Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

I don't even get an email telling me about it. Can I go somewhere on their site to change that?

I haven't received one either for this offer but I do receive them sometimes and not other times. Chase just isn't good about getting the promo emails out to everyone.

I don't even get an email telling me about it. Can I go somewhere on their site to change that?

I've tried and I still hardly ever get the emails and we have been card holders for many years. When I do occasionally get a discount email from them it's usually after its gone public. Good thing I don't count on them for timely updates :-)

Does anyone know if there are any standard view garden wing rooms available at the Contemporary with free dining? I'm holding my breath on this one.....
Thanks!

We tried to book the cr with free dining but only tower rooms or concierge were available...no garden wing at all

We tried to book the cr with free dining but only tower rooms or concierge were available...no garden wing at all

No garden wing for your dates. Remember, availability will vary day by day. Unless you have checked every single individual day during the entire promotion and been told no garden wing, you can't say for sure whether it's available with this offer.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Was able to book FD with Visa this morning too. Had a great cast member on the line!

We are scheduled for 13 nights @ Pop! Looking forward to some great Food and Wine fun!

If I am understanding you correctly, if you book a package with tickets on May 9, you will get the CURRENT ticket prices. The prices will be locked in.

I hope that's what you meant!

Well, they say ticket prices will increase THIS friday. So, if I book on may 9th I can get the current prices.
Now the confirmed promotion that Disney Mexico told me is for dinning plan on Travel Dates (Arrivals): September 2, 2013 - September 25, 2013.

So, Disney itself confirmed me that. So, I'll be definitely calling on the 9th!
Now....all I need to do now is change my flights, lol.

Tried to book free dining. Cast member said it wasn't available.

It is only available for Disney Visa holders now. The FD promo will open for the general public on May 9. If you have a DV you need to call back and speak to someone else :-)

We have 4 Adults (34,35,60,61) and 3 kids (2,4,8) going in September. I currently have 2 rooms at POR (hopefully connecting). I don't know Disney all that well... Is there a suite or different resort that may be better for my group?

Ok so anyone who added FD to an existing reservation has it shown up in your reservation on the disney site? My hotel changed(from AoA to POFQ) but no sign of a dining plan. The receipt that was sent to my email does have the FD promo on it and the dining plan is listed. Maybe it just takes a day to update?

I have a question. Can I use a Chase Disney DEBIT card to book early? I don't have the credit card just the debit card.

Excited to see FD now to wait to see if it extends to October / November when I am scheduled to go! fingers Crossed

I have a question about bounceback offers. Are they only available to US residents or are they generally offered to anyone staying at the resort when they are offered?

Is it always the case that you are offered to come back on the deal you are currently travelling on? And does it have to be taken over the following 12 months? :confused3

Look at me already thinking about our next trip - maybe I should just focus on this one! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter