Le Cellier - Booked solid during our stay (15-19th)

Goofy's girl said:
We will be there also and I think my res. is for 6:30 to bad we can't recognize each other. Linda

Another Dis'er is going to be there at that time too. I told him I'd have a lime green ribbon on my ponytail (that I'm sure I'll be wearing because of the heat).

I'll be there with DH, DD11 & DS8. We'll have on matching shirts.

We could have a DIS meet right in Le Cellier!! :disrocks:

MickeyMonstersMom said:
There were several families there with small children when I went a while ago. There are no characters or shows, but the kids' menu offers a little more than many other restaurants - including a kids' steak - and the chocolate "moose" dessert looked fantastic.

Thank you-I think we will go ahead and try to get in. The kids are USUALLY pretty well behaved but they also have never been to Disney so I'm hoping that with an afternooon nap they will be rested and we may all have a nice meal.

Central NJ here too!

I had an ADR for LC a few months ago but then had to change it on April 20th for May 21st. I got a 7:30pm, which I thought was pretty good since we're planning on seeing Illumnations earlier in the trip. I was pretty pleased, but nervous because I thought it'd be booked. Keep trying! People cancel all the time. But yes, like last year for example, we were waiting for our table in Canada and they turned away all walk-ins-actually, this happened at multiple restaurants throughout our trip, even though the parks weren't busy. Crazy. :thumbsup2

Wow, i guess we were pretty lucky when we were there in March...we got walk up seating for 8 at lunch time during spring break! :cool1: At first they said they were booked, but another CM came up and said that they could take us right away. It was awesome...LOVED the pretzel bread. And it was a great place to take the kids too. We had 4 under the age of 8 with us.

That was the only sit down that we did all week. We didn't have the dining plan. Next time, I think I'd like to do the DP even though I think it ends up costing us more than we would have spent...I really want to try so many of the other fabulous restaurants.

When you get to the park go to Guest services and see if they can get you in. I saw them get a family into a restaurant last year after the restaurant had told another family that there wasn't anything for 3 days. Maybe they hold a few tables and maybe they don't but it won't hurt to check.

update!!

i called and they had something open up for Monday night but we are doing dinner in GF because we are seeing wishes that night and it would throw off the rest of the week's ADR's. I'm not giving up!!!

I called yesterday for my October trip (the last full week of the month) and could barely get a decent time for a party of 6. I tried 5 different nights and they either had 4:30 or after 8:00PM, except the one time I took, which was 7:20PM. Still not good, but didn't want to wait too long. I also booked a table for 2 the week before and had no problem getting a decent time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter