Ladies and Gentleman this will be the new promotion for 2013,

Has Disney ever done that? Raised the room rates AFTER they have already released the year's rates/seasons? Just curious...I don't ever recall if they ever have done that...I suppose, there is always a first time. Good thing we have the busy holiday season in between now and January 3rd to distract us, otherwise I would go crazy waiting for the 3rd!!

I have a "friend" that is an employee at Disney. Once rates are posted, those are the rates. Unless you are attending during a "special" event that has been previously advertised.
I don't think the would honestly raise prices once all was released. That's just bad business.

I'm thoroughly confused now:rotfl2: I made my own spreadsheet yesterday with the rack rates posted on this website with break downs from 5-30% just to get an idea. I even worked in the 11% tax and got my current price from Disney to match exactly what I manually calculated.

But the rates on the documents provided are all higher than those rates. So then I just double checked the Disney website and the rack rates match what I have. So my assumption is that in January Disney is raising the rack rates. Guess I'm missing the whole discount. All of the rack rates on the spreadsheet are at least $100 more than what I am currently paying :confused3

I didn't quite make a spreadsheet for options but I have played around the math many different ways and the spreadsheet rates are much higher than posted anywhere else. Hopefully if rack rates do go up that much and I've already booked and paid for my package I keep the same rates!

I looked through but I didnt see the answer I know someone else asked but what does the S, T, D, and Q mean? sorry if i missed it. Also is the prices listed include tax and the discount?

I looked through but I didnt see the answer I know someone else asked but what does the S, T, D, and Q mean? sorry if i missed it. Also is the prices listed include tax and the discount?

Its occupancy, Single, Double, Triple, Quadruple.

Thank you so much for the info. The occupancy piece affecting the rates is strange. I know there is a charge if you have more than two adults, but that charge doesn't seem to match the difference in prices on the spreadsheet. But then again, the price is the same for single and double occupancy. I love a good mystery...

Is it safe to assume that Fri and Sat will be the same price and that all weekdays are the same price?

If so we would save a whopping 148.00. I guess beggars can't be choosers right?

For our dates in late March, rack rate right now at BC CL is 715 per night. This new discount chart shows 875 per night for our dates. So something else must be included in these charts besides room-only (dining? tix?) unless Disney is raising rack rates on Jan 3. Correct?

That's what I'm assuming, TJA.

2013 rates are up on posted. I would like to think Disney would not change them. For some resorts it was a 30 percent increase... Insane.

I would agree, these prices encompass something besides the room.

For our dates in late March, rack rate right now at BC CL is 715 per night. This new discount chart shows 875 per night for our dates. So something else must be included in these charts besides room-only (dining? tix?) unless Disney is raising rack rates on Jan 3. Correct?

I'm wondering what else could be included. The increase is too high for a simple photopass card . . . hmmmmm

Question- my room/package is already booked. If I call when this offer is released and have it applied to my current booking- will they rebook my room and tickets or will they apply the discount to my existing rates and reservation?

OP - I have a question. Maybe I am reading the chart wrong. You mentioned there were no black out dates. I am not seeing the week before Easter or the week after Easter. Easter is March 31st this year.

We are going to POR 3/27-4/5 am I missing it?

Thank you so much for posting the information.

Question- my room/package is already booked. If I call when this offer is released and have it applied to my current booking- will they rebook my room and tickets or will they apply the discount to my existing rates and reservation?

They will apply it to your existing reservation as long as it qualifies. However, if the resort/room type isn't available with the discount you may have to switch it around a bit.

Just because it's booked at rack rate, doesn't mean you'll get to keep it at a discount. :thumbsup2

OP - I have a question. Maybe I am reading the chart wrong. You mentioned there were no black out dates. I am not seeing the week before Easter or the week after Easter. Easter is March 31st this year.

We are going to POR 3/27-4/5 am I missing it?

Thank you so much for posting the information.

Never mind I found Easter week at the bottom of the chart. The rate is so much higher I am even more confused now.

I am also confused about the S,D,T, Q.

We have 5 in our room (POR AG). 3 are children. I thought kids did not count when staying in a room with adults. So would we be a double?

HELP

I'm also finding that the ticket prices on a 2 day parkhopper are also a few dollars more...

Speaking of Parkhopper passes, it appears that the price for a 3 day through 7 day parkhopper is essentially the same under the offer- all between 275 and 300, and in fact, a 4 day is even CHEAPER than a 3 day. Is that always true, or just a quirk of this offer? Thanks!

This *deal* might just help convince me that we are staying in the house I have booked offsite. Patiently waiting for Jan 3rd to see what it's all about, but feeling very disappointed.

Sorry to the op but I don't have any confidence in any of these numbers. The room rates look very strange with most being higher then rack rate. And the price you posted for park tickets is messed up. A 2 day pass is more expensive then buying 2, 1 day passes. 3 day passes are more expensive then 4 and 5 day passes. I will wait and see if anything is released jan 3 but none of your numbers look right.

Would anyone who had been able to download the chart mind pm-ing it to me, or pm-ing me for my email address? I haven't been able to open it at all, I suppose because of the maximum people who can view it at one time.

Would anyone who had been able to download the chart mind pm-ing it to me, or pm-ing me for my email address? I haven't been able to open it at all, I suppose because of the maximum people who can view it at one time.

I was able to download it to view it.

Sorry I don't know how to PM the whole document to you. I can't see it when I click the link either, but a previous poster said they saw it as a download. I clicked the download arrow & was able to open the document that way. I didn't have to actualy download it, just open it. If you can't get it that way, let me know what resort & dates & I'll check them for you.

I also see some room types as more than rack rate (GF main building for May 12-18) & many weekend rates are showing the same as weekday rates. Same week, YC Lagoon view Club shows about a 17% discount. I'll see what actually shows Jan 3rd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter