I made the mistake of waiting until today (we leave in 9 days) for dining reservations. We wanted to eat at Le Cellier in Canada but it's booked solid while we're there so we chose the steakhouse in Contemporary that day. had no other problems getting dining reservations anywhere else that week though. Just giving people heads up if they attempt it. I'm going to try when we get down there to see if anyone cancelled theirs.