LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Wondering if you can do a couple name fills for me when you come back from break.

Looking for Lion King name fills for 7 and 8 year old boys: Richard and Joseph

Thank you thank you... Love your work! :thumbsup2:

I am now open and accepting new requests. I love my new laptop! The new Paint shop pro takes some getting used to but I am figuring it out. :cool1:
On a separate note, I will not be posting blanks of my new designs. I found one of my designs on Etsy and it was badly edited because they used an item that was not a blank and removed the words and the balloons. If people are trying to sell my designs I would rather it not be a nice clean image so no one will want to purchase it, lol.

Good morning!
I saw on another thread that you had created Sophia the First Disigns. Would you be able to do the MIckey head Sophia and name fill with the name Addison and the other set with Alanna, please?

Thank you so much!

Glad to see you are up and creating again!!
You made wonderful things with Sofia for my daughter and her friend, and now I am hoping to get another set of these for my youngest- Avery. Would it be possible to get a Sofia name fill for Avery- along with the other image you had done? It was a picture of Sofia in front of the castle- I believe- with the name on it.
We are having a birthday party in two weeks for both Addison and Avery in the Sofia theme- so anything else you'd recommend or be able to create- I'd be SO thankful!! I have not been organized for this and am running out of time!!

Thank you so much!

Awesome - Totally Amazing.
Your are a Wonderful designer.

Thank you so very much.
Goodluck with Budgets, just finishing up with Audits myself !

Hello,
You Cruise magnets rocked outr Door on the Fantasy!
I was wondering if you do the same pirate name you did for me and my husband from my Mom ?

Marlene (in pirate red and black lettering) - we are suprising her with a cruise in Sepetember!

Thank you so very much
Melanie & Bart

Hi
Wondering if you can do a couple name fills for me when you come back from break.

Looking for Lion King name fills for 7 and 8 year old boys: Richard and Joseph

Thank you thank you... Love your work! :thumbsup2:
I am happy to do these, when you need them by?

Glad to see you are up and creating again!!
You made wonderful things with Sofia for my daughter and her friend, and now I am hoping to get another set of these for my youngest- Avery. Would it be possible to get a Sofia name fill for Avery- along with the other image you had done? It was a picture of Sofia in front of the castle- I believe- with the name on it.
We are having a birthday party in two weeks for both Addison and Avery in the Sofia theme- so anything else you'd recommend or be able to create- I'd be SO thankful!! I have not been organized for this and am running out of time!!

Thank you so much!
Hi :) I have new versions of my Sophia items. I also do bag toppers and candy bar wrappers. Would you be interested in those? If so do you want both names on the same design?

Hello,
You Cruise magnets rocked outr Door on the Fantasy!
I was wondering if you do the same pirate name you did for me and my husband from my Mom ?

Marlene (in pirate red and black lettering) - we are suprising her with a cruise in Sepetember!

Thank you so very much
Melanie & Bart

Hi :) I am happy to do this for you.

You are Awesome, need to find someone to upload a picture of our door.
The Magnets got quite a lot of attention!

Thank you

Could I request two signs,please?
"Star Wars Jedi Eric"
One with the name Brayden and one with the name Justin.
Thank you!!
We are not leaving until Feb so no rush!

Hi Lady B,
You were kind enough to "disign" a really awesome request from me a few months back...The Irish Family Vacation. It was my families names in the shape of a Mickey head with shamrocks in between each name and Connors Family Vacation 2013 in the center. One more family member has decided to join us, the more the merrier, right? Would you be able to add his name?
The names are:
Mom
Sis
Terence
Jill
Mac
Carol
Joseph
Casey
Mike
Joey
(Mike is the add-on)
Thank You soooo much!!

This is my first post here. I've just been lurking for a while. This might be a dumb question but how much do you charge to make door decorations?
Thanks,
Aimee'

This is my first post here. I've just been lurking for a while. This might be a dumb question but how much do you charge to make door decorations?
Thanks,
Aimee'

Welcome :) Never a dumb question. Due to copyright we cannot charge for designs. All the designs here are free, you download them and print them yourself. Most ppl make magnets or T-shirts out of my DISigns. There are others that DISign welcome letters, coupons and other items. I recommend you visit the stickies at the top of the forum as they have directions and information on what you can do with the DISigns. I also have some instructions on how to download and print in my first post on this thread. If you would like to request a DISign from me you can post your request here but please read my first post for the directions.
:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter