LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by Lady Boadicea, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Boadicea

Lady Boadicea The Princess Of Quite Alot

They look great, I was thinking it might be paint but that would rub off, the marker is a great idea and should last a long time and you can always carry one with you for touch ups :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. eeyorepixie

eeyorepixie AKA Queenie

I searched you tube & pinterest...can't sew worth a dime, but I can tie knots[sm=rofl1.gif] I got 50% off the Disney ribbon, making each child stand in line with a coupon at Michaels...We then went to Jo-anns fabrics and I again made each child stand in line with a yard of tulle :rolleyes:

Now the first two sets took me 5 hours :scared1: but kind of like Christmas...I did not mind, because like Christmas it was a labor of love. My first stab at it was rejected by my oldest, she said they were too much...so I trimmed ALOT off. Then she gave them approval. My next 2 sets took 3 hours. I got better at cutting the strips of Tulle the second time around. I heat surged the ribbon with my Disney candle:goodvibes

I plan on making different types, a safari Disney set for AK, the classic Red, Black and Yellow and a Blue set for HS. Plus, since I can not spend anymore money on my Disney habit, so hopefully it will keep me busy:rotfl:

I used a combo of ideas, and just kind of did my own thing once I read all that I could.
    the top link is what is what I followed the most.

http://sistersstuff.blogspot.com/2010/06/flip-flop-puffs-tutorial.html
    http://doodleboopdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/07/ribbon-tied-flip-flops-tutorial.html
    http://doodleboopdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/07/ribbon-tied-flip-flops-tutorial.html

I am thinking of using a white paint pen on the sides of black flip flops for a zebra effect for my AK flip flops.

4. Lady Boadicea

They are great! The zebra ones sound cool, I love animal print! Thanks for the links! You should consider staring a thread about it like the one that was made for the tie die shirts. Just a thought, no pressure :goodvibes

5. eeyorepixie

eeyorepixie AKA Queenie

O.K. you know you totally scared me :scared::rotfl2:

6. ThePin Princess

ThePin Princess disney princess

Thank you so much!!

7. abqgreene

abqgreene Earning My Ears

If there is any chance you can change the wording on this, I would really appreciate it. My dad changed the plan and doesn't want to tell the kids until they figure out where we are going on their own. So much for great shirts on the plane! If you can, I need it to say "grandpa surprised us with Disney World"

Thanks
    Heather

8. Lady Boadicea

I will try to do the change this weekend.

9. ahogg

ahogg Earning My Ears

I was wondering if you could make a welcome letter and stroller tag for my dd that will be celebrating her 3rd bday while we are in disney starting May 4th. Name Ailise she loves princesses minnie, sophia, and Izzy from Jake

10. Lady Boadicea

Hi :) please read my title. I am on break from my thread until June. I am just finishing up previous requests and posting on random threads now and then. I have never done welcome letters, you might want to try dee for those. Also I don't really do stroller tags so u might want to try rustmanfan for those. If I wasn't on break I would give it a try.

11. Lady Boadicea

I worked on it this weekend but was having issues uploading to PB, I will try again tonight.

12. Lady Boadicea

Here is the change, have a great trip!
    [​IMG]

13. lily310

lily310 Earning My Ears

How could i request for picture??? First timer

14. Lady Boadicea

Hello,
    You may post your request on my thread here. Since you do not need your items until the Fall you will be first in line when I return from my break in June. Please read my first post for the full directions on how to request. Here is the short version: In your request please list names, character, dates of trip or anything that you would like included on the design. If you want a specific design of mine please post the link or picture or describe it the best you can. :)

15. noahdove

noahdove DIS Veteran

You made me a design of the Mickey head with our names on it, the date and 4 parks....I love it, however, I am thinking we want to put it on a bright pink tee shirt...so, now my question is, are you able to do the writing in black, and the Mickey heads in a light pink? I think the Castle can be left blue unless you can do that in a light pink...if this is too much trouble,this is the design for Marilyn Karen and Jeanne... I understand and I will return the shirts and go with another color:) Thank you so very much....I treasure your designs...

16. Lady Boadicea

Hello, I can't change that castle to pink so I added a different one, let me know if this works :)
    [​IMG]

17. noahdove

noahdove DIS Veteran

Bless you and thank you so very much!!!! I love this better:) I can't wait to show my dear friends....102 days and we will be at the Happiest Place on Earth:) Again, thank you so very much:)

18. Lady Boadicea

No Problem :) I am glad you like it :thumbsup2

19. Lady Boadicea

Thanks so much for your patience! Here are your items, I did not know what color to do the Mickey Word head and forgot to ask so I did a few colors for you to choose from. If you need any changes please let me know. Have a great trip!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Lady Boadicea

Hello :) Here are your items, thanks for your patience! Have a great cruise!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21. Lady Boadicea

Hello :) Thank you for your patience. Here are your items. Have a great cruise!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.