• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let's see your Beverly photos!

This is HYSTERICAL! I saw the Beverly mentioned on another thread and asked what it was. Someone said it was a delicious drink. That little devil. ;) After seeing this, I can't wait to surprise my family with this in Feb. hee hee :stir:

No pic, but if I did it would look like this:lovestruc:lovestruc
Seriously, do none of you drink bitters, Campari, Suze or Cocchi?
O.K., I get that it might not be to everyone's taste but..................
if ever you find yourself with a squiffy tummy whilst at EPCOT pray Club Cool is open and down some Beverly!!!!!!!! It works wonders on a dodgy tum!!!

No pic, but if I did it would look like this:lovestruc:lovestruc
Seriously, do none of you drink bitters, Campari, Suze or Cocchi?
O.K., I get that it might not be to everyone's taste but..................
if ever you find yourself with a squiffy tummy whilst at EPCOT pray Club Cool is open and down some Beverly!!!!!!!! It works wonders on a dodgy tum!!!

It couldn't do anything for my tummy if it couldn't make it past my taste buds!

(Another option for icky tummies is the iced mint tea from the Moroccan pavilion. Saved the day after too many F + W countries in too little time!)

I think I am going to try to set up my BF when we go, problem is I may have no luck because..
He does not drink soda.
At all.

Bumping this because it was linked on the "One thing everyone should do at WDW" thread.

And because it's hilarious :goodvibes

So glad to see this thread again! Hard to believe I posted my bitter Beverly face on here 6 years ago. We're going back in a few months with some first-timers...can't wait to get 'em with the Beverly!! :thumbsup2

i took my best friend on an impromptu 2 day trip back in march and forgot to upload this. easily one of my favorite memories from that trip! :rotfl2:

tumblr_ms0dz911Zw1qa13uvo1_500.jpg

Great to see this thread is still going. DW & I have had a little one this past January, and hope to take her down to WDW in 2015, there will be updated Beverly Pictures posted. :laughing:

I haven't read all the posts in this thread but someone may have mentioned this already. But has anyone seen the YouTube video of the Guy taking like 17 shots of Bev. He has a pretty hard time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter