Laura & Craig PJ (WP/CG 12/14/09) - Invitations Done 9.2.09

Laura looked amazing!! I have pictures but will wait until she okays their posting here

Happy wedding day laura and craig!!!!!

Happy Wedding Day, Laura & Craig!! I am thinking of you so much today, and I hope your day is absolutely wonderful! pixiedust: :tinker: :goodvibes :sunny:

Yeah! I hope you had a great wedding day!

Congrats!!

Happy Wedding Day!

Happy Wedding Day!!!!!

Happy wedding day!!!

Hope you had an amazing day!

Laura looked amazing!! I have pictures but will wait until she okays their posting here

Congrats Laura and Craig!

Thank you all so much!! :goodvibes Craig and I had the most amazing day and everything was perfect! The weather was beautiful, the food amazing and Donald (who was a surprise for everyone including my groom) was so much fun!! I will do a TR when I get my pictures from family, friends and most especially Randy. Betsy you can go ahead and post the ones you have.

Laura, it was so great meeting while we were down there. I thought of you on your wedding day; it was such a gorgeous day in Orlando! Congratulations :bride:

Glad to hear everything went well! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Kendra thank you so much! I will hopefully be starting my TR soon.

Laura, it was so great meeting while we were down there. I thought of you on your wedding day; it was such a gorgeous day in Orlando! Congratulations :bride:

Vanessa it was wonderful meeting you and Chris for breakfast. It was a beautiful day for our wedding, we really lucked out because after that Wed it turned so cold.

Hey Laura I saw your video on STVS when I was waiting for mine to go up and the wedding looked lovely. We sure had a beautiful wedding day didn't we?!? Congrats!

Hi Rebecca and Thank you! :goodvibes

I was so happy we had beautiful day after the Friday before was so cold and rainy and then after that day it was so cold for our honeymoon. Brrr..

Hi Rebecca and Thank you! :goodvibes

I was so happy we had beautiful day after the Friday before was so cold and rainy and then after that day it was so cold for our honeymoon. Brrr..

Oh I know DH made the mistake of telling me it was supposed to rain on our wedding day I was very upset, but the weather changed, and it turned out to be super hot my poor DH was sweating soo bad! I agree I was freezing during our honeymoon. Happy Married Life!:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter