Lawful Marriage ~ A Tale of Two Wives

Thanks for sharing your joy and your wonderful pictures! Best of wishes and much happiness in the years to come! :)

Congratulations so much and I wish the both of you all of the happiness in the world!!

I also love the photos of washington, I have always wanted to visit there.

Congratulations on your marriage!! I hope you have a lifetime of happiness :goodvibes

And the pics from Washington DC are wonderful, I haven't really been since I was a kid and would love to go back there!

DC was absolutely wonderful. We would highly recommmend a visit!

Just maybe not in the middle of an extreme, record-breaking heat wave! :lmao:

And again, thank you to everyone for all of the congrats. You guys make us feel spoiled just like they did at Disney! :goodvibes

Awesome, ladies, just awesome! I've got to admit, I'm a sucker for a good love story, and you've got me a bit choked up here. How is it that after all of these years, I hadn't a clue you were a couple? I'm a bit slow on the uptake I guess, but it's hard to spot a flourishing romance amongst all the political talk. I truly could be happier for the both of you! I raise a glass to you both and your happiness!

Awesome, ladies, just awesome! I've got to admit, I'm a sucker for a good love story, and you've got me a bit choked up here. How is it that after all of these years, I hadn't a clue you were a couple? I'm a bit slow on the uptake I guess, but it's hard to spot a flourishing romance amongst all the political talk. I truly could be happier for the both of you! I raise a glass to you both and your happiness!

Awww, LOG. Thank you so much to our wonderful friend for your kind words. :hug:

DC is definitely a city made for walking. We went in November one year and the leaves were changing late. I recommend DC in the fall - it was gorgeous.

My favorite was the Jefferson Memorial too. You can't beat the setting.

Thanks for the wishes. :goodvibes

Brought ya a souvenier from the Newseum:

DCWedding436.jpg

;)

DC is definitely a city made for walking. We went in November one year and the leaves were changing late. I recommend DC in the fall - it was gorgeous.

My favorite was the Jefferson Memorial too. You can't beat the setting.

I totally agree, my gawd, PG, the temperature 'n humidity when we were there made Texas nothin'. :rotfl:

A few more DC pics:

We saw these protestors outside of the White House:

022.jpg

The Colombia Historical Society Bldg.:

DCWedding303.jpg

The outside of the Newseum:

DCWedding429.jpg

From the top of the Newseum on Pennsylvania Ave., looking towards the Capital Bldg., below is the Capital Pride Fest:

DCWedding443.jpg

The National Archives, which was a very neat tour:

DCWedding112.jpg

I'm loving all the pictures.

The war memorial pictures really choke me up. I remember crying seeing them in person. It really brings home the cost of war.

The picture of Timm Russert got to me too. I still can't believe he's gone. I see his son on tv and you know his dad is smiling down from above.

It looks like you guys had a fabulous time!

Well, if it's a woman created union doesn't it make twice the sense that two women would want to get married? ;)

Congratulations. But I really don't get why gay people even want to go here. I think if I were gay I wouldn't even worry about this. Marriage is an artificial creation, designed to tame men, or otherwise nueter them in some form or fashion. IMO it totally goes against nature. But that's just me. Not to rain on your parade. If you think that's what you want, more power to you, but I personally think its an outdated, man or actually woman made creation that will die out eventually. But then again so may the whole human race. (Did you have someone as cheery as me at your weddin'?) :lmao:

I'm loving Mary's expression too! =)
(But then Mary's always been my favorite!)

Okay, one of the reasons we got treated so good was we wore these:

DCWedding947-1.jpg

DCWedding948-1.jpg

:lmao:

We got this reaction from Burt in the parade:

248232_2014814979608_1520824968_32138156_5173096_n.jpg

And lots, tons of congratulations from everyone! :goodvibes

I'm loving all the pictures.

The war memorial pictures really choke me up. I remember crying seeing them in person. It really brings home the cost of war.

The picture of Timm Russert got to me too. I still can't believe he's gone. I see his son on tv and you know his dad is smiling down from above.

It looks like you guys had a fabulous time!

I can't believe he's gone either.

And all of those memorials were meaningful in different ways. We also went to the Holocaust Museum. :guilty:

Careful now.:teeth:

That pic sends that ol' thrill up my leg again...

:laughing:

Well, if it's a woman created union doesn't it make twice the sense that two women would want to get married? ;)

:worship:

And for those of you that asked, we started our dining review. Good lord, who knew it would take that long to write about a Disney restaurant? :lmao:

Anyways, that link is HERE.

Congratulations to you both. Wishing you many magical years together...and the happily ever after we all want and deserve!

And for those of you that asked, we started our dining review. Good lord, who knew it would take that long to write about a Disney restaurant? :lmao:

Anyways, that link is HERE.

Cool because I am on a starvation diet from now until I leave for Disney and I like to read dinning reviews when I get hungry. So please keep ‘em coming!

Cool because I am on a starvation diet from now until I leave for Disney and I like to read dinning reviews when I get hungry. So please keep ‘em coming!

It was soooo hot while we were there, we pigged out like kings, and we still lost weight. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter