had to throw out a waitlist for a Boardwalk view and it came thru for part of the nights so now I have to change rooms. :rolleyes:

This has been so helpful! So if the reservations are linked and not merged do we get two sets of magic bands? Really only want one but didn't realize the difference between merging and linking.

This has been so helpful! So if the reservations are linked and not merged do we get two sets of magic bands? Really only want one but didn't realize the difference between merging and linking.
Yes, but you will have the option of "declining" the second set of magic bands online. That's what we did and our first set has worked just fine for our additional day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter