Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

Does anyone know, will they let me modify my mothers reservations without her here? I've done all their planning and mine?????:worship: Please say yes!

:cool1::cool1:Got it!!:cool1::cool1:
POR Royal Room Pool Side 8 days/9 nights
Come on Spet. 13th!!
Congrats!!!! They answered 45 mins on hold. BUT.... NOW on hold again. 1 hr 5 min. CM said..."OH NO! NO Please don't... Could you please hold. I need to go get my supervisor..." NOT what I wanted to hear. Fingers crossed everything is ok. On hold now another 20 mins...:sad:

I just checked online and the only thing my kids wanted (nemo at AoA) isn't available. Is it even worth calling?

Is it blacked out or just unavailable? If you choose to keep nemo and its unavailable jut keep checking! It may be that a room opens up! :-) Otherwise how about a different section? Lion king, cars?

No free dining for a Little Mermaid room so we switched to a Royal Room at Port Orleans Riverside with free dining and it was $118 less than AoA LM was with regular table service dining plan. I had a 5 minute wait and the most pleasant CM I have ever dealt with. Yay for free dining! I'm excited to stay in a moderate this trip and I know my 6 year old daughter is going to love the room. Saving money and staying in a nicer room at a moderate resort works for me! :thumbsup2 Big thanks to everyone who posted information here!

50 min total phone call ... Booked two POR GV rooms (no standard available for the discount) .... Now the countdown begins

1 hr 10min booked Port Orleans. Had to upgrade to a garden view... standard was sold out, but wasn't much of a difference. So happy!!

If I am in a Value Hotel and I want the Dining Plan, do the online reservation system automatically charges me ONLY the difference from Quick Service or only they give it out while staying at a moderate? Or a must call Disney? :confused:
THANKS!

ALL BOOKED!!!!
POP Sept 22 - 27 , Free Dining with Upgrade to Regular Dining Plan.

Waited about 6 minutes... got a very pleasant and helpful CM...
WOOOOO HOOOOOO :cool1:

If I am in a Value Hotel and I want the Dining Plan, do the online reservation system automatically charges me ONLY the difference from Quick Service or only they give it out while staying at a moderate? Or a must call Disney? :confused:
THANKS!

it will adjust once you upgrade online

THANKS!

As long as you are booking through the free dining offer link, it should only charge you the difference.

THANKS!

You can make a new reservation on line and you can upgrade on there when you book. If you have an existing reservation you have to call and have them add the FD code and to upgrade your DDP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter