Leaving 5/27 - anyone received tags yet?

Our tags arrived today. (we leave the 21st) Although no one was there to pick up the Fed Ex package (evidently they do need you to sign for it). But we are gonna go pick it up at Fed Ex in about an hour.

This relieves alot of stress. For those scheduled to leave in the next few days, don't give up...they may appear at the last minute...

Can't believe we're going to WDW Saturday. It's been ten years since I've been there...looking forward to a great vacation. Hope everyone else has a great vacation too.

We leave on the 27th and received our tags a couple days ago. I was pleasantly suprised. Let's see if the actual service works well... :)

vascubaguy...I booked through CRO when I made my ressies. From what I have been reading, it seems like everyone is receiving the pin/lanyard coupon in their packet.

barbnbrian...I did not have to sign for my FedEx package. It was just thrown on my doormat. I don't think that the FedEx guy even knocked on my door.

Oh neat, well... if/when my ME package arrives, I'll have to check for the pin coupons.

1 week to go, leaving May 28th.... and I still have to get everyones tags and then send some of them across the country to my family that is meeting at WDW. Seems like most everyone that is leaving around the same time is getting them now (or in the last day or so). So... maybe today?.... :confused3

192 hours and counting... :teeth: :cool1:

Almost -- another reason to call (maybe a few times) the ME line just to make sure they have everything straight.

We almost have the tags -- FedEx called yesterday and asked why we turned them away 2 days in a row for this delivery. My wife said "What!!!" Turns out they were using an address from 4 years ago -- two houses ago!!! None of my current reservation confirmations have gone there, my Vacation Club mail doesn't go there, no idea why or how they would have pulled that address. I could see, maybe, if this was a service we used way back when but this just started.

I called last week and had them read off the flight info that I had given the CRO person about a month ago -- didn't have it. Hopefully these tags will reflect that info now.

Not giving up though....still going to give the service a try this trip.

We just got back - tags never came but ME still worked. I had 5 families for a Magical Gathering all using ME without the tags. One family took their luggage to the bus and had it loaded on with them. Another family checked in at the ME welcome center but never gave them their luggage information and magically the baggage arrived to their room. We were ready to take a rental car to the airport to get the baggage and as we passed the Valet desk at the BCV they were unloading their bags.

The return trip was just as easy. We went to the valet desk and got a voucher then loaded the bus. A very nice experience and very quick.

ME works with or without the tags. I'm very happy about that.

Sandy

We just got back and used ME (with no tags). It was a very painless experience. I simply went up to the DME checkin area at the airport, they pulled up our reservation information and checked the baggage claim tickets and asked me to select the type of luggage (from a chart) that we checked. After that, we were sent over to the loading area and were on our way.

However, we didn't get to ride in one of the DME buses, instead we were in a big yellow Mears bus. The driver was entertaining though and played the "Fast Food Song"? It was stuck in our heads the entire trip! We did get to ride back in the DME and it was all pretty easy.

And our bags arrived in our rooms in just a few hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter