Let's do this all over again...Update 12/6 7:00 am @ MK

**Sighhhh*** My big surprise got jinxed. We were planning to go watch the space shuttle launch on 11/30 at 4am when NASA cancel the first launch date at the beginning of Nov. Unfortunately, NASA just confirmed today the launch has been cancel for the second time and push the launch date to middle of Dec which is way pass my days in Orlando. What a bummer!!! I really thought I have a chance to watch this once in a lifetime event. This could've been the highlight of my TR.

Oh well! I guess it wasn't meant to be. :sad2:

Sorry to hear that. I read it may happen on Dec. 17, which is my last day at wdw. If it msisdn1 we'll be at epcot that night. Hope you have a great trip anyway!!

So bummed to hear about the launch. That would have been awesome. We tried to do it once before too, but it never worked out. Hope you are having an awesome trip. Can wait to read your TR, I just know it is going to be an excellent piece of entertainment! popcorn::

Live report from the world.

The trip is so far so good. A few pixie dust and a little drama moment. We just left AK. Weather was good too. Only run into a few sprinkle. Mostly in the low 70s. Althought this trip is wearing me out. LOL...

I was just thinking, when is he getting home?!?!? Can't wait to see the pics. If there wasn't a little drama, it wouldn't be a good trip.

Can't wait for you to get back!

We still have a few more days here.

If you are a regular on my PTR or TR and ur on Facebook, u can message me ur FB profile link. I can then friend u and u can see some of the highlight.

No stranger please.

Hi there! I've been looking forward to your TR! I read your last one and have been following your PTR. I hope you are having fun! We're going next month. Woohoo! Enjoy the rest of your trip.

I can't wait to hear & see all about this trip! I would like to check out the Facebook, but not sure I want the sneak peak to spoil the trip report :thumbsup2

Hope you are having a wonderful trip & have a safe trip home.

Hi there! I've been looking forward to your TR! I read your last one and have been following your PTR. I hope you are having fun! We're going next month. Woohoo! Enjoy the rest of your trip.
Thanks for joining in PurpleTurtle. We are having way too much fun at the world. DW do not want to leave. LOL...

I can't wait to hear & see all about this trip! I would like to check out the Facebook, but not sure I want the sneak peak to spoil the trip report :thumbsup2

Hope you are having a wonderful trip & have a safe trip home.
Hello woodkins. If you sent me your FB profile, I will add you into my friend's list. My FB only show some of the highlight when I was able to post a status plus a few photos from my iPhone. Nothing major but it was a lot of fun when people comment on my status. Almost like interactive TR.

Hello everyone, for those of you who are anxious waiting for my TR, I'll have to ask for your patience. We got home last night just so we can come home before the cold rain storm here at Northeast. Otherwise, we would've come home today instead.

Obviously we have lots and lots of house chore to do like 2 weeks worth of laundry and restock our fridge. Both of us are very sluggish right now. I have mountain of materials to go through to prepare for the TR. I would say give me another week or so, TR should begins right around Christmas time, hopefully.

Just to give every one a little hint about the TR since I can not get to that specific part that quickly anyway. If you plan to watch this year's Disney World Christmas parade, when Darius Rucker is singing, look of a very tall Asian with blonde hair waving with a very large camera like a goof ball :banana::banana: in the front audience crowd, about 10 rows from the stage. That would be me. LOL... :laughing: No guarantee you will see me because the stage manager claim they edit the show to death before goes to air.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter