Lime Lights DIS Meet Sep 24th at POP...And others...Sep. 15th-30th...

Me too! Me too!! I'm off in the morning. Hope to see some of you on Wednesday by the Lime Lights! ::yes::

::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

I'm here at POP now and we have been having a great time! I have seen a lot of nicely decorated windows that I'm assuming are DIS-ers. I have Mickey heads in my window and Mickey on my door, so look for me!! I'm still hoping to make it to the meet, but I"m not totally sure what we're doing that night. Hopefully I'll see some of you around the parks this week or at the meet!

Hey Everyone, This Is My 1st Post Here On The Disboards. I Met Some Of You At The Lime Lights Meeting At Pop Century On The 24th.so I'll Be Tring To Ppost Some Of The Pics We Took On Our Trip On Here So You Can All See Them. Oh Yeah, I Found A Bunch Of Hidden Mickeys And Will Be Posting Some Pics Of Them Or Starting A New Thread On Hidden Mickeys And Seeing If People Can Guess Where They're At. Have Fun With The Pics And I Will Talk To You All Soon.

Hope everyone had a great time at the meet!! I think I saw some lime green lights on the left side of the pool, but DD had fallen ( on her bad hand, of course) and we were holed up in our room icing it. :sad2:

Sorry that I was my usual introverted self. DS4 and I sort of stopped by, but everyone was chatting, and I'm the type that never butts into a conversation. DS4 played a bit with the glowing rings, before he wanted to head to the kiddie pool.

It was nice to meet everyone who came...
Thank You...:grouphug:

We missed all of you who didn't make it...:upsidedow

And a Special Thanks to World Bouncer for all you did...:flower3:
It was fun...

it was cool meeting everyone that showed up. i had a good time talking with everyone and getting info on some of the parks. the picture game was a blast as well. oh yeah, we went on the tower of terror and i'll have to say, that i'll never go on that ride again, it was pretty scary for me. i dont do straight drop rides like that. but i do have to say that the rock 'n roller coaster and expedition everest were awesome and next year we'll be going on them again, more than once.

:scared1:

it was cool meeting everyone that showed up. i had a good time talking with everyone and getting info on some of the parks. the picture game was a blast as well. oh yeah, we went on the tower of terror and i'll have to say, that i'll never go on that ride again, it was pretty scary for me. i dont do straight drop rides like that. but i do have to say that the rock 'n roller coaster and expedition everest were awesome and next year we'll be going on them again, more than once.

:scared1:

Did you take World Bouncer's advice and scream on Tower of Terrror?

So sorry we missed meeting all of you! We had dinner at Tutto Italia and it took forever to get a bus back to POP. The only time we had a long wait for a bus all week. Anyway, it was almost 10:30p when we made it to the Hippy Dippy and we didn't see any lime green lights. :sad1:

Glad you all had a good time and hope your trips went as well as ours did.

Anybody book bounce back. Wanna try again next year? :goodvibes

Anybody book bounce back. Wanna try again next year? :goodvibes

Well... I'm absolutely not upset:goodvibes ...but considering only about 5 people showed up...:confused3
I won't be planning another meet anytime soon...;)

I hope you all had GREAT Vacations...:thumbsup2

Ours was a little rocky:rolleyes1 The kids got very sick...:sick: :sick:
But we did have some fun...
I think next trip will be an adults only trip...:woohoo:

Well... I'm absolutely not upset:goodvibes ...but considering only about 5 people showed up...:confused3
I won't be planning another meet anytime soon...;)

I hope you all had GREAT Vacations...:thumbsup2

Ours was a little rocky:rolleyes1 The kids got very sick...:sick: :sick:
But we did have some fun...
I think next trip will be an adults only trip...:woohoo:

Oh no...sick kiddos at Disney! So sorry. Geez, I wish we would have just cancelled our dinner plans. :guilty:

Hope that adults only trip works out for you real soon and you have a wonderful time together. :cloud9:

Hi,
Me and kids came by for the meet. I was my shy self when I don't know others and it seemed those at the table knew each other. So I just sat with the kids making up a ring toss game with the glow sticks. I do have to say that a lot was put into the gathering with all the nice glow sticks and rings. It's a shame more didn't turn out. Thanks to the head limelighter for trying though. :thumbsup2

Hi everybody!

We got back from Pop last night, I'm glad I had a chance to meet some of you at the Lime Lights party... (excuse me if I didn't get all your names, or spell them correctly) MyBabeSuz, World Bouncer, Tattoo Man, KatieElder and the others who were out at the pool. It was fun seeing all the green lights and I know giving them out later to the kids made a lot of them very happy!

I enjoyed the photo game, throughout the vacation as I saw some of the sites from the pictures, I told my family "This was one of the mystery photos!" That was a fun idea.

Overall, we had a great vacation and the weather was the best we've ever experienced at WDW. :goodvibes

Thanks again for organizing the meet, MyBabeSuz, I have the magnet on my fridge and its a nice reminder of a fun evening at Pop Century!

Hi all

Just wanted to drop in and say hi to all and let you know how very nice it was to meet you at the meet!

A very big THANK YOU to MyBabeSuz!!! You put so much effort into making a nice event!

There may not have been that many of us there but we did have fun!!

I'm so excited the World Bouncers are writing a dining report, can't wait to read it all and I expect it will have some great photos! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter