Last one to post........... Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we lost Kim....I bet she is checking out the "other" threads ;)

Lyn5 said:
:eek: :eek: Double EEK!!!! I need to learn how to keep up with the current conversation while I read back.
Well you could have two internet sites up and running at the same time :confused3

ckckc2000 said:
My teen finally got a job-more than 7.00 an hour and he thinks he's rich :flower: -Planning how he's going to spend all the $$$ already-which I quickly brought him back to reality -How about gas money and food 1st -Kids money burns holes in their pockets I swear :rolleyes:

I remember those days. My paycheck was gone before I hit the doors of the bank. :goodvibes

It was all for fun things for me.

ckckc2000 said:
My teen finally got a job-more than 7.00 an hour and he thinks he's rich :flower: -Planning how he's going to spend all the $$$ already-which I quickly brought him back to reality -How about gas money and food 1st -Kids money burns holes in their pockets I swear :rolleyes:
Wait until he sees the fed and state take their cuts firsts....he will learn a the lesson we all did that $7 isn't really $7. :goodvibes

kelljacques@aol.com said:
oh you are a funny funny lady!! :rotfl2:

Hey there Kelly.

I am getting ready to leave so I will check in from home.

Hope you had a great day.

Wish Tracy would check in.

By Lyn, Kelly and Kim. :wave2:
:moped:

Lyn5 said:
Now we lost Kim....I bet she is checking out the "other" threads ;)
Goodness No!!! I barely have time for this board let alone other ones-I'm just slow and dealing with the kids and homework

ckckc2000 said:
Well you could have two internet sites up and running at the same time :confused3
:rotfl: I probable still couldn't think fast enough to keep up :rotfl:

Mom2Ashli said:
Hey there Kelly.

I am getting ready to leave so I will check in from home.

Hope you had a great day.

Wish Tracy would check in.

By Lyn, Kelly and Kim. :wave2:
:moped:
:wave2:

Mom2Ashli said:
I remember those days. My paycheck was gone before I hit the doors of the bank. :goodvibes

It was all for fun things for me.
Those were the days-no responsibilty but yourself :cloud9: That sure didn't last long

Mom2Ashli said:
:rotfl:
Maybe I can do it the weekend of the 3rd. And than go back on Sat the 10th to meet Kelly.

And when is kim going to be there. That would be another trip for me. :goodvibes
We wont be there til late-Dec 16-22-we are even driving to Inverness???Fl to see an old friend who retired to FL(about an hour north-west of Orlando)

Good Ol Gal said:
I swiped Kelly's boucing Santa Mickey for my avatar... isn't he cute :)
s swiper no swiping... oh man!!
bgg75501_180.jpg

kelljacques@aol.com said:
s swiper no swiping... oh man!!
bgg75501_180.jpg
Whats with swiper??????And,What's with December 8th-are you going too????-See I'm so out of the loop

Lyn5 said:
:wave2: took me a while to read back :badpc: ...but at least for now I am caught up. I have to get ready for work....be back in about an hour or so :wave2:
thats what i am doing now.. rereading all the posts from the day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter