Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

If one person in a block of four linked rooms has a Disney Visa, can the FD be applied to all of the guests in the four rooms?

Yippee!! Just modified our existing reservation, and saved $950!!! Let go of our resort pin code offer, and added the free dining! Happy happy!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I Called this morning around 7 a.m. and I got a hold in the line in English then I tried the line to speak in Spanish and my call was taken immediately. I got CSR September 7-15. :cool1:

If one person in a block of four linked rooms has a Disney Visa, can the FD be applied to all of the guests in the four rooms?

Usually it's only 3 rooms, but I've heard reports of people being able to do it. Ask, and do the 4th on Thurs.

Thank you for the info! Oh I hope all the rooms are not gone by then :(

They usually release more of the underbooked categories.

Someone last week had told me it was only 3 as we were in the same situation of booking 4 rooms. We didn't take a chance and those of us with Disney Visa's went ahead and booked 2 rooms each.

20 min total for my call. Had a great agent named Charlie!

Pop Century with our first time on the dining plan, here we come!

FYI, the ice cream sundaes at POP are amazing. You can get them as a dessert for your QS meal or for a snack. :goodvibes

I called at 7am on the dot this morning and had no wait time on hold. The CM I spoke with was wonderful and when I asked about the free dinining offer she new about it and said she just had to look up the code since I was her first caller of the day. I got free dining for Sept 12-Sept 21 in a POR royal room. YAY and thanks to all for the info on the free dining offer!!!

I called at 7am on the dot this morning and had no wait time on hold. The CM I spoke with was wonderful and when I asked about the free dinining offer she new about it and said she just had to look up the code since I was her first caller of the day. I got free dining for Sept 12-Sept 21 in a POR royal room. YAY and thanks to all for the info on the free dining offer!!!

Yay!

Doesn't everyone have a Disney Visa? And if not, WHY???? :thumbsup2

Canadians aren't allowed to have a Disney Visa :(

Otherwise, I'd be on the phone today......

Oh well, will wait till the 9th for General Public opening..... :hourglass

Nice experience at 7:10. Less than 5 minutes on hold, able to keep our POR choice and add free dining. CM sounded excited (aka: did her job)! Went smoothly, and had a laugh with her as she tried to charge me again (our vacation was paid in full already). Wouldn't be free dining if I paid double!

Happy Monday!!

Has anyone heard of any discounts starting September 28th? Our travel dates are not flexible at all. We'll be coming even without a discount, but one would really help. I'd take just a room discount.

I am so mad. I called for 2 rooms this morning and I just got around to looking at figures and I am pretty sure the CM gave me the room discount verses free dining, which is what I asked for. Now I have to call and wait AGAIN!!!!

I am so mad. I called for 2 rooms this morning and I just got around to looking at figures and I am pretty sure the CM gave me the room discount verses free dining, which is what I asked for. Now I have to call and wait AGAIN!!!!

Very frustrating!

Disney VISA Late Summer Offer

Travel Dates: August 15 - September 28, 2013
Book By: July 31, 2013
Booking Code: MDM for packages

Disney’s Visa cardholders can save up to 30% on Walt Disney World Resort hotel stays, most nights from 8/15/13 to 9/28/13. Save even more with a vacation package* that includes Magic Your Way ticket for every person in your party. One of Disney's Dining Plans may be added at full price. 30% savings is for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings for other Resorts. Fort Wilderness campsites, 3-bedroom villas and Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation Resort are not included in this offer. Some resorts or room types may not be included in this offer.

Sample Room Savings:

5% off All-Star Movies, Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savannah view), Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas, Bay Lake Tower, Contemporary (Club Level)
15% off Art of Animation (Family Suites)
20% off All-Star Movies, All-Star Sports, Contemporary (except Club Level), Grand Floridian, Pop Century, Polynesian
25% off Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs (standard rooms only), Port Orleans-Riverside
30% off Beach Club, Beach Club Villas, BoardWalk Inn, BoardWalk Villas, Old Key West, Villas at Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, Wilderness Lodge, Yacht Club I got this in a mouse for less email,
Has anyone heard of any discounts starting September 28th? Our travel dates are not flexible at all. We'll be coming even without a discount, but one would really help. I'd take just a room discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter