Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by danny25, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Leeanne

Leeanne Loving Life as a Princess with my Prince Charming

It took almost a full 3 days before my balance would show up. I changed Monday morning and it was Wednesday night before my balance would show. And it took over a full day for my email to show up. I do agree with the poster about the website being wonky (that's a technical term!). I was trying to look at some stuff last night and it kept saying the server may be down.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. BabyTinkerbell321

BabyTinkerbell321 Earning My Ears

I called and everything is fine. I still can't see the balance.....but I did finally get an email confirmation....thank goodness!!! I was stressing!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

4. Leeanne

Leeanne Loving Life as a Princess with my Prince Charming

I completely understand!!! I was the same way!

5. Stinkerbell's Mommy

Stinkerbell's Mommy Mouseketeer

We had a package booked from 8/31 - 9/8. We had our TA change our reservation to a room only for 8/31 - 9/2 and then the package from 9/2 - 9/8. I am not seeing the dining package on our updated reservation. Our TA says the confirm email she received from Disney reflects the dining plan but I'm not seeing it. I haven't received a confirm email either. I suspect I won't get an email because my package was updated from an earlier reservation and all that would be impacted is my total. But I am concerned that the dining package isn't showing.

6. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Your TA is right. Most of the packages were taking several days to reflect the dining on them, but when calling, they have it on their end. She can go online and retrieve your reservation and save it to a pdf to send you once it's updated correctly online.

7. jw50

jw50 <font color=purple>I might make it sound more emba

Did you have a Little Mermaid room originally? If you did they are not included in the free dining offer. Even if a Little Mermaid room is available you can't get it and free dining.

Free dining is available at the AOA suites.

8. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

They booked a Nemo suite, and there are no Nemo suites available for FD.

9. Katmat75

Katmat75 DIS Veteran

Well I just switched my ressie from ASMu to CBR!! I am so so excited. The best part I am not telling DH i am going to surprise him!!

Going 9/24/13 to 10/1/13 with free dining!! Yippee!!!:goodvibes ::yes:: :thumbsup2

10. okangela

okangela Earning My Ears

I booked with just a "family suite" - I totally with you on the other rooms being unappealing. We have 3 girls and my youngest has had the promotional poster for the Nemo rooms on her bedroom door for forever! The kids are also really excited about the pool but last trip we went to the pool once in 9 days. I'm hoping they'll have a Nemo available when we check in but I'm also debating just switching to the AS Music suites and doing AoA next trip - it'd save us about $600 and we're not in the rooms that much anyway. I wish I could suck it up and just pay the difference! I'm a CPA and just can't force myself to justify choosing the Nemo room over free DDP. ;)

11. okangela

okangela Earning My Ears

Exactly - thanks! :)

12. lindap1

lindap1 DIS Veteran

Has anyone heard any rumors for November yet?

13. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Nothing other than the latest PIN code that was released just over a week ago. The dates follow what is typical of the general release, but we do not know if this will go public or not. We may get lucky and hear something next month, but it will likely be July, or as late as August.

14. lindap1

lindap1 DIS Veteran

what happened to this thread??? No One is posting in it anymore:confused3

15. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

No need to. Free dining was released

16. lindap1

lindap1 DIS Veteran

I don't think it was released for November yet or at least not for the GP:confused3

17. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

No, but this thread was for the late summer one. A new one will most likely be started for Nov if it comes out.

18. Crystal Brewer

Crystal Brewer Mouseketeer

There is a Free Dining 2013 they have began a #2 to it as it was full yet many still have fingers crossed Good Luck wishing for some Pixiedust for all =)

19. Tommyboy2529

Tommyboy2529 Mouseketeer

I am looking for free dining for December 2nd to 11th, hope that they do it this year and soon, I need to book my flight soon. If this site is done how to I find one that will let you know about late fall.

20. plutospalforever

plutospalforever Statler & Waldorf

Follow this link to Free Dining 2013 Part 2-The Sequel;)

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=48515126&posted=1#post48515126

21. Tommyboy2529

Tommyboy2529 Mouseketeer

thanks for the info, I will start following that thread.