Let's see your Beverly photos!

Now, I'VE never tasted it before but I've been a DISer long enough to know what it is and how it's not to good. So.. when DD and I were in Club Cool last week I had the camera out and at the ready.

Here is her 1st initial reaction :
DSC00409.jpg

When she realized I'd taken her picture the princess said "Oh I can make a better 'ick' face.. lets try again" So she actually drank Beverly AGAIN just to get a better 'ick' face.. goob
DSC00413.jpg

I personally like the initial reaction the best! :rotfl2:

I had Alcaseltzer?? cant spell it!! its a cold med and its used for stomach achs and i sware it tasted like Beverly!!! i had the beverly face!! i should have taken a pic of my face it was soooo funny!!:lmao:

This is my face :confused:

I live in Italy and have yet to find anything remotely close to this Beverly drink. Everyone here drinks Coke, Fanta, etc. I am still convinced this is just something fun the Coke company created for the amusement of WDW guests.

I'm not sure if you're native Italian or not, but Beverly isn't supposed to be a regular soft drink. It's an aperitif, a bitter non-alcoholic drink served with a small snack such as olives before a meal. According to Wikipedia, it is more common in Northern Italy.

I have a great pic of my DD4 drinking this last year, but I need to get it on Photobucket first...Beverly is a tradition for us and we each drink some of it every trip.:)

Oh...I soooo can't wait to inflict the Beverly on my unsuspecting family in just over a week!!! Oh...and I'll be sure to have the camera ready for all of it!!!

Too funny!!!!

Oh...I soooo can't wait to inflict the Beverly on my unsuspecting family in just over a week!!! Oh...and I'll be sure to have the camera ready for all of it!!!

Too funny!!!!

now that is mean. so make sure you post the pics LOL

These are all great. :lmao:

catherines_mama, that first one is unbelievable, LOL. What a kneejerk reaction, LOL. :teeth:

The best is when you see someone taste it who is not in your group. DFi and I were in there a few weeks ago and I watched this guy with whoever he was with. I saw him go for the Bev so I thought I'd see what happened. He looked thirsty, took a big gulp and made THE FACE while looking at the cup like he was thinking that something had gone wrong! It was priceless! I was cracking up. Wanna know what he did next? Got his buddy's attention and said, "You have to try this!"

Here are our "bitter Beverly faces" from last week!

DH:
DSCN0900.jpg
[/IMG]

Me:
DSCN0901.jpg
[/IMG]

It reminded me of the yellow Triaminic we took as kids! And yes, it is hilarious to wait around for unsuspecting Beverly victims. We saw many great reactions that day! I just had to put mine in my signature.

This is DD8 just about to drink:

100_0819.jpg

And here she is after:

100_0820.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter