LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by Lady Boadicea, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasec2

jasec2 Mouseketeer

Thank you so much! I love them!
    Jessica

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sanwheels

sanwheels Earning My Ears

WOW. I am new to the DIS boards and I am wowed by your amazing work. I am hoping when you come back that you can please make a few designs for me. We are cruising in October so there is lots of time. I really appreciate your help.

MICKEY WORD HEAD
    EAR: Wheeler Family (Mickey Head) Dave (Mickey Head) Sandra (Mickey Head) Chase (Mickey Head) Trent
    EAR: Disney Fantasy (Mickey Head) October 19-26, 2013
    BODY: Port Canaveral (Mickey Head) St. Maarten (Mickey Head) St Thomas/St John (Mickey Head) Castaway Cay

MINNIE HEAD CRUISE
    Sandra 2013

MICKEY HEAD CAPT CRUISE
    Dave 2013

MICKEY HEAD
    Chase 2013

MICKEY PIRATE HEAD
    Trent 2013 (Walt Disney Font)

Thanks again. pirate:

4. crazy4mm

crazy4mm Mouseketeer

5. Lady Boadicea

Lady Boadicea The Princess Of Quite Alot

6. Lady Boadicea

Hello :) I am happy to work on these for you when I return in June. I am still around as I can't seem to stay away but I am trying to take a break from my thread for just a bit to get caught up on life and work :)

7. bellaphia

bellaphia Mouseketeer

8. bellaphia

bellaphia Mouseketeer

I would like to make a few more requests if I may..of course these can wait until your return in June!!! let me know if too much of a bother, I just love your designs:goodvibes
    http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums...ncess/MickeyHeadAuroraMadilyn_zps841f24e7.jpg with the name Sophia
    http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums...uests/MickeyHeadRapunzelMommy_zpse18edba1.jpg name spelt Mommie
    http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums...gontheFantasyMomDadCadenLucas_zps08c05c00.jpg Change date to November 2, 2013 Mom, Dad, NaNa, Isabella & Sophia

thanks again!!

9. melglnh2o

melglnh2o DIS Veteran

10. Lady Boadicea

No Bother at all :) I am happy to do these when I return :goodvibes

11. Lady Boadicea

I will do my best to keep them in order, however some of the names will have to go in the ears. I will work on this when I return from break in June :goodvibes

12. melglnh2o

melglnh2o DIS Veteran

No worries and no rush. I know whatever you do with it will turn out great! Thanks.

13. crazy4mm

crazy4mm Mouseketeer

14. Lady Boadicea

Hi all! I am not sure if I will be returning June 1st. It might be a bit later than that but I will keep you updated. As some of you know my lap top died in Feb, it was something with the motherboard and it would not boot all the way. I started using my PC but today it died :( It won't turn on at all, I got a BSOD and then tried to reboot and it won't turn on all the way. I can't even get to safe mode which would be good because then I could at least save my work. I had this issue before with it and it was the video card but it would at least turn on for a time. I feel like I am computer killer as it has happened twice in a short amount of time. The PC is 8 years old and the laptop was 6 or 7 so I guess it is time to upgrade but I am so sad about the PC because I lost all my new items I had been working on and a lot my photos from the last 8 years :mad:. You would think I would have learned from the laptop and did a back up more often :rotfl:
    Anyway my new laptop should be arrive soon but then I need to purchase some sort of software before I can get back to DISigning. I want an upgrade which would mean relearning but I haven't decided yet what to get.
    The good news is we are almost done with budget at work :yay:
    If you read my whole rant thanks for listening and I hope to be back in action soon :)

If you have not picked up your completed items please do so ASAP as I will be deleting them soon. My space limit with Photobucket is almost maxed and I will not have the items saved since my computers are dead.

15. Lady Boadicea

Hi :) There might be a delay in your request. I am hoping DH can recover my files off of the PC as all my new items were on there. I am waiting for my laptop to arrive (I hope it will be here this week). I have ordered the newest version of Paint Shop Pro so I will have to learn how to use it. I am hoping to have your items done by July but if you need them sooner let me know and I will try to recreate them on my hubby's computer.

16. Lady Boadicea

Hello :) There may be a delay in your request due to my continuing computer issues (my rant about it is above :rotfl:). Anyway, I plan to work on your requests as soon as I am up and running with my new computer/software. I plan to have them to you by July but I will keep you updated if anything else decides to go wrong :badpc:

17. melglnh2o

melglnh2o DIS Veteran

I am in no rush on mine. I don't need it until October. Sorry to hear you are having computer troubles. Hopefully everything will be back to normal for you soon!

18. Lady Boadicea

Good news concerning my PC! DH figured out that it was the processor memory, he just needs to order new and I should be able to save everything ok off the pc. He did fix it so it boots now but I keep getting a memory error. I am lucky it is the processor memory so all my files are ok :)

19. melglnh2o

melglnh2o DIS Veteran

Whew! I bet you are relieved! Glad to hear.

20. gshook

gshook Earning My Ears

Lady B-
    That is great news about your PC!

21. Lady Boadicea

Thanks for the support all :) I am very happy to have my files off the PC. Here are the new items I have been working on:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.