"Let's REDO the Magic!" A Girls ONLY September 2010 PTR (Update TR started- Page 5)

:hug: Sorry to hear about you losing your job! That is tough! I'll say a prayer for you that you'll find a new one soon!!! :hug:

YAY for being 2 days out!! I hope you guys have the most amazing girls trip!!! Enjoy yourselves!!!!

I love Disney shopping! I am a huge fan of the huge shop at DHS! I always buy something in there!!!!

This is such a cute PTR. Usually PTRs bore me, I must admit. But I really like your style of having the "what are you most excited for" questions!! Awesome!

I love girls only trips!! And wow, 2 more days! I sure am jealous. You guys are gonna have the best time. I can't wait to read all about it.

:hug: Sorry to hear about you losing your job! That is tough! I'll say a prayer for you that you'll find a new one soon!!! :hug:

YAY for being 2 days out!! I hope you guys have the most amazing girls trip!!! Enjoy yourselves!!!!

I love Disney shopping! I am a huge fan of the huge shop at DHS! I always buy something in there!!!!

Hi Jen! Yeah, the job loss was a huge blow. However, I know God has something even better out there for me. Coming home to no job won't be fun, but Disney can cure any hurt!!!

What big store at DHS? It is the one on the left hand side of Hollywood Blvd when you are looking at the Hat and the GMR? I can't remember what it is called, but I think I know which one you are talking about!

Shopping at Disney is so much fun! DH says I'm like a dope fiend at Disney World when it comes to shopping. . ."Just one more pin. . ," "Just one more shop," "Just one more. . ." :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is such a cute PTR. Usually PTRs bore me, I must admit. But I really like your style of having the "what are you most excited for" questions!! Awesome!

I love girls only trips!! And wow, 2 more days! I sure am jealous. You guys are gonna have the best time. I can't wait to read all about it.

Thank you, Disneygirl! I appreciate the compliment! I usually have trouble writing PTRs that are more than just lists. However, the 10 day questions have been a lot of fun. Not to mention, I learned a lot about Nikki when she gave her answers.

We leave early tomorrow morning! I can hardly believe it! I hope you will read my TR when I return! I hope to finish this one. . .never finished my one for '08. However, aside from looking for a job, I won't have much else to do when I return! :rotfl:

Kristin!
I just read abour your job! I am SO sorry!!:hug: I hope you're doing okay...my thoughts are with you!!!

I hope you're getting your stuff packed and ready today, just got my stuff into my suitcase....need to work on shoes, need shampoo still, so have to run to Ulta, for sure. And do the carry ons and that sort of thing still....

I hope we run into each other!!!! Safe travels if I don't talk to you beforehand and I hope you and Nikki have a fabulous time at WDW!!:wizard:

Kristin!
I just read abour your job! I am SO sorry!!:hug: I hope you're doing okay...my thoughts are with you!!!

I hope you're getting your stuff packed and ready today, just got my stuff into my suitcase....need to work on shoes, need shampoo still, so have to run to Ulta, for sure. And do the carry ons and that sort of thing still....

I hope we run into each other!!!! Safe travels if I don't talk to you beforehand and I hope you and Nikki have a fabulous time at WDW!!:wizard:

Thanks, Kristen! I hope to see you too! I hope you and your family have a wonderful time!:yay:

:hug:So sorry to hear about your job loss, that happened to me twice...once with my job of 11 years when our co went out of business and then I got laid off from the job that I replaced it with just before WDW trips and you're right...Disney makes everything better. So go and have a wonderful time.

I'll be in Orlando in 2 more days, for a Universal only trip. I'm really going to miss WDW but can't talk my kids into going this time. :sad2:so I'll have to enjoy it vicariously thru your trip report.

Have fun!:goodvibes

I'm back! I'm hanging out with DH today, so I will start the TR tomorrow some time. I still have lots to do! Talk to you all soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter