Leaving the Disney-Hater at Home: A Dorky Disboutiquing Diser Sista Trip Report 6/4

Oh Heather...what an AWESOME update. Tessa is just so cute!!! That is so neat that she was picked to be the Princess. First Sawyer gets a beloved sword and now Tessa is given a gorgeous rose!!! How cool is that!!!!
Thank you! Yes, this was turning out to be one of the most magical vacations EVER!

Ummmmmmmmm......... after all that trauma I hate to be the one to tell you, BUT....

there is a bathroom inside the Sci Fi.... it down the hall on the right hand side of the building as you come in. Is that the one you went in??
Let's see, when you're standing inside of the theater, facing the screen, the bathroom is to the left. But, you have to go down a hallway and it's shared with the ABC Commisary. That's what they told me, at least!

Love the update! How cool Tessa got the rose!!!

How was the food at the Sci -Fi?
The food was "meh". It certainly wasn't the best hamburger I've ever had, but it wasn't the worst. My mom had a salad that she really liked. The shake was DEE-licious!!

Sounds like you had another decent Disney day. Tessa and Sawyer looked adorable in their Woody and Jessie outfits.
Thank you!

Uh...

How did I miss this TR starting? :scared1:

Going back to read... :)
I don't know, but I'm glad you're here! :hug:

Karen: It's not so much that I don't like dolls. But, I always preferred stuffed animals as a kid. If you got this information from my sister, she still has her nose bent out of shape because I told the American Girl Doll, Samantha, that she wasn't very cute. She really isn't. :snooty: I used to collect porcelain dolls, so I do like them!

Heather- YEP! That's the bathroom I'm talking about!

OMG HEATHER!!! It WAS your sister was spreading nasty rumors about you not liking dolls at all! (NOT that I'm ratting Teresa out or anything like that!) I think you need to have a talk with her- maybe it's just a misunderstanding on her part? You must've DEEPLY hurt her when you said Samantha was not a cute doll. Ya know, some of us are so sensitive that when you dis our dolls we even get offended.

I might add...... I could TOTALLY understand you not liking dolls- especially as they relate to It's a Small World. that ride is scary! ;)

Sorry about the cheerleaders! I hate that! I think the only time we experienced issues with a huge group was at DHS. Unlike last year, I didn't see thousands of them at our hotel, so that was a plus! So did you never make it to TSMM??? You know the line for the one at Disneyland is much shorter! :rolleyes1 I love that Tessa was the Princess of the Belle show! I don't think Luke would be too jealous since Bell was there when the prince gave her the rose. The kids looked so cute in there Jessie and Woody outfits! Jayden used to love Jessie so much! I love the Toy Story movies!!! That character meet 'n' greet for Buzz and Woody is pretty cool! Sorry Tessa didn't like ToT this year! Maybe if she goes on it with Luke...at Disneyland...:rolleyes1 I didn't even get near the line to see Tinkerbell, not even sure where it is. I didn't want my girls begging to wait in that line! I'm glad you saw Wishes AND didn't have to wait too long for the bus. I thought the POR bus was the farthest from the MK. I guess the other set of bus stops is probably a little farther. We were at the end of the lane on the far left of all bus stops.

I CAN'T WAIT for your next update! ;)

Karen: It's not so much that I don't like dolls. But, I always preferred stuffed animals as a kid. If you got this information from my sister, she still has her nose bent out of shape because I told the American Girl Doll, Samantha, that she wasn't very cute. She really isn't. :snooty: I used to collect porcelain dolls, so I do like them!

I did not play with dolls either and played with my stuffed animals or little people. Loved the little people!

My mom would not buy me barbies, she thought they were anti-feminist, so I never played with them either.

We thought we'd make the best of it and get in line to see Minnie and friends. However, they weren't scheduled to arrive until 10:05. :headache: So much for getting there at rope drop! We weren't about to walk across the park and then come back. So, we just got in line and waited for Minnie to show up. In case you're ever in this situation, the signs for each line has the name of the character that will be there on the back of it. I just peeked around behind the sign to make sure we were in the right one.

Next up, came one of the most magical parts of our whole trip!!! It really made our whole day!!!!!

As we were exiting the Goofy meet line, we saw that guy that walks around and sings. So, my mom just went up and asked if he'd like to sing a song about Tessa and Sawyer from Michigan. He did!! Plus, my camera worked pretty good and I got the whole thing on video!! You have to watch it, it's really cute!!

I just love that video!! We've watched it so many times that we know the song by heart! Can you believe that Chip and Dale even walked up during the song!! How perfect was that!?!?! I wish I would just keep my mouth shut when I'm video taping! I sound so obnoxious!!

I know this one's blurry, but just look at her smile!

DSC01566_640x480.jpg

If you watched the video, you will know why there are no pictures of Sawyer! :lmao:

That was such a magical moment!!! :cloud9:

I loved that video!! How cute of Chip & Dale to join in the fund :woohoo: I thought it was funny how the other little kids tried to join in on the fun too but Chip & Dale stayed focused on Tessa & Sawyer.

Am really loving your TR! Great job :thumbsup2

If you have a whole lot of time on your hands, you can start by reading my first trip report:
Dorky Disboutiquing DiserSistas:Destination Disney HeatherSue's(best)version
It's a monster of a trip report with 14 days and 15 family members!
And if you have even MORE time on your hands, you can read my sister's version of the same trip:
Dorky Disboutiquing DiserSistas:Destination DisneyTeresajoys(true)version
But, if you have a reasonable amount of time, come and join me on my latest adventure!
----------------------------------------

Where do I begin? Oh yes, my husband, the Disney-hater.

ChristmasTree108_640x445-1.jpg

This is my husband, Henry. He hates Disney, really hates it! Up until now I've been able to convince him to go to Disney every 3-4 years.

But, I couldn't stand the thought of waiting that long after our trip in May 2008. So, when I couldn't convince him to use our skymiles for a Disney trip in 2009, I decided to ask my mom to come along.

She agreed!! For some reason it took some convincing, even though I offered to pay for the room and her flight.

Hmmm....could it have something to do with the fact that she'd have to help me out with these two??

Kidsinheart_691x600.jpg

They sure look sweet, don't they? But, you never know what you're going to get when they're tired or feeling silly!

Fashionshow037_400x600.jpg

I suppose I should make some more formal introductions:

Me:
ChristmasTree108_640x445-2.jpg

Heather- 34 years old, stay at home mom. I worked as a nanny and at my mom's home day care before I had kids. I LOVE Disney!! But, as I am married to the Disney-hater, I don't get to go as often as I'd like. I also love to sew, read (but haven't read anything in a while), and watch tv (thought I'd be honest here). I knew that Sawyer was at a magical age to take to Disney right now and I didn't want to miss out on that window of time! I was so right! This was a very special trip and I loved spending time with my mom and kids. :lovestruc

Mom:
Mom.jpg

Barbara, 65 years old. Mother of 3, grandmother of 7, retired from home day care and is now the overworked caretaker of my 90 year old grandma. Mom and Dad live right next door to me. Mom is a child at heart and instilled her love of Disney on all of us. She loves spending time with her grandchildren. She is the best Mom and Grandma in the world. Seriously! I think she was worried about going on this trip because Tessa was quite a handful when we took our last trip together without husbands (in 2/06). But, I think she was pleasantly surprised by the kid's behavior on this trip!

Tessa:
089_640x426-1.jpg

5 5/6 years old and in kindergarten. All of these years of brainwashing have finally paid off as Tessa has finally requested a Disney themed party for her 6th birthday! She loves Ariel, Dumbo the ride, and says she loves Hannah Montana (although she never watches it). She found the joy of pin trading on this trip, and continued her love of collecting autographs. When I asked her, she said the most important thing about her is that she loves her Mommy. :love: She also said that she is a dog lover and a cat lover. She likes to go outside with her daddy and play with her brother.

Sawyer:
302_640x426.jpg

2 1/2 years old and my little snuggle bunny. He is definitely a boy and every toy he has, he will turn it into a gun. He barely talks, but he tells several knock-knock jokes that either center around Papa John (my dad) or Poop. :rolleyes: Sawyer changed a lot from our trip in May when he was not quite 2 years old. He was so much easier!! He loved absolutely everything and I can't recall a single meltdown (or very few as compared to our last trip)! He really is a happy go lucky little guy and he loves his family. He also loves our dogs, but the feeling is not quite mutual. When asked what his favorite thing about our trip was, he'll say "Pan!" Sometimes that's followed by the word "Poopy" if he's hoping for laugh. :rolleyes:

There is another character in this trip report,
The Disboutiquers: This is a very large group of women and one man who like to sew Disney clothing for their kids and others. We have our very own thread here on the disboards. Actually, we're on thread #11 as I type this. We talk about sewing, life, and just support each other in general. I've been a part of this group since June of '07 and I have made some wonderful friendships. These women and man have really enriched my life and I'm thankful to have them. I've never seen another group on the internet who was friendlier. When I mentioned that I was taking a trip in February, a bunch of them decided to take a trip in February, too!! We all decided to meet up on Feb. 8 at Epcot!!!

Plus, there was my fellow dorky disboutiquing diser sista, Teresa. Even though she wasn't able to go with us, she was there in our hearts.:lovestruc

-----------------------------------------------------

Heather, how did you end up with a Disney Hater? I tell my dds that their boyfriends will have to pass a disney test before they end up in this Disney family. lol :grouphug:

Great update!

Princess of the Day = :thumbsup2

Toy story meet and greet while wearing matching costumes = :thumbsup2

Cheerleaders = :headache:

TSMM having no fastpasses = :headache:

I've pretty much decided that the first place we're heading on our DHS day is Toy Story Midway Mania.
I'm not missing it, and we're only going there one day.

Looking forward to reading the rest.

Tessa must be pretty tall for her age to ride EE. Jordan is 5 1/2 and is only 43" tall. I think it is funny that she was fine riding with your mom but not you (though I am sure it was not funny at the time).

Wow Aisling truly is freakishly tall! She could ride EE at 4. At 5 1/2 she's about 47 inches tall. She can almost get on every ride at Disney :scared1:

HEATHER- great update. Wish I had thought to throw up at Sci-Fi! Free shirts :banana: I still trying to figure out if we were at the same Beauty and the Beast show. I wish I had paid attention to the Princess of the show! The other fairy is Rosetta. Did anyone tell you?!?! You need to get that movie. It's super cute.

Don't need to mention the outfits. You know I think they are gorgeous ;)

Heather- YEP! That's the bathroom I'm talking about!

OMG HEATHER!!! It WAS your sister was spreading nasty rumors about you not liking dolls at all! (NOT that I'm ratting Teresa out or anything like that!) I think you need to have a talk with her- maybe it's just a misunderstanding on her part? You must've DEEPLY hurt her when you said Samantha was not a cute doll. Ya know, some of us are so sensitive that when you dis our dolls we even get offended.

I might add...... I could TOTALLY understand you not liking dolls- especially as they relate to It's a Small World. that ride is scary! ;)
My sister is always talkin' smack about me. I'm not surprised. :rolleyes:
Samantha has buck teeth. It's a fact.

My mom has a really scary doll that is supposed to look like a newborn. She saw it at a craft show and told my dad how ugly it was. He just remembered that she said something about it, so he went back and bought it for her. :rotfl: This thing is so incredibly hideous that children take a step back in fear when they see it. She keeps it around to scare people with, but keeps it's hat pulled down over it's eyes so she doesn't have to look at it all the time. I am going to have to take a picture of it!

Sorry about the cheerleaders! I hate that! I think the only time we experienced issues with a huge group was at DHS. Unlike last year, I didn't see thousands of them at our hotel, so that was a plus! So did you never make it to TSMM??? You know the line for the one at Disneyland is much shorter! :rolleyes1 I love that Tessa was the Princess of the Belle show! I don't think Luke would be too jealous since Bell was there when the prince gave her the rose. The kids looked so cute in there Jessie and Woody outfits! Jayden used to love Jessie so much! I love the Toy Story movies!!! That character meet 'n' greet for Buzz and Woody is pretty cool! Sorry Tessa didn't like ToT this year! Maybe if she goes on it with Luke...at Disneyland...:rolleyes1 I didn't even get near the line to see Tinkerbell, not even sure where it is. I didn't want my girls begging to wait in that line! I'm glad you saw Wishes AND didn't have to wait too long for the bus. I thought the POR bus was the farthest from the MK. I guess the other set of bus stops is probably a little farther. We were at the end of the lane on the far left of all bus stops.

I CAN'T WAIT for your next update! ;)
Yes, POP's bus is the furthest stop, at the furthest set of bus stops. Not an issue unless you're REALLY tired!

You are so lucky you didn't have to wait in the never-ending Tinkerbell line. UGH!!

I wanna go to Disneyland in October!!!! I really wanna go!! Things aren't looking good for that prospect, though.

I did not play with dolls either and played with my stuffed animals or little people. Loved the little people!

My mom would not buy me barbies, she thought they were anti-feminist, so I never played with them either.
I loved little people, too! I also didn't have any Barbies. But, it was mostly because I wasn't too interested in them.

I loved that video!! How cute of Chip & Dale to join in the fund :woohoo: I thought it was funny how the other little kids tried to join in on the fun too but Chip & Dale stayed focused on Tessa & Sawyer.

Am really loving your TR! Great job :thumbsup2
Yeah, I kind of felt bad for that little boy that just wanted to join in the fun! Poor kid! But, I loved that Chip and Dale were all about my kids!

Heather, how did you end up with a Disney Hater? I tell my dds that their boyfriends will have to pass a disney test before they end up in this Disney family. lol :grouphug:
Did you see his picture? ;) He is positively the most wonderful husband in the world. His only major flaw is that he is a Disney-hater. In the grand scheme of things, I can handle that! Plus, he will tolerate Disney once every 3-4 years, just for me. :love:

Great update!

Princess of the Day = :thumbsup2

Toy story meet and greet while wearing matching costumes = :thumbsup2

Cheerleaders = :headache:

TSMM having no fastpasses = :headache:

I've pretty much decided that the first place we're heading on our DHS day is Toy Story Midway Mania.
I'm not missing it, and we're only going there one day.

Looking forward to reading the rest.
Let me know how Toy Story Mania is. :sad2:

Wow Aisling truly is freakishly tall! She could ride EE at 4. At 5 1/2 she's about 47 inches tall. She can almost get on every ride at Disney :scared1:

HEATHER- great update. Wish I had thought to throw up at Sci-Fi! Free shirts :banana: I still trying to figure out if we were at the same Beauty and the Beast show. I wish I had paid attention to the Princess of the show! The other fairy is Rosetta. Did anyone tell you?!?! You need to get that movie. It's super cute.

Don't need to mention the outfits. You know I think they are gorgeous ;)

What is it with us and our tall girls? Lydia is even taller than Tessa, and neither of her parents are tall (but that UPS guy is....hmmmm....)! Tessa was also 47" at 5 1/2.

Sorry I didn't tell you about the puking trick at Sci-Fi! :lmao:

Yes, we figured out she was Rosetta when we looked at her autograph! We really should have watched the movie before we went! I did use my gift card to buy the movie while we were there. Then, Tessa watched it at the hotel on my mom's computer. It's really cute!

I wanna go to Disneyland in October!!!! I really wanna go!! Things aren't looking good for that prospect, though.

I loved little people, too! I also didn't have any Barbies. But, it was mostly because I wasn't too interested in them.

Let me know how Toy Story Mania is. :sad2:

1) She does NOT have buck teeth. just a little gap in the middle because maybe they are still her baby teeth...even though I think she is supposed to be 9...:rolleyes1

2) only if you have a good reason ;)

3) Luke wants to know if Tessa likes Barbies :confused3

4) I LOVE Toy Story Mania! I thought I wouldn't when I saw them building it at DL (it's right under the tracks of California Screamin'!) because I really dislike carnival games. :snooty: It makes me laugh, and it makes my arm hurt. Lily looooooooves it!

HEY now........ is there a certain doll you are "dising" LOL And Morgan wants to "chat" with you about the Its a Small World comment :rolleyes1 . If she ever runs away, I KNOW where to look for her. She LOVES that ride!!!!!!

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:
Samantha is the one thing Morgan asked for for her birthday.

30's and 40's is much too cold!!

What a sweetheart Piper is!!! I'm glad that kids had fun at the arcade!

So, you are saying they lack air hockey skilz?

Too funny about Sawyer and the driving game!!! You should have taken video!

Aww, I like the picture of Mom with "her" decade!!! Poor Mom with no poodle skirt and out of style saddle shoes! She would have looked so cute in a poodle skirt too!

Where are your coats in those pictures??
Ok, it was in the 50's,oh so warm.

I can so hear the Jaws music playing!!!

"evidence of tampering"!!!!
Love Sawyer's self portrait!!!

Good for you speaking up for Tessa!!! Don't give that girl a chance to say no!! I'm so excited just reading about it!

Heather, have I told you lately that Tessa is just STUNNING!?

NEVER heard of the DISboards????? Quelle Catastophe!!!!

You were SO close!!! How cool!
Oh, I'm such a dork, I'm crying watching Tessa get the rose!!! That's my girl!!!

I'm smiling a big goofy smile and I wasn't even there!

How do you go the wrong way into the Great Movie Ride? I love that ride by the way! When Arminda and Casey were little we took the girls on this while everyone else road something else, Tower of Terror, maybe? It was nice, just having fun with my big brother and our little girls.

Ok, have to take a break and pick Corey up from school....

All right, I'm back....

It's a toss up what we get when we go on that ride,cowboy or gangster. I prefer the gangster.

I hate when people have no concept of personal space! I really really like my personal space!

Uggh, 5 kids running amuck with no personal space boy?? Fun times!

Sawyer and Tessa look so cute in the Buzz'a space ship!
Oh no!! The Evil Sid captured Sawyer!

Isn't it cool when the characters get excited!!! Too bad Jessie wasn't there!

ToT is pretty, isn't it!

Cute, you could have had an extra little boy!

Lydia said the same thing about ToT last year, and she wasn't even shaking in fear like the first time!

Scifi looks really fun!

Aww, Sawyer looks so cute dancing in the car!
NO bathroom??? Weird!
When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house...

The ice cream looks good the first time around.

Oh, poor you having to clean up throw up!!! No extra pants!

Weird, how did they get your cell phone number?
Cute Buzz bank!
and Ariel!

Didn't Tourguide Mike know about the potential Cheerleader Invasion???

I HATE slow moving lines!!! It's just awful, isn't it!

Silermist is very pretty!

So fairies talk fast and say things you don't undertand! Got it! We have seen the movie, so hopefully we will understand what they are saying!

Poor Tessa, still holding onto that disapointment of Tink!

Oh what a precious picture of Tessa and Tink!
RANDOM Fairies!! tsk tsk tsk..oh Heather...

Yeah, that view of the fireworks just isn't the same.

Sounds like a fun day!

Need I remind you of a little conversation we had just this past Friday Heather?? The one where you said, and I quote,

"I don't like dolls, but...."?????

Little sisters have such short memories!!!

Heather was much more of a stuffed animal girl. David and I once bought her a Barbie, but I don't think she ever played with it.

Samantha does NOT have buck teeth!!! She is adorable! :snooty:

She sounds like Lydia, she could almost make it onto Primeval Whirl last may, but not quite. The year before, I really think she was tall enough for EE (her head was hitting the bar at the top of the measureing stick) but the CM (who was very grumpy) wouldn't even really measure her. No big deal that she didn't get to ride, but his attitude was annoying!

And like Heather said, my husband and I are rather short (I'm 5'3 if I am really standing up REALLY straight and Brian is 5'7ish). BUT Brian's Mom was 5'8", so I think she gets it from her and NOT the UPS guy!
His Mom is still alive, but she has shrunk.

What is it with us and our tall girls? Lydia is even taller than Tessa, and neither of her parents are tall (but that UPS guy is....hmmmm....)! Tessa was also 47" at 5 1/2.

Yes, we figured out she was Rosetta when we looked at her autograph! We really should have watched the movie before we went! I did use my gift card to buy the movie while we were there. Then, Tessa watched it at the hotel on my mom's computer. It's really cute!

Well I'm 5'8 and Randy is 6'1 so we expected her to have some height. Aisling's issue is that the poor kid already has hips at 5! Poor kid :headache: Random question since our girls are the same age and you were discussing teeth. Has Tessa lost any yet? My friends daughter lost 2 recently and she's only 5. I thought that was way too early so I checked Aisling's and her two front teeth are wiggling. I'm not ready!!!!

Yes, please make a list of all the places I should puke to get free tshirts in October. Thank you :lmao:

When I was a kid, I played with "Liddle Kiddles" PLEASE tell me I'm NOT the only one that played with them?!?!?! My FAVE was the little fireman dude. But now, looking at pics of these dolls..... they have REALLY BIG HEADS.. and are really kinda scary looking too!

My mom has a really scary doll that is supposed to look like a newborn. She saw it at a craft show and told my dad how ugly it was. He just remembered that she said something about it, so he went back and bought it for her. :rotfl: This thing is so incredibly hideous that children take a step back in fear when they see it. She keeps it around to scare people with, but keeps it's hat pulled down over it's eyes so she doesn't have to look at it all the time. I am going to have to take a picture of it!

really Heather.......... pick on someone your own size.... not helpless little dollies!! Not all dollies mommies can afford braces ya know! :snooty:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I HAVE TO SEE THAT DOLL YOUR MOM HAS! That story is hysterical!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

HEY now........ is there a certain doll you are "dising" LOL And Morgan wants to "chat" with you about the Its a Small World comment :rolleyes1 . If she ever runs away, I KNOW where to look for her. She LOVES that ride!!!!!!

Poor, poor, misguided Morgan. Time will teach her about that ride. Does she know that those dolls are actually people that have tried to stay in the parks after hours and are caught by security and changed into "Small world" people?? Hmmmmm?!?!?!??! I hate to be the one to tell her, BUT...... we all have to learn about these things sooner or later. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Need I remind you of a little conversation we had just this past Friday Heather?? The one where you said, and I quote,

Heather was much more of a stuffed animal girl. David and I once bought her a Barbie, but I don't think she ever played with it.

Hmmmmmm.........

Heather, it sounds as though someone is holding grudges. It's good that you are talking it out now. Years of letting these things fester can be harmful to ones relationship.

Now girls...... let's apologize to each other and put this little fiasco behind us- OK??? Come one now..... say your sorry and give each other a hug. :hug:

Well I'm 5'8 and Randy is 6'1 so we expected her to have some height. Aisling's issue is that the poor kid already has hips at 5! Poor kid :headache: Random question since our girls are the same age and you were discussing teeth. Has Tessa lost any yet? My friends daughter lost 2 recently and she's only 5. I thought that was way too early so I checked Aisling's and her two front teeth are wiggling. I'm not ready!!!!

Yes, please make a list of all the places I should puke to get free tshirts in October. Thank you :lmao:
Tessa has lost 4 teeth so far. All 4 of them have been in the front, on the bottom. She also has her 6 year molars already. The tooth fairy took several days to come the last time. :rolleyes1 I told her that she was probably worried about catching that flu we all had.

How about I make a list and you try puking at all those places to see if they give you free stuff? :thumbsup2

1) She does NOT have buck teeth. just a little gap in the middle because maybe they are still her baby teeth...even though I think she is supposed to be 9...:rolleyes1

2) only if you have a good reason ;)

3) Luke wants to know if Tessa likes Barbies :confused3

4) I LOVE Toy Story Mania! I thought I wouldn't when I saw them building it at DL (it's right under the tracks of California Screamin'!) because I really dislike carnival games. :snooty: It makes me laugh, and it makes my arm hurt. Lily looooooooves it!
1) Sure, you just keep telling yourself that.

3) Tessa will tell you that she likes Barbies. But, she rarely plays with them.

4) I'm so disappointed that we didn't get to ride it!

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:
Samantha is the one thing Morgan asked for for her birthday.
I don't think of Jord as a doll. She is a friend! :lovestruc

1. Too funny about Sawyer and the driving game!!! You should have taken video!

2. Where are your coats in those pictures??
Ok, it was in the 50's,oh so warm.

3. Heather, have I told you lately that Tessa is just STUNNING!?

4. I'm smiling a big goofy smile and I wasn't even there!

5. How do you go the wrong way into the Great Movie Ride? I love that ride by the way! When Arminda and Casey were little we took the girls on this while everyone else road something else, Tower of Terror, maybe? It was nice, just having fun with my big brother and our little girls.

6. NO bathroom??? Weird!

7. When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house...

8. Didn't Tourguide Mike know about the potential Cheerleader Invasion???
1. I had my fancy schmancy camera with no video function in the arcade!
2. It felt warmer than 50's. But I left my sweatshirt in the stroller while we were watching the Beauty and the Beast show. I got pretty cold!
3. Awww..I don't think you've said that lately. Thank you! I have to agree!
4. You're so sweet! I did the same thing while reading your TR and whenever I see something that you have sewn.
5. They didn't go through the labyrinth in that movie area. They just cut through and they stopped them. They were shooting daggars at us as we got to go in front of them!
6. Technically they have a bathroom, but it's shared and you have to go down a shared hallway to get to it.
7. ...I had 2 things on my mind, Paul Newman and a ride home.
8. I don't think TGM takes important things like that into consideration!

I can't be expected to remember things that I said FIVE days ago! Sheesh! Besides, a girl can change her mind. I know because I do, often!

Mmm-hmmmm....you keep telling yourself that! When you smile can you only see your 2 front teeth? If she's not smiling, then why can we see her 2 front teeth?

When I was a kid, I played with "Liddle Kiddles" PLEASE tell me I'm NOT the only one that played with them?!?!?! My FAVE was the little fireman dude. But now, looking at pics of these dolls..... they have REALLY BIG HEADS.. and are really kinda scary looking too!

Heather, it sounds as though someone is holding grudges. It's good that you are talking it out now. Years of letting these things fester can be harmful to ones relationship.

Now girls...... let's apologize to each other and put this little fiasco behind us- OK??? Come one now..... say your sorry and give each other a hug. :hug:

I went and found the little fireman dude! His name is Bunson Bernie! :rotfl:

bunsonbernie.jpg

Thank you so much for bringing the doll animosity between Teresa and I to the forefront so we can deal with our issues.

:hug: Teresa, I'm really sorry that Samantha has buck teeth. :duck:

Tessa has lost 4 teeth so far. All 4 of them have been in the front, on the bottom. She also has her 6 year molars already. The tooth fairy took several days to come the last time. :rolleyes1 I told her that she was probably worried about catching that flu we all had.

4 teeth? Oh I guess I better get ready then huh? Aisling is cutting her molars now. Did you give her Tylenol for pain? We were just at the dentist the day before I went to Florida and I forgot to ask :headache:

1) We have to see a picture of this doll!

2) I bet Megan is the tallest! She's always the tallest.

3) You told me!

I can't believe I got caught up in the doll discussion and missed your update to the trip report. You told me all about Sawyer puking but not about Tessa getting the rose! How sweet!

I think Samantha is not cute too. I don't really much care for Megan's AG doll, if you really want to know the truth. I just like making clothes for her, but neither one of us really have much to do with her otherwise.

I went and found the little fireman dude! His name is Bunson Bernie! :rotfl:

bunsonbernie.jpg

Cute! Sorry, Karen, I never had those.

4 teeth? Oh I guess I better get ready then huh? Aisling is cutting her molars now. Did you give her Tylenol for pain? We were just at the dentist the day before I went to Florida and I forgot to ask :headache:

Megan's six year molars are coming in and they don't hurt her at all. After the dentist pointed them out to me I asked her if they hurt because her gums were really swollen but she claims she is fine. Why do baby teeth coming in hurt so much but these molars don't hurt at all? Were our babies faking it? :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter