Leaving 5/27 - anyone received tags yet?

crzy4dals

DIS Veteran
Just trying to see if anyone is leaving the same time and have received your tags yet?

Only 9 more days!!!!!!!

When I called, since I am less than 21 days out, I was told that tags are now being sent out 10 days before. If you are going on the 27th, yours will be mailed today.

Just got mine and we leave May 25. Don't give up yet. They may still come. Looks like they are being shipped 9-10 days out. Good luck!

I am leaving the 22nd and still havent gotten mine :sad2: !

I know its not the end of the world, it would just be nice to have 'em!

Leaving May 28th and no tags. Mailing 10 days out? So that gives them a couple of days to get to AAA, then a couple more days to get to me.

Hrmmm... I just called my TA and she's on vacation... maybe she's at WDW getting my tags... :cool1: :crazy: :cool1:

We're leaving on May 22nd. It's a MG of 18 and none of us has received our tags. I've called several times this week. My information is in the system but they can't tell me if the packets have been sent out. I'm not happy about it and don't know what to do.

Sandy

Hey TwirlerGirl,
I am leaving the 22nd and I just got mine fedex today!!!
I was worried cause others had reported getting them, but they came. Keep hanging in there, I bet they will show up.

:cool1:

Leaving 5/24 - Just talked to my TA office. Luggage tags came in yesterday with all the correct information. Looks like we are all set to go!

::MickeyMo :cool1: :cheer2:

.......and still no tags....I haven't recieved anything actually from WDW except my confirmation receipts.....not even really sure if thats all I am supposed to recieve in the mail from them (besides the ME stuff).....

I am trying to be patient and hope that the ME tags will arrive preferrably before Friday....however....I guess I'll just have to roll with it if they don't.

VERY dissapointed by WDW's inability to give just the basic of information about what you will recieve and when you will recieve it. Maybe an email letting me know when it was shipped or an automated phone call. Walgreens can call me and let me know when my prescription is ready...why can't WDW call me and let me know the progress (or lack thereof) regarding ME mailings?

This board has been very helpful in the run up to my "stress free" (he says sarcastically) vacation at WDW....Perhaps the folks at WDW would be well served to come read this board sometime...they may learn something...

:cheer2: Mr. Fed Ex guy came this afternoon.

I actually got 2 packages. There is another couple coming with us but you would think they would plae them in one envelope.

This checks one more item off the list!
Now if I can just get my hands on one of those "misty mates"

Looks like they are getting better with the tags.....

I am going to DISNEY I am going to DISNEY :banana:

I am leaving on the 26th and no tags yet. Called CRO last week and they have me in the system. If they are sending them out at the 10 day mark, then I should have them tomorrow if they are using FedEx two day service.

We leave next Wed, 25th and got my daughter's (5th person on reservation) on Sat and everyone else's today - FedEx.

Hey Crazy4Dals, I noticed you'll be at POR. We'll be there next Wed through the following Wed. Maybe we'll see ya there - there's 5 of us, my son (11) and my daughter (6) both wear glasses, my middle daughter (8) is the eyeglass police and harps on the other two since she doesn't wear glasses.

VickiVM -
This is a surprise trip for my DS (6). We are picking him up at school and going straight to the airport..... Friends of ours are joining us this trip and DS will be shocked once more at the airport in Orlando when they walk up.

The packages I received today were for our friends transfers (everything exact) and the second had only DS transportation ticket and 4 baggage tickets. No problem with the baggage tickets as we are only taking 2 bags. But I called DME about the transfers - She said we actually might get yet another package. If not we will just go to the desk and get them.

Enjoy your trip!!!

We're leaving on the 27th. I booked 4 of our airfares thru Disney Travel. I booked DH on a different flight myself. Today fedex left 4 ME envelopes for him. Three had the correct flight info. One even had my name on the tags along with DH's. So far none for the rest of us. Our flight is earlier that day than DH's, but if worse comes to worse, I'll use the two tags with my name.

Just curious- you're talking about the special tags we're supposed to get for magical express transportation, right? I received yet another pkg from Disney World (booked our pkg this time through them- flight and everything... first time for me to do it that way) and it had tags in it- but the are the regular luggage tags... that come with the pkg.I don't think they are the ones they use for magical express.. those are supposed to have a bar code or something else on them right? These are just like ones we've received before- just picture on one side, fill in your info on the little form on the other side (name/address type info). Our trip is June 13th and I was wondering if I should call since I read something about the magical express "issues" (in the mousesavers newsletter I received recently). I guess I should wait since they are mailing them out 10 days before the trip? So I'm not quite there yet...

Unless someone can tell me how this works I'm going to have to call Disney about it. I'm real confused how the flight info works. I'm used to booking everything seperately MYSELF and booking the flight usually through expedia or travelocity myself. Well when I do that I'm able to pick the seats and get an e-ticket where I don't have to go through the lines at the airport and such. They don't do it that way with booking through disney I guess? I have to go through the lines to get a boarding pass and can't do that until we actually get there before the flight? I'm worried about that since it's me and 3 kids.. I wish I was able to get seating before the actual day of the flight. I'm worried about some of my kids (or all of us) sitting seperately or not near me. That's not going to work at all.. trust me folks. LOL

Hi!
We're leaving for WDW on the 25th...found my fed ex envelope on the porch today. Everything was correct and we each got two luggage tags. I had booked a town car in doubt of ME, but I think we'll go ahead and give it a shot...I'll let you guys know what happens! :flower:

I got my tags today from Fed-Ex, and we are about 6 days out. I had almost given up hope on getting them.

So you get another pkg (not the one confirming everything for like the 3rd time now but also this time included the "normal" luggage tags that they send when you get a pkg even before the magical express started) closer to your trip date- and that includes luggage tags specifically for magical express?

Am I also reading this right that they are sending flight tickets?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter