Let's see your Beverly photos!

I love this thread!!!:lmao:

Beverly is the most god-awful tasting substance on the face of the planet! I liken it to what I suspect earwax would taste like.

I don't have a picture to share yet, but I am planning to catch a pic of my future DH on our disneymoon trying the Beverly! He's a very proud Italian American and I know he's going to run straight for the beverage from Italy. Ohhh that will be a great moment. :rotfl:

This is Dustin's reaction. I actually have a series because I set the camera to Sports. I didn't want to miss a single grimace.:lmao:

IMG_1327.jpg

Beverly is like a rite of passage. You just HAVE to do it. And yes, its foul.

Added to that, I'm extra-sensitive to things that are bitter. Can't drink beer, can't eat cheese because they are too bitter for me. You can imagine what MY face looked like upon taking that first swig.

These are hilarious, but I don't think Beverly tastes bad. :confused3 I drank several of those little cups last week--much better than the other flavors which were often too sugary.

BUMP!!! :banana: I'll have to grab a couple snapshots of all 5 of us when we're there in December!

im going in october and i cant wait to get ALL my family to try this........can i have exact location please ??

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: These pics are hilarious!! I forgot to take DH and DS to try Beverly last time we were there. But I will get them in '08!! :lmao:

I didn't know about this on our trip in June and we skipped the Coke station...but now...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I'll get the girls when we go in Jan!

Took the family into Club Cool last week. Got them each to try Beverly, the only one with a funny face (I'll post it tonight) was DD11. DW didn't really react and DS4 had 2 cups full. I should have known he'd like it, he likes black licorice too...

DW was the first to try it, and DD the last, but DD had the only decent expression.

Oh man!! This has made my whole day!! I think we're gonna hop to Epcot to get some great pics of this!!!

We recently went to WDW for the first time and of course DH was curious about Club Cool because i'd told him about the international Coke products, Now i KNEW not to try the Beverly...but DH did not so yes..I got him with the Beverly... :lmao: :lmao:

Before:

chrisbeforebeverly.jpg

After and an "Oh my GOD, that's disgusting!"

chrisafterbeverly.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I love my DH! He was a good sport! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter