Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

Ummm, I am going to be unhappy if the Free Dining for values is accurate on the website. It says only available 9/14-9/25! We check in on the 13th and I'd have to re-do my reservation to a room only the first night?!

YAY! Booked free dining at POP for our friends so we can travel down at the same time for DDs birthday! :cool1:

Pop w/fd upgraded saved $500. Only took 10 min. Wished the CM good luck, she got good laugh and thanked me. See ya real soon Mickey!

I called 3 times and got technical difficulties recording. They said call back at 1 when more agents were working? Why wouldn't they have them all in at 7

Woohoo :dance3::dance3:

All booked and upgraded dining plan at POP 9/23-10/5, only on hold for like 2 minutes.

Glad I wasn't on hold for over 25 minutes calling from Australia.

Now to get my prepayment from CRT back.

I called 3 times and got technical difficulties recording. They said call back at 1 when more agents were working? Why wouldn't they have them all in at 7

Keep trying to call - I received the technical difficulties message 4 times before finally getting through. Now I'm through and have been on hold for 10 minutes. Good luck!

Ummm, I am going to be unhappy if the Free Dining for values is accurate on the website. It says only available 9/14-9/25! We check in on the 13th and I'd have to re-do my reservation to a room only the first night?!

Well, website must have been wrong. I called at 7EST, didnt even wait a minute, and had an agent upgrade all four rooms to Free Dining (paid the difference to upgrade to Plus Dining) in ten minutes! Wooohooo!

Rope Drop Music, a 5 minute hold, no technical difficulties, and I was the CMs first call of the day!

Got AKL/standard room (content, but crossing fingers for some pixie dust!)

And THANK YOU to everyone who gave us the inside line on what discounts were coming. It was so helpful and wonderful and proved a wonderful distraction for the last few days.
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter