Let's do this all over again...Update 12/6 7:00 am @ MK

td: really looking forward hearing about the Steam Train tour (too bad your famous photog skills will be stifled) -- have been wanting to take DGS on that, and I think he'll be old enough on our next trip.

So happy that it's almost time for you.... We had a blast!
Glad you had a great time. And now...I am on the suspense. ;)
td: really looking forward hearing about the Steam Train tour (too bad your famous photog skills will be stifled) -- have been wanting to take DGS on that, and I think he'll be old enough on our next trip.
I can't wait for the Steam Train tour. Don't worry, I just might have a secret weapon in my back pocket. :rolleyes1

A quick update...

Last Saturday, it was our 17th year anniversary. DW gave me a surprise present. Initially, we were going to stay one night at Doubletree Castle hotel before we get to WDW. DW just gave me the confirmation that she booked an extra day at WL with 40% off :cloud9:so we don't have to stay at Doubletree anymore. :banana:

Although we didn't have any dinner plan in Disney for that night, but I am sure it won't be hard for us to figure some thing out. All the restaurants in DTD is calling our name already. :laughing:

Wow! That is so awesome! I wish my DH would pull out something special for our anniversary. We usually have to spend it doing farm work.
I am very anxious to see what kind of delicious meals you and DW enjoy while the rest of us sit at home anxiously awaiting your pics and descriptions. And don't forget to see if there are vacancy's for Flag Family. It is an awesome experience!

A quick update...

Last Saturday, it was our 17th year anniversary. DW gave me a surprise present. Initially, we were going to stay one night at Doubletree Castle hotel before we get to WDW. DW just gave me the confirmation that she booked an extra day at WL with 40% off :cloud9:so we don't have to stay at Doubletree anymore. :banana:

Although we didn't have any dinner plan in Disney for that night, but I am sure it won't be hard for us to figure some thing out. All the restaurants in DTD is calling our name already. :laughing:

I'm here <G> Better late than never; right? Happy (belated) Anniversary. That was a nice surprise present. I'm still changing dining reservations 37 days out LOL. I just can't make up my mind this time.

Paper work were picked up 2 days ago. We are lock and load official and ready to go.

I am beginning to inventory all the camera gears and electronic gadgets. The list is a mile long. ;) Our GPS was sent out for recall the week before but it should be back by next week hopefully.

All ADRs are confirmed and in my iPhone.

However, there will be big surprise element during the trip. I got caught completely off guard on this one but let see how that pan out. Hopefully, I will able to add that to my TR. I know...the suspense. ;)

We are so ready for this trip after planning this for over a year.

Can't wait to start reading about all your adventures! I'm able to make our ADRs tomorrow for our May trip, and I just told DH tonight that I'm going to book a reservation Sunday at our 11 month window for just the two of us at VWL for next October. It's been too long since we've been there, or been on a trip just the two of us.

Paper work were picked up 2 days ago. We are lock and load official and ready to go.

I am beginning to inventory all the camera gears and electronic gadgets. The list is a mile long. ;) Our GPS was sent out for recall the week before but it should be back by next week hopefully.

Even if you're driving -- please don't pack all your camera(s) gear in one bag -- whatever you can split up that is independent (or do you just have a lot of stuff that all ties to one body?) -- so you at least have some photo capability no matter what!

And put all your ticket numbers and ressies into an email to yourself, so you can retrieve it from anywhere.

Have a great trip!!

Going to make us wait until you get back for the surprise; huh? No fair! I won't be here when you get back :santa::santa::santa:

Can't wait to start reading about all your adventures! I'm able to make our ADRs tomorrow for our May trip, and I just told DH tonight that I'm going to book a reservation Sunday at our 11 month window for just the two of us at VWL for next October. It's been too long since we've been there, or been on a trip just the two of us.

DW has been talking about a trip for next Oct too since we haven't seen Halloween at Disney. That's great it's just you two on this trip. So much easier to manuver.

Even if you're driving -- please don't pack all your camera(s) gear in one bag -- whatever you can split up that is independent (or do you just have a lot of stuff that all ties to one body?) -- so you at least have some photo capability no matter what!

And put all your ticket numbers and ressies into an email to yourself, so you can retrieve it from anywhere.

Have a great trip!!

Thanks mecliap. One bag is not enough for my gears. I will have multiple cameras with me so I can take pictures at all situation.

The suspense. :laughing:

Going to make us wait until you get back for the surprise; huh? No fair! I won't be here when you get back :santa::santa::santa:

It will take me some time to gather everything before I can start my TR so you have plenty of time. I just can't say what the surprise is yet because I don't want to jinx it. It may happen or it may not. I have no control to it. I can only tell you it will be big with the capital "B".

Tick tock tick tock...the anxiety is building up.

I am giving the sleigh #1 a complete check up tomorrow to make sure it's ready. Rudolph's nose is all clean up and ready to guide the sleigh to the world. Just a few more days. Guess I should start packing too. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter