Leaving in a week!

MissM08

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I've been lurking around for the past week or so, just getting excited for my first trip to WDW ever! I'm leaving in a just about a week, and I'll be staying at Coronado Springs for the week of Thanksgiving my little sister and parents.

Look at me, at almost 20 years old, and I'm jumping out of my seat with excitement! I can't focus on school at all...

Anyway I just wanted to say hi and I can't wait to ask a few questions because everyone on these boards seem extremely nice and helpful!

Well, I'm going to be there that weekend too!

Hi & Welcome :wave2: You are going to have lots of fun here and just a word of advice, these boards are addicting. :rotfl:

I sure know that feeling of excitment you are having and I am soooooo jealous!!! Our fav mod is CS. That is where we spent our honeymoon. Hope you and your family have a great time with lots of pixie dust :wizard: and Happy Thanksgiving!!

We will be there in a week too! We are so excited we can barely stand it! :banana:

Welcome have a great vacation. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

OMGoodness..........I will be there for Thanksgiving week also....we're staying @ Port Orleans Riverside, though. I'm trying not to think about the trip so much, or I would go crazy from excitement and anticipation!!

I was the same way....and I was 25 on my first trip....I loved Disney so much that I began planning my next trip back before my husband and I even left! :cheer2:

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest