Lawful Marriage ~ A Tale of Two Wives

Congratulations and have a wonderful life together!

Congratulations! I wish you many,many happy years together!

Congrats, what a great love story! :goodvibes

We sang this at our UU Fellowship this last Sunday, it is one of my favs:

Wake, now my conscience, with justice your guide;
join with all people whose rights are denied;
take not for granted a privileged place;
God's love embraces the whole human race.

When Prop 8 was on the ballot here, there were supporters on the street. At the time, DD was about 4. She was asking what was going on, and I explained that some people thought two boys or two girls should not get married, even though they were in love. She thought about it for a second and said "Well, that's just dumb. Anyone can get married". Ah, yes child, I agree.

This is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing. Absolutely beautiful! :goodvibes

Count me in on another clueless one! Congratulations and best wishes to both of you!

This is why I love Disney! I cannot wait until the rest of the country catches up!

I know I said it before but have to say...I'm just SO HAPPY for you two.:goodvibes

You know, when we were at Disney, we talked about some of the DISers we would love to meet.

Next time we're all there at the same time, you have to come meet us for a celebratory drink. :goodvibes

You know, when we were at Disney, we talked about some of the DISers we would love to meet.

Next time we're all there at the same time, you have to come meet us for a celebratory drink. :goodvibes

I'd love that!!

By celebratory drink, you must mean diet coke. LOL
Because I know you and I are diet coke addicts. :laughing:

I'd love that!!

By celebratory drink, you must mean diet coke. LOL
Because I know you and I are diet coke addicts. :laughing:

:lmao: Honey, it was so hot at Disney, that I was knocking those Diet Coke's back like they were water. :rotfl:

And yes, we'll call our drink "Diet Coke" if you want. ;)

Congrats to you two chicas!!!!

And I'm watching the mailbox for my invite to the reception. :)

We'll have a special bottle of tequila just for you! ;)

But I'll warn ya, Jen 'n I like to have a few adult drinks at WDW when we go, especially at LaCava, but lordie, lordie, heat 'n alcohol do not mix, we could barely drink the champagnes the restaurants gave us. I wanted to have a nice wine with dinner at Cali Grille, Jen took just a few sips 'n I almost "had to" dance on the table! :lmao:

Soooo, Goofyluver 'n I went to Capitol Pride in Washington, DC earlier this month 'n we got married!

No, not here:

DCWedding290.jpg

Here:

DCWedding037.jpg

With this as a backdrop:

DCWedding040.jpg

We had applied for our marriage license some months ago 'n worked with our officiant for a fabulous weddin' in which he stressed:

This is not a civil union, this is not a domestic partnership, this is not even a gay marriage, THIS is a lawful marriage.

Then we honeymooned in DC 'n here:

DCWedding940-1.jpg

:teeth:

Congratulations!!!! That's great!!

Congrats Ladies!
What no more pictures?? I was really enjoying this Trip Report.
Wedding Report?
Well, no matter, I enjoy both...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter