Leaving in a week!

MissM08

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I've been lurking around for the past week or so, just getting excited for my first trip to WDW ever! I'm leaving in a just about a week, and I'll be staying at Coronado Springs for the week of Thanksgiving my little sister and parents.

Look at me, at almost 20 years old, and I'm jumping out of my seat with excitement! I can't focus on school at all...

Anyway I just wanted to say hi and I can't wait to ask a few questions because everyone on these boards seem extremely nice and helpful!

Hi & Welcome :wave2: You are going to have lots of fun here and just a word of advice, these boards are addicting. :rotfl:

I sure know that feeling of excitment you are having and I am soooooo jealous!!! Our fav mod is CS. That is where we spent our honeymoon. Hope you and your family have a great time with lots of pixie dust :wizard: and Happy Thanksgiving!!

OMGoodness..........I will be there for Thanksgiving week also....we're staying @ Port Orleans Riverside, though. I'm trying not to think about the trip so much, or I would go crazy from excitement and anticipation!!

I was the same way....and I was 25 on my first trip....I loved Disney so much that I began planning my next trip back before my husband and I even left! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter