Lime Lights DIS Meet Sep 24th at POP...And others...Sep. 15th-30th...

Add me to the list! If Mybabesuz hadn't invited me I would have been the "weirdo"circling out of curiosity:rolleyes1 . I honestly thought it was a group meeting of some sort:laughing:

In any case sign us up. It will be me DH and DD(7).

We will be requesting the 50 first floor this year-but hey where ever they put us will be fine!

We will be having dinner at Le Cellier @ 6:50 but should be back in plenty of time. But we do have to get some sleep that night-we're having breakfast at CRT and wouldn't want to be a sandy-eyed for the princess;)

Will also be sporting our LGMHs. I took my DD Kerrigan with me to Home Depot to get them and she yells at me "MOM DON'T TAKE THEM ALL!!!!":scared1:

Well I look forward to meeting you all!

:banana: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :banana:
The Tropics look just Beautiful for the next two weeks...:love:
Not a storm in site after Ike...

What a wonderful idea!:thumbsup2 I'll head over there on the evening of the 24th. We have a 5:00 HDDR show but will be back in plenty of time.

:banana: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :banana:
The Tropics look just Beautiful for the next two weeks...:love:
Not a storm in site after Ike...

they do!! however, I keep checking the weather channel website for the 10 day forecast.....so far for the 18th and 19th they have scattered t-storms!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

they do!! however, I keep checking the weather channel website for the 10 day forecast.....so far for the 18th and 19th they have scattered t-storms!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

There are Thunderstorms everyday in September...:rolleyes1
They usually come and go quickly...;)
They are hit or miss...
Don't worry about it...:goodvibes

There are Thunderstorms everyday in September...:rolleyes1
They usually come and go quickly...;)
They are hit or miss...
Don't worry about it...:goodvibes

I know, I know....it's just my OCD peeking out!

And a rainy day in Disney is better than a sunny day at work!!

Yay!!! Can't wait....is anyone else in a complete panic? I am convinced I am not going to have everything I want to get done, done.

I start to hyperventilate when I look at my ticker.

You are so NOT alone! I just said to my husband the other day "I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm so stressed."

His reply "I know what's wrong, we're getting ready to go on vacation!" LOL

Elizabeth

Yay!!! :cool1:

The days are growing closer and closer!!!

The count for the Mystery Exchange is now up to, at least 11 :yay:

We are also organizing a fun game or 2 that will be family friendly and fun for all! I know there will be a couple prizes for the games, but still working on it!

Keep a look out over the next few days for updates!

:cool1: Getting close...real close! :woohoo:

Looking forward to meeting all of you! Just be sure to keep the party going! We have ADRs at Tutto Italia at 8:00p and will be heading back to POP just as soon as we can.

DGD13 (Haleigh) is wondering if teens will be swimming. She says she's wearing her suit, but bringing her I-pod and a book just in case nobody her age shows up...:laughing: :laughing:

World Bouncer - We'd join in the Mystery Exchange, but I'm afraid we might not make it in time. Sounds like fun tho! Hopefully, we'll be able to join in a game or 2! :thumbsup2

:cool1: Getting close...real close! :woohoo:

DGD13 (Haleigh) is wondering if teens will be swimming. She says she's wearing her suit, but bringing her I-pod and a book just in case nobody her age shows up...:laughing: :laughing:

I'll have a DS(15) that is too cool to swim but will on occasion and DD(11) who will definately be swimming.

I wonder if Pop still has those faded pictures of the tie-dye cheesecake in the elevators? At least the ones I saw on our last trip didn't reflect the bright reality of that dessert! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hey... is there a rain-date or rain-location for the meet? (it ain't gonna rain, it ain't gonna rain....) Or just go to the pool and look for soggy DISers? :goodvibes

I wonder if Pop still has those faded pictures of the tie-dye cheesecake in the elevators? At least the ones I saw on our last trip didn't reflect the bright reality of that dessert! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hey... is there a rain-date or rain-location for the meet? (it ain't gonna rain, it ain't gonna rain....) Or just go to the pool and look for soggy DISers? :goodvibes

Ummm...:confused3 It's not gonna rain...:dance3:
But if it does... We will figure something out...
Just look for the 100 Lime Lights...
We can see if there is somewhere inside we can have it...

I agree...The rain is not invited and since I'm sure it does not want to be rude it will not show up uninvited. If there is any rain that day it will be over in Cocoa Beach since that's where I'm headed for the day!;) I hope it stays away from there also...we want to swim in the ocean!! Can't wait to see all the Lime Lights!:banana: I'm 3 days away from check in!:cool1:

Leaving in less than 12 hours!!
:dancer: :dancer: party: :dancer: :dancer:

I have everything packed! I know that I packed too much and I know we will forget something? LOL

We have our mystery exchange items packed and last night Minnie Squeaks and Me put together a "Get To Know Your Fellow Diser" game!

This time tomorrow we will be pin trading in DTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well anyway... see you all there at the party and around the resort and parks!!

At work! I leave Sat first thing in the AM..

Cant WAIT!

Right now Im super excited I dont have to work for 3 WHOLE WEEKENDS!!

Come on Tomrrow AM when Im done...:cheer2:

I just need 1 more "good" night at work! PLEASE Just 1 good Night at work! :worship: :worship:

Can't wait to see you all there!!

gotta go pack in secret....Dd still doesn't know....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter