Last one to post........... Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyn5 said:
I just get back, log in and what do I FIND!!!!!!!!..............
Now Kliz started the "Great Debate #2 of 2005!" I don't think I will even lurk there.... :rotfl:

what great debate?? It's very civilized over there :smooth:

Good Ol Gal said:
what great debate?? It's very civilized over there :smooth:
I didn't even finish the first page.....I couldn't go on...I already ran out of popcorn from Tracy's thread. I need to buy popcorn in bulk with all of you :rotfl:

I have to say though, that the credit card thing bugs me too when people are pushy...I think I may say, "I don't have that card with me today" :confused3 or....I could continue my quest to shop less during the year so I can give it all to WDW... :rotfl2:

well I'm off the get some stuff finished and then get ready for work!

Have fun, and I'll talk later :wave2:

Good Ol Gal said:
if you say you don't have it with you at Kohl's they can look it up for you!
:earseek: We don't have a Kohl's here, but I bet it is the same all over....I guess I will stick with Plan A of no shopping and Plan B of a polite "no thank you."

Good Ol Gal said:
well I'm off the get some stuff finished and then get ready for work!

Have fun, and I'll talk later :wave2:
:wave2: drive safe tonight.

Mom2Ashli said:
I don't have pictures right now, but my kids made their pancake shirts and had so much fun making big blobs of mix on the shirts :rotfl: I asked DD what her picture was and she said "a bug"....yeah, maybe a bug that hit a windshield :rotfl: was my thought....I am glad we did these, there were so much fun.

Looks like Tracy isn't in yet and I just saw that her t-shirt thread has spawned a cheerleader thread. :earseek:

Lyn5 said:
Looks like Tracy isn't in yet and I just saw that her t-shirt thread has spawned a cheerleader thread. :earseek:

I saw that. Should be interesting.
:3dglasses

So how's work-sounds slow for both of you-I don't have to work til 11pm again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter