Let's do this all over again...Update 12/6 7:00 am @ MK

:thumbsup2 for wishes dessert!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for the ADR, I can't recall what you are trying to do.

They start taking reservations for Via Napoli on the 6th, is that an option for CP?

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/07/via-napoli-opens-next-month-at-epcot/
We are hoping to get the Le Cellier for CP. As of today, Disney still hold off on CP ADR. We've been calling every single day and some time twice a day. That really is the last piece of the puzzle.
I'm interested to see how you find the dessert party. I've heard such up and down reports about it. I almost booked it myself for our last trip about a billion times but stopped myself.
I heard mixed review about the dessert party too. Mostly, I heard bad review for the summer time because of the heat and humidity. Since we are going in Dec, hopefully the dessert can stay cool and not melt apart. We will be having dinner at Artist Point that night at 6pm. Hopefully, by the time party start, my stomach will be ready for it. Wishes firework starts at 10pm that night.
I saw the announcement of the Wishes dessert party, and I have yet to book it...I am trying to figure out which day I am spending the evening in MK, and although I think it's doable, I wonder if I can eat too much dessert, LOL. We're going to Boma that night for dinner, so I think I may be maxed out on my sugar for that day, haha. You'll probably get some fantastic pictures though!
I don't know how much dessert I can eat but it will be fun to try as much as I can. I am pretty sure I will be having Buffalo that night at Artist Point before the dessert party. It will be a challenge and it's a challenge I am willing to take on. :) By the time when the party is over, I will be bouncing all over MK. :lmao:

I'm joining in. Your photography is so amazing, it drew me over here from some pictures you posted on a food thread. I definately want to see more! We are going in December too. We've been waiting for CP reservations as well. :rolleyes1

I'm joining in. Your photography is so amazing, it drew me over here from some pictures you posted on a food thread. I definately want to see more! We are going in December too. We've been waiting for CP reservations as well. :rolleyes1

Thanks for the compliment. Maybe we'll run into each other. Be sure to look out for topdog & Mrs. topdog LGMH. ;)

This CP ADR is wearing me out. Mrs. topdog is calling twice every day now. :rotfl:

It is time to dust off this PTR. :lmao:

CP ADR was very stressful this morning but we got through. Mrs. topdog was able to get the CP ADR all wrap up in 30 minutes. We were able to get Le Cellier for our CP. Score!! :thumbsup2:cheer2:

I'll post our plan of attack one more time within the next couple of days. We did changed our ADR a little bit but not much.

YEAH!!!:banana: I knew we'd being hearing from you when I saw that the information has been posted.

We ate at Le Cellier in June. It was amazing. From the service to the food. My DH still talks about it to everyone he meets.

It is getting closer!!

CP ADR was very stressful this morning but we got through. Mrs. topdog was able to get the CP ADR all wrap up in 30 minutes. We were able to get Le Cellier for our CP. Score!! :thumbsup2:cheer2:

I'll post our plan of attack one more time within the next couple of days. We did changed our ADR a little bit but not much.

I knew your persistence will pay off! Hooray on getting the Le Cellier CP ADR.

WOOT! I'm so glad you can put that behind you finally!

Started my TR today :goodvibes

YEAH!!!:banana: I knew we'd being hearing from you when I saw that the information has been posted.

We ate at Le Cellier in June. It was amazing. From the service to the food. My DH still talks about it to everyone he meets.

It is getting closer!!
I can't wait to try Le Cellier. This will be our first time. Actually, I have a question for you. I will sent you a PM soon.

I knew your persistence will pay off! Hooray on getting the Le Cellier CP ADR.
Thanks. My patience was wearing very thin on the CP ADR. Glad it's over.
WOOT! I'm so glad you can put that behind you finally!

Started my TR today :goodvibes
Just think. In 90 days, we'll be there. Can't wait.

Here is the new plan of attack. I highlight the changes in blue. This is pretty much our final schedule. I hope there is no more changes because my diet starts NOW!!!

If you count the points, we went over by 1 dining point so we'll have to pay OOP for one breakfast which should be okay. We will also be eating dinner at Le Cellier twice. I hope it live up to its' hype.

Day 1 (Arrival)
Park: DHS (EMH 10pm)
Lunch: Whispering Canyon Café (WL)
Dinner: Mama Melrose (DHS)
Event: Osborne Light

Day 2
Park: EPCOT/MK (EMH 12am)
Breakfast: Captain Grille (YC)
Lunch: Coral Reef (EPCOT)
Dinner: Ohana (PR)
Event: Disney Character Storytelling Experience at Norway

Day 3
Park: MK
Breakfast: GF Café (GF)
Lunch: None
Dinner: Crystal Palace (MK)
Event: MVMCP

Day 4
Park: AK (EMH 8pm)
Breakfast: Boma (AKL)
Lunch: None
Dinner: Yak & Yeti (AK)

Day 5
Park: DHS
Breakfast: Kona (PR)
Before: Lunch: Wolfgang Puck Café (DTD) After: None
Dinner: Brown Derby (DHS)
Event: Fantasmic

Day 6
Park: EPCOT (EMH 12:30am)
Breakfast: Ohana (PR)
Lunch: Olivia (OKW)
Dinner: Le Cellier (EPCOT)
Event: Candlelight Processional

Day 7
Park: MK
Breakfast: None
Lunch: Liberty Tree (MK)
Before: Dinner: California Grill (CR) After: Artist Point (WL)
Event: Steam Train Tour & Wishes Dessert Party

Day 8
Park: AK/DHS (EMH 11pm)
Breakfast: Tusker House (AK)
Lunch: Yak & Yeti (AK)
Before: Dinner: Shutters (CBR) After: Kona (PR)

Day 9
Park: MK (EMH 11pm)
Breakfast: Kona (PR)
Lunch: Tony’s Town Square (MK)
Dinner: Narcoossee’s (GF)
Event: AAA Prefer viewing parade

Day 10
Park: EPCOT
Breakfast: Chef Mickey (CR)
Lunch: Nine Dragon (EPCOT)
Before: Dinner: Big River Grille (BR) After: Le Cellier (EPCOT)

Day 11
Park: AK (EMH 8pm)
Before: Breakfast: Undecide After: Crystal Palace (MK)
Before: Lunch: Undecide After: GF Cafe (GF)
Befoer: Dinner: Artist Point (WL) After: California Grill (CR)

Departure Day
Breakfast: Whispering Canyon Café (WL)

So excited you got what you wanted. These are going to be some amazing pics! Can't wait to see them!

You are going to have one AWESOME trip! I can't wait to see what you order and all the pictures you will take! You are an awesome story teller too! When do we leave again? :)

You have some amazing meals planned. I can't wait to hear what you think of them all. And of course, the pictures:cool1::cool1:
Thanks.
So excited you got what you wanted. These are going to be some amazing pics! Can't wait to see them!
Thanks.
You are going to have one AWESOME trip! I can't wait to see what you order and all the pictures you will take! You are an awesome story teller too! When do we leave again? :)
Thanks. Where should we pick you up?? :drive:

Here is the new plan of attack. I highlight the changes in blue. This is pretty much our final schedule. I hope there is no more changes because my diet starts NOW!!!

If you count the points, we went over by 1 dining point so we'll have to pay OOP for one breakfast which should be okay. We will also be eating dinner at Le Cellier twice. I hope it live up to its' hype.

I think you guys will really enjoy Le Cellier. Let me tell you we were both so skeptical at what is considered the hardest to get ADR at Disney...we were like, how GOOD could it possibly be?? Well, we were both soooo impressed at the food and service. It totally lived up to it's name and the hype. And, we've both eaten at some of the best restaurants around the world, and I would honestly trade those experiences in for being in Epcot and eating at Le Cellier! The cheddar cheese soup is really really good, and I don't normally like cheesy soups. In fact, I ate DH's portion of soup and I traded him a crabcake for it. LOL. Awesome ADRs! I am very envious of your deluxe dining plan capabilities. I swear I was full all day from 1 Table Service meal, I can't imagine doing 3 in one day!

I think you guys will really enjoy Le Cellier. Let me tell you we were both so skeptical at what is considered the hardest to get ADR at Disney...we were like, how GOOD could it possibly be?? Well, we were both soooo impressed at the food and service. It totally lived up to it's name and the hype. And, we've both eaten at some of the best restaurants around the world, and I would honestly trade those experiences in for being in Epcot and eating at Le Cellier! The cheddar cheese soup is really really good, and I don't normally like cheesy soups. In fact, I ate DH's portion of soup and I traded him a crabcake for it. LOL. Awesome ADRs! I am very envious of your deluxe dining plan capabilities. I swear I was full all day from 1 Table Service meal, I can't imagine doing 3 in one day!

Thank you for the review. I feel much better for spending 2 ADR at Le Cellier now.

Trust me, I don't know how much I can eat either until we went to Aruba. We were in the an inclusive resort. 3 meals a day for 5 days plus all you can drink alcoholic drinks all day long. We start drinking at 10:30 in the morning. That's when the bar is open. Apple martini all day non stop. I was feeling pretty tipsy by noon. Yet, I still won't miss a meal. :laughing: That was the most self indulgent trip I ever had. I don't think I can do that again. That makes Disney deluxe dining plan more like snacking all day. :eek:

Why??? Why does Disney has to do this to us?

We receive a phone call today from Disney telling us the Steam Train tour on 12/4 has been canceled because that's the same day when Disney is filming the Christmas parade. Why they wait this long to let us know? Now we have to reshuffle our ADRs trying to realign everything. **Sighhh*** :mad:

Stay tune!!

Oh no! I told my DH about the tour while we were there and he was like..."I would have LOVED that"....

Can you reschedule the tour?

Why??? Why does Disney has to do this to us?

We receive a phone call today from Disney telling us the Steam Train tour on 12/4 has been canceled because that's the same day when Disney is filming the Christmas parade. Why they wait this long to let us know? Now we have to reshuffle our ADRs trying to realign everything. **Sighhh*** :mad:

Stay tune!!

Hopefully you get everything figured out!!

After some shuffling, the Steam Train tour is back on. :thumbsup2 The tour now has shifted to 12/6. However, we originally has the Kona breakfast ADR that morning. Now, we moved that ADR to 12/4 since that was the original tour date and we didn't have breakfast ADR because the tour starts at 7:30am.

We also have to move the 12/6 Tony Town Square lunch 30 minutes early because we need food after the tour and we want to give it an earlier start since dinner won't happen until after 6. Does it make sense? Or is it too confusing?

Other changes, we cancelled the Liberty Square lunch on 12/4 since that become a free day for us and we don't have to go to MK until much later. So we will go try Beaches & Cream for lunch instead and we'll pay OPP for this.

After all said and done, our DxDP is back on track and we'll need to pay OPP of the extra TS. Instead we will pay OPP for B&C.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter