• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lime Lights DIS Meet Sep 24th at POP...And others...Sep. 15th-30th...

Dh, my hero:love: came home from Home Depot today with 25 alien green mickey heads:rolleyes1 . He had the two toddlers with him so they helped him carry them out.
Now I have 12 days to use them.

Yay!! Is anyone getting kinda nervous about certain things that are brewing that I don't want to mention?? I personally am taking the "ignore it and it won't happen" path....

Yay!! Is anyone getting kinda nervous about certain things that are brewing that I don't want to mention?? I personally am taking the "ignore it and it won't happen" path....

G H I J K...:cheer2:
Make them ALL go away...

I think two weeks is long enough for them all to pass...
I'm hoping... As long as we can get there...:woohoo:
I don't care...:dance3:

G H I J K...:cheer2:
Make them ALL go away...

I think two weeks is long enough for them all to pass...
I'm hoping... As long as we can get there...:woohoo:
I don't care...:dance3:

I think so too....and what's a little rain in Disney?? :dance3:

We'll be at Pop 9/18-27, requested the 60s building. The way we generally tour, we might be able to stop by towards the end just to say, hi.

I'm kind of new to the boards. I leave Pop on the 21st. I see some of you will be there before then, I'll keep an eye out.

I'm kind of new to the boards. I leave Pop on the 21st. I see some of you will be there before then, I'll keep an eye out.

Hi Laurie!!! we'll keep an eye out for you too!

although how I don't know since no one here knows what anyone else looks like! :confused3

mybabesuz - would you please add me to the Lime Light party list for the 24th? We have a late dining reservation that night (9 p.m. is late eating for me! :lmao: ), but if I have an ounce of energy left afterwards, I want to come out to the Pop pool and say hi.

I just love :love: love :love: love :love: the name y'all came up with: Lime Lights! And the little lime green Mickey head party invite is just sooooo cool! If the artist doesn't mind, I'm hoping to print it off and put it on a button and wear it to the party .... of course, the best plans .... sometimes go :upsidedow

Everybody have a safe and fun vacation, and I hope to meet at least some of you! :goodvibes

mybabesuz - would you please add me to the Lime Light party list for the 24th? We have a late dining reservation that night (9 p.m. is late eating for me! :lmao: ), but if I have an ounce of energy left afterwards, I want to come out to the Pop pool and say hi.

I just love :love: love :love: love :love: the name y'all came up with: Lime Lights! And the little lime green Mickey head party invite is just sooooo cool! If the artist doesn't mind, I'm hoping to print it off and put it on a button and wear it to the party .... of course, the best plans .... sometimes go :upsidedow

Everybody have a safe and fun vacation, and I hope to meet at least some of you! :goodvibes

WELCOME... I am the designer...:rotfl: I made blank name tags with the design from sticky labels
And magnets to give everyone too... And of course Green Glow Necklaces...
DISer :worship: kaytieeldr is the one who came up with the name...
See you there...:banana:

:rainbow: For those of you who missed it....:rainbow:

Hello All

I just wanted to announce the first of at least two planned activities.

“The Lime Lights Mickey Mystery Bag Exchange!”

The game will be rather simple and hopefully we can have a bit of fun with it.

The rules will be as follows:

1. Email me and let me know you’re interested in participating
2. Bring with you a sealed bag, box, or package to the meet with mystery
items in it
3. Mystery items should have a minimum value of $10.00
4. Mystery items should be Disney or Dis related
5. Drop your bag/ box/ package, off to the designated area upon arrival
6. @ 10:30pm on the night of the event there will be a drawing or
other creative way to randomly receive your new mystery bag.

When planning on what item(s) you are putting in your bag/package, please keep in mind that smaller items are better due to traveling restrictions.

All ages are welcome to play.

If anyone is having trouble with an idea for their "Mystery Bag", I would be happy to help with some suggestions!

Be Creative if you want, and lets have Fun!!!:dance3:

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Hi here, I have barely been posting, because I have been reading for several weeks straight! We leave home in Long Island, NY for our trip to POP with deluxe dining next Sunday 9/14, and will be at POP until 9/20 - I am so excited, but sad that I won't get the chance to meet all of the DIS Lime lites - sounds like you all will have so much fun!!

I will try to find something to decorate our window, just in case there happens to be a DIS poster nearby, it would be great to meet some of you :)

Happy travels to everyone, I am sooooooooooo excited!!:lovestruc :banana:

.... I made blank name tags with the design from sticky labels
And magnets to give everyone too... And of course Green Glow Necklaces...
DISer :worship: kaytieeldr is the one who came up with the name...
See you there...:banana:

That's SO nice of you!!! Thank you!!!

I really hope we'll be back from the parks to meet all of you!!

Hi here, I have barely been posting, because I have been reading for several weeks straight! We leave home in Long Island, NY for our trip to POP with deluxe dining next Sunday 9/14, and will be at POP until 9/20 - I am so excited, but sad that I won't get the chance to meet all of the DIS Lime lites - sounds like you all will have so much fun!!

I will try to find something to decorate our window, just in case there happens to be a DIS poster nearby, it would be great to meet some of you :)

Happy travels to everyone, I am sooooooooooo excited!!:lovestruc :banana:

I'll be there the same time as you!!! I'm flying out of Hartford CT on the 13th, coming back the 21st.

Hello Everyone.....

I am posting this as a reminder to all,

There will be a Mystery Exchange Game at the Meet.

As of now we have 9 participants signed up. I appreciate advance sign up, but it is not required. Just bring something to the Meet if you are not able to let me know for sure!

There will be 2 age groups:
ages 10 and up
ages 9 and under

Anyone can participate in either age group.

This activity is not a requirement for attending the Meet, it is totally an optional fun thing that all can participate in!

Please bring a bag/package with item(s) that have a minimum value of $10.00
Mark the bag/package with "child" or "adult"

I am officially excited now and counting the minutes till our trip!!!!

Can't wait to meet you all

See you soon!!

Aaron

OK, How on earth did I miss this info! I will be at POP from Sept. 17th -27th. The meet for the 24th works out perfect as that is the day we are heading to Cocoa Beach so DD16 can finally see the ocean. We'll be back well before 9 and would love to meet at the pool so count us in....Me, DH, DD16 and her BoyF17....everyone will be shy poops but me!!:rotfl2: I hit single digits today too! Can't wait!:cloud9:

:rainbow: Here is a current list of DISer who will be at POP on the night of Lime Lights...:rainbow:

I hope most of you will atleast stop by and say "hi"
You won't be able to miss us...:banana:
Look for the 100 Lime Lights in the 60's Flower Pool Area...:flower1:
We will be there from 9:00pm (probably 8:30 setting up) until when ever...
:yay: So come early or come late ! :yay:

#1DISFANN
1DISNEYLVR
AmberI
bear74
Buckeye Gal
BuzzBiteyear
castlechick
christa112
Disneydeeva
djgeffers1
dlpcarden
FirstMagic
Gooftroop
Janjandis
kaytieeldr
labdogs42
lisadr
Mel6197
merlinspride
mickeymouseclubhouse
Minnie Squeaks
Mlch
Mousebit
MrsPiglet
Mybabesuz
nrod
PiperGirlInWondrland
Poutytink
Pskelly
Reese
sunnyday123
TatenEly
Tink771
TinkyBelle
Tinker'n'fun
Trinity524
WendyMS
World Bouncer

Yay!!! Can't wait....is anyone else in a complete panic? I am convinced I am not going to have everything I want to get done, done.

I start to hyperventilate when I look at my ticker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter