• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Laura & Craig PJ (WP/CG 12/14/09) - Invitations Done 9.2.09

YEAH! your aisle runner is pretty (I like the hearts), your dress and veil and beautiful( I LOVE the detailing- they really do match well)- Laura,you look beautiful in your dress! as for the bouquets, I agree #1 and #4 seem to look the most romantic.... congrats about the ornaments- that was a nice surprise and I like your "lady' Bride shirt too! Can't wait to hear more....:goodvibes

Laura -- you look beautiful in your dress! The veil is gorgeous! For the flowers, I really think #1 is the most romantic look, with #4 being next. The others are all beautiful but something about them is a bit more contemporary. Have fun choosing!

Thank you and thanks for the vote!

Laura ~ you look so beautiful in your dress! As for the flowers, I really like 4, and 6. I'm also doing Purple for my main color but I'm having pink and champagne accents!:goodvibes

Thanks! I love the purples and there are so many beautiful accent colors you can do with them!

YEAH! your aisle runner is pretty (I like the hearts), your dress and veil and beautiful( I LOVE the detailing- they really do match well)- Laura,you look beautiful in your dress! as for the bouquets, I agree #1 and #4 seem to look the most romantic.... congrats about the ornaments- that was a nice surprise and I like your "lady' Bride shirt too! Can't wait to hear more....:goodvibes

Awww Thank you! You guys are so sweet! Hopefully I will have more soon, I am going to start working on my aisle runner and shirts for my girls this weekend. I am 2 months today away from confirming my date with Disney!! :cool1:

Love the dress, Laura!

Aren't the trees around us so beautiful!?!?!? I've been out taking pictures in Littleton and Westford the past couple of days. My parents in NC don't get the colors like we do up here so they want photos!

Where did you get your dress?

Oh, yeah, also love the flowers!

Tracey

the dress is just lovely! I can't tell, is it ivory?
I'm not much help on the floral; I like them all. But I think I like the one with the starfish best.
Great planning! Have fun,
trudy <><

Love your Aisle Runner! very pretty!

And the shirt is so cute!

You know i like flowers #2 and #5!

Love the dress, Laura!

Aren't the trees around us so beautiful!?!?!? I've been out taking pictures in Littleton and Westford the past couple of days. My parents in NC don't get the colors like we do up here so they want photos!

Where did you get your dress?

Oh, yeah, also love the flowers!

Tracey

Thanks Tracey! The trees are georgous right now! I love the look of fall but not the cold we are having in the mornings! Brrrrrrr...I got my dress in Watertown at a shop called New Look Bridal.

the dress is just lovely! I can't tell, is it ivory?
I'm not much help on the floral; I like them all. But I think I like the one with the starfish best.
Great planning! Have fun,
trudy <><

Thank you Trudy! Yes the dress is ivory with platnium in the lace. #5 is one of my favorites too!

Love your Aisle Runner! very pretty!

And the shirt is so cute!

You know i like flowers #2 and #5!

Thanks Jen!! I love the aisle runner and when I was in VA this past weekend I finally found a ringbearer's pillow for $20 and it has the exact same design!!! I need to post pics but I left in in VA cause I didn't have any room in my suitcase to bring it home. :sad2: Craig is bringing it home when he comes home for Thanksgiving and I will post it then.

BEAUTIFUL BRIDE ALERT!!!:bride: Laura, you look awesome in that dress!!

And I vote on #3 and #5 :)

Your dress is beautiful, the beading is exquisite. Love all of your flower choices...I like #'s 3, 5, and 6....sorry thats not a great help really is it? :laughing:

BEAUTIFUL BRIDE ALERT!!!:bride: Laura, you look awesome in that dress!!

And I vote on #3 and #5 :)

Aww you are too sweet, Thank you!

Your dress is beautiful, the beading is exquisite. Love all of your flower choices...I like #'s 3, 5, and 6....sorry thats not a great help really is it? :laughing:

Thank you! Of course it is a help! I think I have finally decided on doing a combination of #2 & #5 but with the coloring of #4, if that makes any sense..:lmao:

Congrats on getting your dress!!! It looks amazing on you!! :goodvibes I really love the flower choices #1 and #6. They would be so gorgeous in your colors!! :thumbsup2

I love the detailing on the back of the dress you look gorgeous!! I am in love with the second bouquet as well where did you find that pic?!

I love the detailing on the back of the dress you look gorgeous!! I am in love with the second bouquet as well where did you find that pic?!

Aww Thank you! I don't remember the website, I do remember it was a website of a florist in HI or the Keys or something. I think I was googling orchid bridal bouquets. I wish I had written it down. Sorry!

Hey Laura, I vote for number 5! I think it is so pretty! The muted colors would look great with your dress!!

Girl you look AWESOME! I love your dress! LOVE IT!

I vote for flowers No. 1. That is the picture I sent to my florist....LOL

okay okay okay! you got meee!! I am no on board! I caught your link from Jennifaerie's planning journal and add me o the list of MA/New Englanders! I'm from the Framingham area, and I spend part of my time in Sterling/West Boylston/Worcester because that's my boyfriend and his family's neck of the woods! So I am not to far off!! :)

I absolutely lovelovelove your dress and the L&tT STD's are beautiful! Your e-pics are stunning! I love all the beach shots and the one's of your son are so cute!

I'm so excited to be on board!! :)

CONGRATSSS!!!

okay okay okay! you got meee!! I am no on board! I caught your link from Jennifaerie's planning journal and add me o the list of MA/New Englanders! I'm from the Framingham area, and I spend part of my time in Sterling/West Boylston/Worcester because that's my boyfriend and his family's neck of the woods! So I am not to far off!! :)

I absolutely lovelovelove your dress and the L&tT STD's are beautiful! Your e-pics are stunning! I love all the beach shots and the one's of your son are so cute!

CONGRATSSS!!!

Hey Megveg,

I grew up in West Boylston! Live in Littleton, now!

CONGRATSSS!!!

Thanks!! Aren't you the sweetest! That is so cool, another MA girl!! :) Thanks for the compliments, hopefully I will have more to add to my PJ soon but I really can't do more until I get to confirm with Disney in just over a month! I can't wait for that day!! Stay tuned!

laura, pretty soon you will be able to confirm with disney. how exciting for you- I hope you get your date and venues!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter