LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I do still want the Mickey head with our names, Marilyn Amy etc. Also,I am hoping I can open the photobucket, I just had to have my computer "cleaned" :lmao:Thank you:cool1:

If you have any issues getting the completed designs please let me know. If needed i can email you.

Hi LadyB! I love your DISigns! My daughter and I will be going on our first cruise on July 7, 2013 on the Dream! It will be our first cruise! I was wanting to make a few cruise magnet requests.

I would like the Finding Nemo port hole (located on your first page), but if you could put Squirt (Crush's son) in the left ear instead of Crush that would be great! I would like the names 'Lynsey and Jaime' on the top and our cruise dates on the bottom! I would also like a Mickey head with something to do with Daisy Duck in it with the name 'Jaime' and our cruise dates on it and one that has to do with Beauty and the Beast with 'Lynsey' and 'First DCL Cruise' on it!
Thanks a bunch!
Jaime

Have a great cruise!

I know this will take awhile, that is so O.K. as our trip is in July:goodvibes

I am waiting on a request now, and there is no hurry! I just peeked into the thread to see if it was done and fell in love with a design that you did for someone else and that got me looking in your photobucket again:rotfl:

So just to hold another place in line, I am going to humbly request these disigns too!

Between you and Rustman Fan, I am almost ready to order my T-shirts!:thumbsup2 Thanks so much for your time and sharing your talent with my family. My puter has been acting up too, so I am going back up all my Disigns this morning on a zip drive, because I would be down right devastated if lost these precious disigns. Diving into the photobucket of you and Marion and planning out my days and which design to wear when...has chased the horrid winter blues away.

Thanks so much for what you do for everyone on this board! :love:

AirplaneBalloonsGrandpa_zps656e233d.jpg.html?sort=6&o=0
Grubby’s 1st Trip To Disney!
Names in balloons: Pamela, Donny, Larissa, Sabrina, Lacey and Grubby

MinnieBirthdayInvitationSample_zps231de531.jpg.html?sort=4&o=1
Date: 7/22/2013
Come Celebrate With Us As Grubby Takes On The World For Her 1st Birthday In Disney!
I don’t need the RSVP line, because this will be with her tink gift, when she wakes up in the morning.

HappyBirthdayIsabel_zps869d0472.jpg.html?sort=4&o=4
Happy Birthday Grubby!
Grubby’s 13th Birthday!
For my husband, he would have a problem with the bow, LOL!
MickeyHeadJeff.jpg.html?sort=6&o=87
Happy Birthday Grubby!

We are taking my Daughters BFF, and we will be wearing the birthday shirts our very first day of the trip in Epcot. Grubby has never been to Disney and does not even know we are going to celebrate her birthday here or for that matter, does not even know she is going:lmao: We are going to reveal her surprise trip on June 2Oth on her real birthday:thumbsup2. I love planning this kind of stuff!

I am so excited for this trip, because of this little girl and Minnie mouse is her favorite... and she loves to be the center of attention. These Grubby centric designs will send her to the moon, me thinks;)

Hello :) I think this is the last of your requests. If I missed something let me know. Have a great trip!

Thanks for your help with the photo bucket :cheer2:
I would like to please request the Mickey head that you did (newer version with the little blue heads separating the words) But I would like them to be for when we are at WDW not a cruise... maybe if they could say "our family vacation 2013"
and then each of us have a different character inside them... or just a different mickey design?? I open to options!
They would be for the following ages...
Mom - 2 different sets
Dad- 2 different sets
grandma
grandpa
boy 3
boy 4
boy 8
girl 9
girl 10
Thank you so much for helping make our vacation magical :cheer2:

Hello :) Here are your requests, let me know if I missed something.
Have a great trip!

I am wondering if I could have the Mickey Ears with names and dates with Dream? Names: Marilyn Amy Mia Cole Dream April 20-24 2014 If so, thank you so very much:)

Here are your requests. Let me know if you have PB issues downloading them.

Could I please get:

SunsetPlateCruiseShipJeffRoxie_zps2ff4e705.jpg personalized with The Ortiz's

MickeyHeadCaptHatDream2014_zps11380b28.jpg personalized with 2014 in left ear, Sam in right ear and Disney Magic in center.

Thank you SO much!

Have a great cruise :)

Update:
I am getting ready to start post #802 and there are only 3 requests left to complete. If you feel I have missed you or you need your items sooner please let me know. Even though I am on break I am taking care of all previous requests so please don't hesitate to let me know if I made a mistake or a change is needed. I am sorry it is taking me so long to get through things. I have been trying to design only on the weekends or just a few week nights.
:goodvibes

Lady Boadicea said:

Thank you so much!!! We absolutely love them!!! However, you misspelled my name on the Daisy magnet & the Crush magnet. It is spelled Jaime. Would it be too much trouble for you to fix it? I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Thanks so much,
Jaime :)

jaime563 said:
Thank you so much!!! We absolutely love them!!! However, you misspelled my name on the Daisy magnet & the Crush magnet. It is spelled Jaime. Would it be too much trouble for you to fix it? I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Thanks so much,
Jaime :)

I just noticed that it is also misspelled on the last magnet! I hope it's not too much trouble for you to fix these! Thanks again! :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you! These are awesome:cool1:

I am getting so close to making all my shirts, I have been side tracked a bit making some special Disney flip flops to go with them:goodvibes

thanks so much!!!!:worship:

Thank you Thank you:cool1: I was able to save them and they are just perfect :littleangel::thanks:pixiedust:
You're Welcome :) I am glad PB was working right :cheer2:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! These are awesome:cool1:

I am getting so close to making all my shirts, I have been side tracked a bit making some special Disney flip flops to go with them:goodvibes

thanks so much!!!!:worship:

Flip Flops sound super cute! :cool1: You should post a picture of your completed flip flops :)

I can't seem to figure out how to insert a photo, so I will change try to change my signature or avatar for a short time to show you.

It has always bummed me out, to not show the DISigners all my made shirts. This trip I am at the minimum, making 90+ shirts. Would love to show you fabulous disigners what I have done with your precious designs. This year I am considering even embellishing the shirt with some extras like jewels or paint sparkle frames or sparkle highlights...I wish you could just download an image from your computer. You can do this for your avatar, so that is why I could show you. I am a little tech challenged:rotfl:

That is a side view, the front view might be easier to see but wanted to show the mickey detail. I plan to make 4 sets to go with shirts that you and Marion have created me. I am doing a classic red black yellow to go with the design you just posted for me.

I truly looooooooooooooove all the DISigners, for helping me to make our trips so extra special with their talent. It is a really important part of ALL or our magical Disney trips.

I can't seem to figure out how to insert a photo, so I will change try to change my signature or avatar for a short time to show you.

It has always bummed me out, to not show the DISigners all my made shirts. This trip I am at the minimum, making 90+ shirts. Would love to show you fabulous disigners what I have done with your precious designs. This year I am considering even embellishing the shirt with some extras like jewels or paint sparkle frames or sparkle highlights...I wish you could just download an image from your computer. You can do this for your avatar, so that is why I could show you. I am a little tech challenged:rotfl:

That is a side view, the front view might be easier to see but wanted to show the mickey detail. I plan to make 4 sets to go with shirts that you and Marion have created me. I am doing a classic red black yellow to go with the design you just posted for me.

I truly looooooooooooooove all the DISigners, for helping me to make our trips so extra special with their talent. It is a really important part of ALL or our magical Disney trips.
Those are darling! I love them :) What did you use to make the Mickey Heads? I love being crafty. Though I never thought to make my own T-shirts or designs on the computer until I started making magnets for our cruise in October. I think the most crafty Disney thing I have made was a yarn Rapunzel head band for my niece to wear to Disneyland and I made bracelets for our FE. If you want to post T-shirt pictures I think the only way is to use a host site like photo bucket. It is free to use and fairly easy to set up and post the links to your pictures, but it is not required :) I am happy seeing the flip flops :thumbsup2

Those are darling! I love them :) What did you use to make the Mickey Heads? I love craft things. Though I never thought to make my own T-shirts or designs until I started making magnets for our cruise in October. I think the most crafty Disney thing I have made was a yarn Rapunzel head band for my niece to wear to Disneyland. If you want to post T-shirt pictures I think the only way is to use a host site like photo bucket. It is free to use and fairly easy to set up and post the links to your pictures, but it is not required :) I am happy seeing the flip flops :thumbsup2

I just used a black permanent marker to make the heads, they are not perfect by any means, but who is going to get that up close to them to that many look like bear and not the mouse:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter