Laura & Craig PJ (WP/CG 12/14/09) - Invitations Done 9.2.09

Love all the shirts, and the shoes are adorable!! I saw that shirt sale, didn't even dawn on me to get stuff for the trip. :headache: Oh well, I'm sure they will have another sale in the next 16 months! :lmao:

What, no L&tT T-shirts??? ;)

Laura,

LOVE the shoes, they are so pretty! Also, your rings are so nice. Love all the t's you got. You are really moving along now!

Laura, those are very pretty shoes! the MOH and BM gift are beautiful.... I plan on using the same first aid kits in our bear necessities pack....congrats on having your rings! YEAH!:goodvibes

Thank you! I couldn't belive it when I saw them and only $35!!! :cool1:

Love all the shirts, and the shoes are adorable!! I saw that shirt sale, didn't even dawn on me to get stuff for the trip. :headache: Oh well, I'm sure they will have another sale in the next 16 months! :lmao:

What, no L&tT T-shirts??? ;)

Oh no, there will definitly be L&TT shirts! We are making the custom ones on disney.com with L&TT that will say bride and groom. I actually need to order those today.

Laura,

LOVE the shoes, they are so pretty! Also, your rings are so nice. Love all the t's you got. You are really moving along now!

Thanks!! I know its so exciting!

You got a great deal on the first aid kits for your bare necessities bags. We had to buy all of our items separately (bandaids, etc.) since the kits never went on sale anywhere. I was surprsied too at how many people used these that week. It was definitely money well spent!

Wow, Laura, you are getting so much done! LOVE the shoes!! I should check our BB&B to see if they have anything else we need. I have a ton of 20% off coupons and $5 off $15, I think. That would be an awesome bargain. The tee shirts are so cute and the MoH and BM gifts are really nice. Your wedding band looks awesome with your engagement ring! Very BLING-Y! :)

You got a great deal on the first aid kits for your bare necessities bags. We had to buy all of our items separately (bandaids, etc.) since the kits never went on sale anywhere. I was surprsied too at how many people used these that week. It was definitely money well spent!

Oh that is so good to hear! I don't want to go overboard but this saves me from like what you had to do and buy everything seperatly.

Wow, Laura, you are getting so much done! LOVE the shoes!! I should check our BB&B to see if they have anything else we need. I have a ton of 20% off coupons and $5 off $15, I think. That would be an awesome bargain. The tee shirts are so cute and the MoH and BM gifts are really nice. Your wedding band looks awesome with your engagement ring! Very BLING-Y! :)

Thanks! BB&B has a ton of stuff! Anything that you would ever thing of its there! :rotfl: "Very BLING-Y" Thanks! although I wasn't going for it, it does sort of look that way huh? :rotfl2:

Wow those first aid kits are great and what a deal!!!!

Your shoes are so pretty! I love them. Actually everything looks great!!! Your ring is very similar to mine. My ring also has that little curve to it.

Wow those first aid kits are great and what a deal!!!!

Your shoes are so pretty! I love them. Actually everything looks great!!! Your ring is very similar to mine. My ring also has that little curve to it.

Thanks Toni!! When I looked at the channel rings it just didn't look right with the ring but as soon as I tried the one with the curve I knew it was the one!

Quick Update:

I got my garter in that I bought off of Ebay! I love it, it is so cute! I hope DF will love it when he finally sees it!

Garter3.jpg

Garter1.jpg

Garter2.jpg

I just ordered a ton more stuff, when I get it in I will post more pics!

Your Garter is SO cute!!!! I love your PJ so far ... I cant wait to read more:banana:

So I have been working on my blurb guestbook and here is the template I have come up with. I would love to hear your opinions on it.

Front Cover:
IMG_1381.jpg

Title Page
IMG_1365.jpg

Copyright Page
IMG_1366.jpg

Page 4-5
IMG_1367.jpg

Page 6-7
IMG_1368.jpg

Page 8-9
IMG_1369.jpg

Page 10-11
IMG_1370.jpg

Page 12-13
IMG_1371.jpg

Page 14-15
IMG_1372.jpg

Page 16-17
IMG_1374.jpg

Page 18-19
IMG_1376.jpg

Page 20-21
IMG_1377.jpg

Page 22-23
IMG_1378.jpg

Page 24-25
IMG_1379.jpg

Back Cover
IMG_1380.jpg

Laura, I looks great I still really like that picture of you both on the swing..... It will be a awesome guest book and a wonderful way to share your beautiful pictures with all your guests.....:goodvibes

That looks fantastic ! What a great job youv'e done.

Those books are just great, I love them :cool1:

Linz xxx :)

Laura, I looks great I still really like that picture of you both on the swing..... It will be a awesome guest book and a wonderful way to share your beautiful pictures with all your guests.....:goodvibes

Aww..thank you.

That looks fantastic ! What a great job youv'e done.

Those books are just great, I love them :cool1:

Linz xxx :)

Thanks Linz!! I really enjoyed making this one! After seeing Carrie's for her reception I want to do one for that as well. I might also do something similar for my grandmothers for Christmas.

Well I have been busy this weekend. Other than getting the book done I got second project done today (bride/groom hats) and I got a bunch of items in that I had ordered online this week and I finally I just picked up a few things tonight on a shopping trip to Michaels with my BM (Karen). :banana:

Mickey Puncher (the gigantic one) for various things:
IMG_1394.jpg

Sachet Organza Bags for Petal toss (2 ivory and I need to get 2 lavender):
IMG_1393.jpg

Embrodied Hankys from a woman on Ebay:
IMG_1392.jpg

out of the package
IMG_1388.jpg

closeup of image
IMG_1389.jpg

our names and date
IMG_1390.jpg

closeup
IMG_1391.jpg

Zazzle stamps for STD's:
IMG_1386.jpg

Here is my finished my second project of the day - our bride/groom hats (like what Carrie (lurkyloo) made:

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

The bride hat was trickier than I was expecting but I think it came out ok. I will take pictures of Craig and I in them the next time he comes home which unfortuantely won't be until Christmas but its ok I go see him in 1 month!! :dance:

I had to butt into your thread when I saw you were from Westford. I lived in Worcester my entire life until moving up here 2.5 years ago. I went to UMASS-Lowell for a year and my b.f and I would go to Chilis in Westford all the time. And then I'm reading your PJ and someone brings up Drum Hill, where I used to work!! I am convinced this is a small world! :goodvibes

But anyodd, I completely love your dress. It's giving me second thoughts about mine - yours is so classically beautiful! I love the lace... hmm... :)

And you're so far ahead of me! :eek: Eek! I now know I've got to move my cute little butt and get it in gear!

I enjoyed reading your PJ - and will be reading more along the way :surfweb:

I had to butt into your thread when I saw you were from Westford. I lived in Worcester my entire life until moving up here 2.5 years ago. I went to UMASS-Lowell for a year and my b.f and I would go to Chilis in Westford all the time. And then I'm reading your PJ and someone brings up Drum Hill, where I used to work!! I am convinced this is a small world! :goodvibes

But anyodd, I completely love your dress. It's giving me second thoughts about mine - yours is so classically beautiful! I love the lace... hmm... :)

And you're so far ahead of me! :eek: Eek! I now know I've got to move my cute little butt and get it in gear!

I enjoyed reading your PJ - and will be reading more along the way :surfweb:

Oh that is so cool! I love meeting people who live near me that is also doing a Disney wedding!! I graduated from UMass - Lowell in 2000!

Thank you for the sweet comments on my dress! I so love it and I still have so far to go to our wedding before I can wear it.

I am a little bit compulsive with planning! :rotfl2: I love to do it and I am doing a ton of DIY projects so I decided to start early. Don't worry you have plenty of time.

They look great1 You did a fantastic job on them- congrats. The hankies are very pretty too. I like the carriage design!:goodvibes

Laura your Blurb book is going to be beautiful!!! You are adorable.

The garter is so cute and so is everything else!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter