Leaving the Disney-Hater at Home: A Dorky Disboutiquing Diser Sista Trip Report 6/4

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by HeatherSue, Feb 20, 2009.

1. karebear1

karebear1 <font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co

Honest, when I knew him, he was just a nice little boy, and I knew him to be relatively harmless. theer was that one time though....:rolleyes1

That starting the fire comment had me LOL!!! Too funny Heather!

I could almost believe that last comment if it wasn't for the fact that you have shown doubt in me. You have no idea how that has damaged me Heather...... none at all. :sad1: I'm going to go and sit all curled up in the corner of the closet now.........

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. HeatherSue

HeatherSue Join Date: March 2004

You got it! It's from The Outsiders! Have you seen the "Complete novel" version? It's so much better than the original and more true to the book! They added a bunch of deleted scenes to it. Teresa also had a huge crush on C. Thomas Howell. She even had underwear that matched a shirt he was wearing in a poster. TMI?

Oh Steph, you have let me down...
    I watched The Princess Bride for you...

Thank you so much!!
    It makes me very happy when people think I'm funny! :cloud9:

Yay! I'm glad you're liking it!

I'm sorry, Karen. I just couldn't believe we'd get 32 people right into ESPN with the huge amount of crowds. I promise I'll never doubt you again. If it makes any difference, I wouldn't have minded having a picnic on the boardwalk, if it meant getting to spend time with you. :hug: After all, you smell really good. ;)

4. minnie2

minnie2 DIS Veteran

Ok I have to chim in about the Outsiders I LOVED that movie!
    'Do it for Johnny man! Do it for Johnny!' :rotfl:

Ok where do you get the complete novel version????

5. HeatherSue

In case you missed the story earlier, my mom and dad were at a craft show when my mom spotted a really ugly doll. She commented to my dad how ugly it was. However, my dad only remembered that she had said something about it. So, he went back to the craft show and bought it for her. This doll is so ugly that when children see it, they automatically take a step back. We have to keep it's eyes covered so it doesn't give people nightmares.
    ------------------------------------

WARNING: The following can be disturbing to young children and anyone with a fear of dolls, or nightmares from Chucky. It is for mature adiences only.

I am presenting to you.....

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: THE UGLIEST DOLL IN THE UNIVERSE:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

She starts out looking innocent enough. But, you must wonder...why have these people pulled her hat down over her eyes? :confused3

[​IMG]

Hmmm......

[​IMG]

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    --
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    ---
    -
    ---
    -
    --
    -
    -
    -
    --
    -
    ---
    -
    -
    -
    -
    --
    --
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    --
    -
    --
    -
    -
    -
    -
    [​IMG]

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

[​IMG]

Yes, even her profile is scary (that's my mom's hand 'cuz I'm reluctant to touch her).

[​IMG]

Even her feet are freakishly revolting.

[​IMG]

I warned you people....I warned you. Now, let's pull her hat back down and lock her back up in the cabinet where she belongs.

6. HeatherSue

I can not tell you how often I utter the phrase "Do it for Johnny!" It helps that my dad's real name is Johnny! :rotfl2: I don't usually have a knife handy that I can stab into a table, though.

I'm so glad to have some fellow Outsiders lovers around here!

Here's a link to the Complete Novel version on amazon.
    http://www.amazon.com/Outsiders-Com..._bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1236950887&sr=8-1

The only thing I don't like about the new version is that they added different music to it. So, when Johnny is killing a soc, there is upbeat surfer music playing. :confused3

7. teresajoy

teresajoy <font color=deeppink>World's Proudest Aunt!<br><fo

!!!!!!!!HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I always forget JUST how AWFUL that doll is!!! Soooo sooo ugly!!!!!​

8. karebear1

karebear1 <font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co

You tell no lies!! This doll is SERIOUSLY DISTURBING!!! :scared1: Don;t show this to your children people! THey'll have nightmares!!

Have your kids seen this Teresa and Heather??

:grouphug: OK!!! I forgive you!!! :grouphug:

9. DisneyMom5

DisneyMom5 DIS Veteran

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Freakish. Like, Don Rickles (a fully haired Don Rickles) dressed as a baby girl.

My eyes, my eyes....

Ok, let's take a deep breath and focus on something better (in keeping with the current conversation):

Nothing Gold Can Stay

Nature's first green is gold,
    Her hardest hue to hold.
    Her early leaf's a flower;
    But only so an hour.
    The leaf subsides to leaf.
    So Eden sank to grief,
    So dawn goes down to day.
    Nothing Gold can stay.

10. teresajoy

Had to make a small correction to the poem ;)

I love that movie!! And, that book!

The doll, oh the doll.. You can't say we didn't warn you guys!!! Yes, the kids have seen it. They don't really care for it. :confused3 You have to wonder WHY someone would make a doll like that!

Ok, I am off to go see my family and eat some pizza!

11. HeatherSue

You know, I don't think we've ever shown it to Sawyer. I'll have to do that tonight. In our experience, the girls step back in horror and the boys feel sorry for it.

I told you it was bad! You're right on with that Don Rickles comparison!

I'm so glad you're a fellow Outsiders fan! Have you seen the Complete Novel version of the movie??

What a coinkydink, so am I!

12. 2manyprincesses

2manyprincesses Mouseketeer

At the words,"World's Most Hideous Doll" posted on the Disboutique thread, I had to come over and check this out. My first thought was:

:scared1:HOLY SMOKES!! :scared1:

Kind of a train wreck kinda thing though, you just can't look away! scary.:sad2:

13. aceys_h0ney

aceys_h0ney DIS Veteran

Wow that doll is horrible. What would possess someone to even make that. What is it made out of anyway ? Looks like wax. Did your mom even pretend to like it when your Dad gave it to her or laugh histerically ?

14. jham

jham DIS Veteran

That doll is a FREAKSHOW! :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :laughing:
    I showed it to my boys. Luke laughed hysterically, Seth backed out of the room. :rotfl:

Okay, I have to see that version of the movie! Like I said, it has been a loooong time, too long!

While you are all having family pizza night, I'm working on updating my TR!

15. maroo

maroo DIS Veteran

What is the purpose of the doll? I mean...it is really ugly!!!

Did someone make it that way? On purpose?! Did it melt? Gosh...

I could see how kids...even adults...could have nightmares about THAT doll!

I agree with Teresa....

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: hideous! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

16. 3goofyboys

3goofyboys Me and my 3 goofy boys

Lured over by the post on the disboutique thread, I had to look....... Oh my gosh, I gasped in horror and snorked Orange Crush up my nose! That thing is horrible!

17. DisneyMom5

DisneyMom5 DIS Veteran

Nevermind. If you got this in email, I was wrong. LOL

I have not seen that. It's the original movie with deleted scenes added back in, or a new movie???

Make sure the doll is locked up when you eat your pizza. It could be brutal.

18. ADAMANDLISA

ADAMANDLISA DIS Veteran

That doll is the scariest thing I've seen in a long time! Reminds me of "The Island of Dr. Moreau".

I am disgusted and intrigued all at the same time...it's just not right!!!:lmao:

19. snubie

snubie DIS Veteran

I think I might have nightmares now. Yikes, that truly is the world's ugliest doll.

20. jenb1023

jenb1023 DIS Veteran

That doll is beyond ugly - it is downright scary! I can't believe your mom kept it - I would have thrown it out the minute I got it. Chuckie gave me such a complex when I was a kid that I wouldn't sleep in the same room as my Cabbage Patch doll for weeks. Imagine what that doll would have done to me - :scared1: .

21. teresajoy

I'm so sorry.
    Uncle Putsa, he was so cool.
    And, yes, Dorothy, the Dorothy that YOU broke by the way, was paralyzed (I believe she had a torso but no legs) and rode around on Rhino, the rhinocerous, especially when they were at Jungle Jim's cabin. Sometimes she brought him to the Barbie cruise ship too, or the Barbie RV.

Christopher Thomas Howell, he was in rodeos too, before he got famous. Oh, I so wanted to meet him...... That voice...that smile... :lovestruc

It was REALLY cool underwear!!! I believe I still have the poster, cut carefully from a Teen Beat magazine of course. *sigh*

All right!!! Marlo is one of us too!

HEY!!!! You changed your comment!!!